It's Trump's Fault!

Why should we reap what America, Britain, France, Israel and Saudi Arabia sow, we have nothing to do with what they do and have been doing, the majority have not participated and do not agree with all these Wars and bombing and destroying nations in the Middle East, it is their business in the Middle East and they should deal with their own situations and if they want to fight each other then do it, The West should GTFO and stop interfering and turning bad happenings into disasters.
Your country is pretty insignificant, so I don’t really see why anybody should care what you do.

Not insignificant on this Continent and Italy also not insignificant on this Continent. I tell you what is now insignificant on this Continent, Leftism is insignificant, it is being politically castrated and the largest group rejecting Leftism is in the ages 16-35.

Your country has destroyed Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, you want to destroy Iran and Lebanon, probably you would like to nuke South Korea also, you should instead mind your own business, you create these disasters to begin with, if YOU had NOT interfered in Libya for example then WE would not be getting half of the influx of that WE are having to deal with.
Yeah but your continent is increasingly insignificant as the EU disbands and loses support. And now you don’t even have the U.S. backing you. No wonder Putin went and took Crimea so easily. What the hell were the Ukraine or Europe going to do about it?

The Donald backs us, not the EU because we are against the EU, but The Donald shares the same basic ideology that we do. Ukraine is not in the EU and never will be they are bankrupt and exist on IMF loans that they are never going to be able to pay back for decades.
The Donald and myself are excited to rape you in trade as you all leave the EU, surrendering all the leverage you had.

Well no that is not going to happen, this EU has to go it is becoming a problem, there will be a new EU that will be operating on a radically different agenda the opposite of what agenda this EU is operating on, it also will be stronger because we will let The Russian Federation join it, half of Russia in on this Continent and if Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia are already in this EU then there is no reason why we cannot incorporate The Russian Federation into the New EU. Nations like Malta, Cyprus, the Republic of Ireland and Greece will not be joining, they are too useless.

Your country is pretty insignificant, so I don’t really see why anybody should care what you do.

Not insignificant on this Continent and Italy also not insignificant on this Continent. I tell you what is now insignificant on this Continent, Leftism is insignificant, it is being politically castrated and the largest group rejecting Leftism is in the ages 16-35.

Your country has destroyed Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, you want to destroy Iran and Lebanon, probably you would like to nuke South Korea also, you should instead mind your own business, you create these disasters to begin with, if YOU had NOT interfered in Libya for example then WE would not be getting half of the influx of that WE are having to deal with.
Yeah but your continent is increasingly insignificant as the EU disbands and loses support. And now you don’t even have the U.S. backing you. No wonder Putin went and took Crimea so easily. What the hell were the Ukraine or Europe going to do about it?

The Donald backs us, not the EU because we are against the EU, but The Donald shares the same basic ideology that we do. Ukraine is not in the EU and never will be they are bankrupt and exist on IMF loans that they are never going to be able to pay back for decades.
The Donald and myself are excited to rape you in trade as you all leave the EU, surrendering all the leverage you had.

Well no that is not going to happen, this EU has to go it is becoming a problem, there will be a new EU that will be operating on a radically different agenda the opposite of what agenda this EU is operating on, it also will be stronger because we will let The Russian Federation join it, half of Russia in on this Continent and if Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia are already in this EU then there is no reason why we cannot incorporate The Russian Federation into the New EU. Nations like Malta, Cyprus, the Republic of Ireland and Greece will not be joining, they are too useless.
A new EU, huh? Possibly the 4th of a certain something? Rhymes with bike? :laugh:

Also, I don’t think your country is in any position to call anyone else useless.

A new EU, huh? Possibly the 4th of a certain something? Rhymes with bike? :laugh:

Also, I don’t think your country is in any position to call anyone else useless.

Illustrating you know nothing about this Continent, no this nation is not useless, we are the second wealthiest nation on this Continent and to the EU we are a Net Contributor and in 4 weeks we control the EU Presidency until January 2019 and that means that we dictate EU Policy until January 2019. Malta, Cyprus, the Republic of Ireland and Greece are useless, I cannot think for example of one situation that Malta has done that has been of any significance and that is within the entire history of Malta.

Illustrating you know nothing about this Continent, no this nation is not useless, we are the second wealthiest nation on this Continent and to the EU we are a Net Contributor and in 4 weeks we control the EU Presidency until January 2019 and that means that we dictate EU Policy until January 2019. Malta, Cyprus, the Republic of Ireland and Greece are useless, I cannot think for example of one situation that Malta has done that has been of any significance and that is within the entire history of Malta.
Yawn. Petty little nations squabbling among each other as the real powers square up.

Your dreams of the EU becoming some strange mixture of a 4th Reich and Soviet Union amuses me. Maybe Putin’s been the one playing 4D chess.

Yawn. Petty little nations squabbling among each other as the real powers square up.

Your dreams of the EU becoming some strange mixture of a 4th Reich and Soviet Union amuses me. Maybe Putin’s been the one playing 4D chess.

Keep being amused, we will be getting the last laugh and also the Soviet Union was your friend you know the Communists, this EU is operating like the Soviet Union operated which is why it must be destroyed and it is being destroyed from within, their hysterical reaction to the Italian election told everyone what we already knew and that hysterical reaction illustrated their fatal flaws that are going to be used to assist in destroying the structure.

We have been Red Pilled since 2016 now, The Donald being elected just gave us more of a boost and Francis can fuck off and I comment this as a Roman Catholic, Francis saying that deporting these savages is not Christian, well many think Francis himself is Anti-Christian he has commented so many things that are against the teaching of Jesus Christ ie. The Bible is just a book, God did not work miracles, Athiests can go to Heaven and comparing Jesus Christs Disciples to ISIS spreading their message via their Fifth Column.
You should probably try reading something that Jesus said one day

I have read The Bible, there is nothing in The Bible that says that Jesus Christ said we have to allow feral Kebabs who follow the 7th Century Death Cult to be allowed to come and squat in our nations and cause trouble and demand welfare.

Matthew 25:31-46 ESV

“When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne. Before him will be gathered all the nations, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. And he will place the sheep on his right, but the goats on the left. Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, ...

------------------------------------------
Really.

Was Jesus Christ at any point going to start a Gang Raping Gang and/or blow himself up and/or mow innocents down with vehicles and/or stab people to death at random?

Jesus Christ came in Peace, the 7th Century Death Cult does not come in Peace. They can fuck off and the feral Kebabs are going to be deported and there is nothing Bedwetters can do about this, it is going to happen, the process has already started and it will be concluded.
The overwhelming majority come in peace. The countries they are fleeing to have spent decades bombing their homes.
You pay for them traitor.

Forum List

Back