It’s total cringe that someone as useless as Ivanka gives economic advice

imagine what Ivanka would be doing if she was overweight and/or homely?

Like ...?

View attachment 363524
What the fuck is this even supposed to mean? Yes, the First Lady is a thing.
Yes, a thing! A type of thing that branched off the evolutionary tree that are different from homo-sapiens.

Like ...?

View attachment 363524
Yes, a thing! A thing that branched off the evolutionary tree that are different from homo-sapiens.

Sincerely,

White Power Matters
True, I mean Trump is basically an orangutan. He married someone who barely qualifies as homo sapian but it’s close enough
Nope! Trump is a true patriot of White European heritage. He's precisely who our brilliant white founders envisioned as a natural born Citizen president.
How can he be white if he’s so orange?

Oh right. That’s a spray tan. Oh and fake hair too. Can’t forget that. What a fucking insecure little bitch. That’s your leader huh? His dumbass is going to take you to the promise land? Face it - you’ll fail like always.
You lack at critical thinking, snowflake! Grow up and embrace White Power and Privilege, like all our great founders did. It's the American way!

Like ...?

View attachment 363524
Yes, a thing! A type of thing that branched off the evolutionary tree that are different from homo-sapiens.

Like ...?

View attachment 363524
Yes, a thing! A thing that branched off the evolutionary tree that are different from homo-sapiens.

Sincerely,

White Power Matters
True, I mean Trump is basically an orangutan. He married someone who barely qualifies as homo sapian but it’s close enough
Nope! Trump is a true patriot of White European heritage. He's precisely who our brilliant white founders envisioned as a natural born Citizen president.

He's only a "true patriot" if you happen to be Russian, not if you're an American.

Ivanka is just the orange whore's favorite brat who would be nothing if her father wasn't Daddy Warbucks.

Race shouldn't be a part of this. One of our better presidents had one white parent and one black one. The current piece of trash who currently is "president" has been an epic failure from the git-go.
There's no proof who Obama's parents were since his birth records were fraudulent.

Bullshit. There is no proof that they were fraudulent, but dumb racists believe it anyway.

What's funny is that you just called Obama and Michelle racists. Obama was the first and Michelle the second to say Obama was born in Kenya. That would make his birth certificate "fraudulent" by definition since if what the Obamas said was true, he could not have been born in Hawaii.

He was actually born in Hawaii. What sort of dumb ass gets their own country of birth wrong, anyway? Who besides Obama ever did that? Incredible. Third of course was Hillary. Maybe you're onto something with this racism thing. Obama and Michelle and Hillary are all race baiters, which is just another form of racism
Imbecile, Obama never said he was born in Kenya.

You're lying again. You know that he did. Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya when he wrote his book where he looked down his long black nose at America.

Then Michelle called Kenya his "home country." The Obama's are birthers, the original ones.

Just FYI, the dumbass Obama got his country of birth wrong, he was born in Hawaii
LOLOL

Post evidence that Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya or you're lying...

:popcorn:

I already know you're lying.

Sure. His bio with his publisher said "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

So admit you're lying
Where's your proof he told his publisher he was born in Kenya??

try-again-fail-meme.png

I already gave you the quote from his publisher. Try to keep up. Publishers don't make up where their authors are born, they ask them
LOL

I didn't ask you to recite what's in the bio -- I challenged you to prove Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya. As expected, you failed. Miserably.

41c.jpg

The quote is the proof. Seriously, dude, you think publishers make up where their authors were born? You're living in a partisan fog.

Then his ho said he was born in Kenya too. Eight, nine, ten, and Faun is down for the count!
LOLOLOLOLOL

The quote is not proof as it offers zero evidence that he told the publisher he was born in Kenya.

You lose again because you're a loser.

legendfail.jpg

No proof other than his publisher said he was born in Kenya, something he told them as they don't make up where their authors are born.

I'd say don't overthink it, but in your case you really can't, can you?
"something he told them..."

And still waiting for your proof he told them he was born in Kenya... so far, your "proof" consists of nothing but, the pamphlet states he was born in Kenya.

896fb848e0512a998aa419c613a5e62b.jpg
Maybe they watched the video I posted of all the times Barry said he was born in Kenya.
LOLOL

You thought that 2nd video was real???

rotfl-gif.288736

You're even dumber than I thought. :lmao:

The first video is him speaking of his heritage, saying he's the first president to "come" from Kenya, not the first president to be "born" in Kenya.

