It's what's fo Dinnah, yo...

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
U S airstrikes on Isis training camp in Yemen...Fox guy just commented that upwards of 70 killed...as they were lining up for the evening meal. Well done men! Dinner is served!

I wonder if Obabble will release the video to show Isis recruits what their fate will be. Or would that be offensive.....

A Pentagon spokesman says the U.S. military conducted an airstrike against an al-Qaida training camp in Yemen, causing dozens of casualties

That headline says AL-QAIDA, NOT ISIS.

Sheesh. . . . The MSM in this nation need not lie, Americans have no reading comprehension anywho. :dunno:

Remember, AQ is our ALLY in Syria, Iraq, and Libya. What does THAT tell you? :eusa_doh:

But they are our enemy in Afghanistan and are responsible for 911, don't forget that. . . keep it straight now. .. .

tumblr_o0a9zgbKZs1qcj2hxo3_400.jpg

U S airstrikes on Isis training camp in Yemen...Fox guy just commented that upwards of 70 killed...as they were lining up for the evening meal. Well done men! Dinner is served!

I wonder if Obabble will release the video to show Isis recruits what their fate will be. Or would that be offensive.....

A Pentagon spokesman says the U.S. military conducted an airstrike against an al-Qaida training camp in Yemen, causing dozens of casualties

Sheesh. . . . The MSM in this nation need not lie, Americans have no reading comprehension anywho. :dunno:

Remember, AQ is our ALLY in Syria, Iraq, and Libya. What does THAT tell you? :eusa_doh:
Another fly shit man. GFY.

A muzzie terrorist is a muzzie terrorist....send them all to Allah

tuma-GWquote.jpg

Forum List

Back