Ivanka and Gore to meet on climate change

The president-elect's first name is Donald not Ivanka. Would anybody care who Michelle met with? Let it go lefties, Trump won.

The difference being that Donald doesn't have any specific plans or even any desire to develop any. He will be swayed by anybody who he listens to, no matter if that person knows what they are talking about or not.

How productive can a meeting be when one of the two participants is an airhead? Ivanka is just wasting her time.

How productive can a meeting be when one of the two participants is an airhead? Ivanka is just wasting her time.

Productive enough that after a short meeting with Ivanka, Gore had a much longer meeting with Trump, himself. So you really thought he intended to do all the things he campaigned on? How silly of you.

When did Ivanka get into a position to negotiate anything on a federal level which involved accords with other nations?

When all those idiots voted for Trump.

Trump must be blowing your mind away right now, wait a president elect willing to reach out across, find common ground and lead...

You must be shell shoocked...you guys soooo lost 2020..

When did Ivanka get into a position to negotiate anything on a federal level which involved accords with other nations?

Trump must be blowing your mind away right now, wait a president elect willing to reach out across, find common ground and lead...

I will be shocked and pleased if he does what you claim. Hell, I would probably vote for him in four years. No reason yet to believe that is the case. If that does happen, it will be just the opposite of what he said during his campaign, and the right will be more shocked than I could possibly be.

It does not allow her to hold a position in govt. without being posted to one...

Well, she is practically the First Lady.....ooopppsss....did I let that slip?

In more ways than they would want the public to know.

Al - yeah, Donald, about that FBI case Obama covered up
Donald - its coming out
Al - well, couldn't you..
Donald - its coming out
Al - you know
Donald - its coming out, bye, next guest

Ivanka is not the President. Gore met with President elect Trump for 5 or so minutes.

The conversation was undoubtedly about the FBI fraud case against the climate "scientists" that caused O to be "silent" on the issue from 2010 to 2012.

Hopefully the Donald told Gore that he was different from Boehner and Ryan, two traitors who covered it up too and allowed traitor O to finish out his term and continue to bilk the US taxpayer in the process.

I don't see anything wrong with letting a harmless loon think he's relevant.

Ivanka is not the President. Gore met with President elect Trump for 5 or so minutes.

The conversation was undoubtedly about the FBI fraud case against the climate "scientists" that caused O to be "silent" on the issue from 2010 to 2012.

Hopefully the Donald told Gore that he was different from Boehner and Ryan, two traitors who covered it up too and allowed traitor O to finish out his term and continue to bilk the US taxpayer in the process.

And whose ass did you pull that bit of information from? If it wasn't for fake news, you wouldn't have anything to post.

global-warming-hoax.jpg

What happened then if Trump changed his mind?

Productive enough that after a short meeting with Ivanka, Gore had a much longer meeting with Trump, himself. So you really thought he intended to do all the things he campaigned on? How silly of you.

I will be shocked and pleased if he does what you claim. Hell, I would probably vote for him in four years. No reason yet to believe that is the case. If that does happen, it will be just the opposite of what he said during his campaign, and the right will be more shocked than I could possibly be.

And you think those meetings mean something? Silly you.

Forum List

Back