The second video is a hoax with dubbed in dialog. Here's the real video where he never once says he was born in Kenya and not an American.

I can't believe you fell for that!

rotfl-gif.288736

Actually, yes I can. You really are as stupid as your posts reveal.
Link to me saying they are real?

:oops8:
You claimed he said he was born in Kenya...

Maybe they watched the video I posted of all the times Barry said he was born in Kenya.

If you didn't think it was real, which I personally don't believe, then you were lying.
So, you have no quote by me saying they are real.

One more major Fawn fail. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
I quoted you claiming Obama said he was born in Kenya multiple times. Now you claim you were merely lying to cover for your ignorance.

Now you claim you were merely lying to cover for your ignorance.

I made no such claim.

More lies by you.
Sure ya did. First you posted a video as evidence that Obama said he was born in Kenya. That's ignorant.

When that blew up in your face, you switched to claiming you don't believe he said that in that video. That means you lied when you first said he did say that.

That would be you, lying to cover for your ignorance.
I claimed the video was evidence when I posted it?

That's odd..............I made no comment. I just posted the video.

Your scrambling is fun to watch. Keep it up. :abgg2q.jpg:
You're lying again as you did make a comment after you posted it...

So which story are you going with? Are you ignorant or are you a liar?

Shit, why choose??
Barry said it in the video. I never made a claim one way or the other about the authenticity of it.

Your spin that saying you are from somewhere means you were born somewhere else means nothing to me, and certainly doesn't prove I lied about anything.

Keep flailing..............this is fun. :iyfyus.jpg:
LOL

Uh, no, Barry never said he was born in Kenya in that video. Again, there was voice over dubbed in. I even showed you the original video proving he didn't say that. So are you lying again or ignorant again?
Uh, no, Barry never said he was born in Kenya in that video

I already told you I'm not buying your moronic spin of "someone saying they are from some place means they were born somewhere else".

You are free to fuck off, now. :laughing0301:
LOL

Dumbfuck, I'm not even talking about that. Once again, your ignorance leads you down a rabbit hole of your own making. I'm clearly talking about the video that was edited. Where you claimed Obama said multiple times he was born in Kenya; when in fact, he never did as I proved by posting the original video.

You really are as dumb as they come.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I already told you I'm not buying your moronic spin of "someone saying they are from some place means they were born somewhere else".

Like ...?

View attachment 363524

Like ...?

View attachment 363524

Sincerely,

White Power Matters

Oh right. That’s a spray tan. Oh and fake hair too. Can’t forget that. What a fucking insecure little bitch. That’s your leader huh? His dumbass is going to take you to the promise land? Face it - you’ll fail like always.
You lack at critical thinking, snowflake! Grow up and embrace White Power and Privilege, like all our great founders did. It's the American way!

Like ...?

View attachment 363524

Like ...?

View attachment 363524

Sincerely,

White Power Matters

He's only a "true patriot" if you happen to be Russian, not if you're an American.

Ivanka is just the orange whore's favorite brat who would be nothing if her father wasn't Daddy Warbucks.

Race shouldn't be a part of this. One of our better presidents had one white parent and one black one. The current piece of trash who currently is "president" has been an epic failure from the git-go.
There's no proof who Obama's parents were since his birth records were fraudulent.

Bullshit. There is no proof that they were fraudulent, but dumb racists believe it anyway.

What's funny is that you just called Obama and Michelle racists. Obama was the first and Michelle the second to say Obama was born in Kenya. That would make his birth certificate "fraudulent" by definition since if what the Obamas said was true, he could not have been born in Hawaii.

He was actually born in Hawaii. What sort of dumb ass gets their own country of birth wrong, anyway? Who besides Obama ever did that? Incredible. Third of course was Hillary. Maybe you're onto something with this racism thing. Obama and Michelle and Hillary are all race baiters, which is just another form of racism

You're lying again. You know that he did. Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya when he wrote his book where he looked down his long black nose at America.

Then Michelle called Kenya his "home country." The Obama's are birthers, the original ones.

Just FYI, the dumbass Obama got his country of birth wrong, he was born in Hawaii
LOLOL

Post evidence that Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya or you're lying...

Sure. His bio with his publisher said "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

So admit you're lying

try-again-fail-meme.png

I already gave you the quote from his publisher. Try to keep up. Publishers don't make up where their authors are born, they ask them
LOL

I didn't ask you to recite what's in the bio -- I challenged you to prove Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya. As expected, you failed. Miserably.

