Ivanka and Gore to meet on climate change

Per Al Gore, he met with the President-Elect as well. No harm there, I think it is good that Trump is willing to listen to different points of views. It would be excellent if he's able to separate the science from the politics, something that neither right nor left have been able to manage.

Per Al Gore, he met with the President-Elect as well. No harm there, I think it is good that Trump is willing to listen to different points of views. It would be excellent if he's able to separate the science from the politics, something that neither right nor left have been able to manage.
Trump knows BS when he sees it. We're good with him. :2up:

I agree...I am sure Trump laid down the law in no uncertain terms that MMGW is a hoax....and the algore best get with he program.....

When did Ivanka get into a position to negotiate anything on a federal level which involved accords with other nations?

When all those idiots voted for Trump.
It does not allow her to hold a position in govt. without being posted to one...

I agree, but you need to tell your Orange God to stop giving her that ability. You knew he was going to do stupid stuff when you voted for him.
I would imagine most men would like to meet ivanka as opposed to chelsea.

When did Ivanka get into a position to negotiate anything on a federal level which involved accords with other nations?

It does not allow her to hold a position in govt. without being posted to one...

I agree, but you need to tell your Orange God to stop giving her that ability. You knew he was going to do stupid stuff when you voted for him.

From what I hear, lots of men know Ivanka, in the biblical way, including her daddy.

From what I hear, lots of men know Ivanka, in the biblical way, including her daddy.
Doesn't the Bible say something about bearing false witness?

And whose ass did you pull that bit of information from? If it wasn't for fake news, you wouldn't have anything to post.

That O was "silent" for two years on the subject he later called the most urgent issue facing humanity is well documented...

Google

The question is, what could possibly have shut him up for two years on what he called the most urgent issue?

LOL!!!

You mean like this?
Trump Insists He Witnessed Cheering Muslims on 9/11

You mean like this?
So they were.

What has this to do with al gore and the hoax of global warming?

Forum List

Back