41c.jpg

The quote is the proof. Seriously, dude, you think publishers make up where their authors were born? You're living in a partisan fog.

Then his ho said he was born in Kenya too. Eight, nine, ten, and Faun is down for the count!
LOLOLOLOLOL

The quote is not proof as it offers zero evidence that he told the publisher he was born in Kenya.

legendfail.jpg

No proof other than his publisher said he was born in Kenya, something he told them as they don't make up where their authors are born.

And still waiting for your proof he told them he was born in Kenya... so far, your "proof" consists of nothing but, the pamphlet states he was born in Kenya.

LOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

The first video is him speaking of his heritage, saying he's the first president to "come" from Kenya, not the first president to be "born" in Kenya.

The second video is a hoax with dubbed in dialog. Here's the real video where he never once says he was born in Kenya and not an American.

rotfl-gif.288736

If you didn't think it was real, which I personally don't believe, then you were lying.

Well since Obozo put he was born in Kenya on his own author bio in his book are you saying he is a liar? Or did he commit a felony by claiming he was a foreign student to get financial aid?
LOLOL

Great, another rightard joins in. Let's see if you can succeed where your fellow butt-buddy failed .... prove Obama put that in his book....

Typical Dimwinger defense of Obama: He is an idiot. You can't expect him to know anything about a book he claimed to write.

He learned about it on the news. :abgg2q.jpg:

Like ...?

View attachment 363524

Like ...?

View attachment 363524

Sincerely,

White Power Matters

Like ...?

View attachment 363524

Like ...?

View attachment 363524

Sincerely,

White Power Matters

LOLOL

So admit you're lying

try-again-fail-meme.png

LOL

41c.jpg

LOLOLOLOLOL

legendfail.jpg

LOL, Faun and your conspiracy theories. It was the Russians, wasn't it? They set up Obama? Now the Russians are making up where Obama was born!
LOL

That too is not proof Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya. How many times are you going to fail to prove your claim...?

d644v6h-e2ade3f3-2be3-499a-825a-2e695d1fffbb.png

Yes, you mentioned there's an international conspiracy theory led by the Russians who's mission in life was to convince Obama's publisher that Obama said he was born in Kenya.

What is particularly devious is that Obama was still a total nobody.

Do you often have these paranoid delusions?

Did the same cabal reprise their conspiracy when they faked Obama on TV saying "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor?"

:abgg2q.jpg:

BTW, don't look, but there's a Russian under your bed. Maybe if you're quick you can catch him
"Yes, you mentioned there's an international conspiracy theory led by the Russians who's mission in life was to convince Obama's publisher that Obama said he was born in Kenya."

Of course, I said no such thing. Sadly, you find yourself lying because the one thing you did prove is that you can't prove your claim that Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya.

You mean because you have no idea how companies do background checks. Of course you don't. How would you know? I've had lots of background checks done on me. I've spent my career in finance and management. Here's what they do. They give you a form, you fill it out. They verify the key facts.

It apparently never occurred to his publisher he would lie about where he was born. No one ever did that before the dumbass Obama did it
LOL

Dumbfuck, he was working with a publisher, not going through a background check.

Are you always this stupid?

Dumbfuck, the publisher printed a bio, that's his background.

You're arguing that the publisher knew his background without his telling them.

The answer to your question is yes. Always.

LOL

Dumbfuck, nearly everything in that pamphlet was readily publicly available. Are you always this stupid?

Dumbfuck, he was an unknown author at the time. Nothing was "readily publicly available." You didn't worship him until later. Are you always this stupid?
LOLOL

Dumbfuck... nearly everything in thst bio was already printed in nationally distributed newspapers..

Oh, and if you bother to read those articles you will find they contain nearly every piece of information found in the pamphlet. Following is the complete text from his bio on that pamphlet. I've highlight the text which is found in the NYT in blue and the text found in the Globe in red and purple for both...​
Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago's South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White.

The sad part is, you already know about those articles, but you're just so fucked in the head, you thought you could kaz about him being totally unknown at that time.​
Are you always this stupid?​

That doesn't cover everything in his bio and obviously his publisher didn't know about articles about an unknown author without talking to him.

That you actually believe his publisher didn't ask him about his past and just wrote his bio without talking to him is childish, petty and proof that you're just a loser hack leftist partisan with no intellectual capacity at all in any way.

When you write about someone's past, you talk to them. You'd be flipping out if Republicans said the stupid shit you're saying
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, it covers most and that's just from two articles. There were others. And need I remind you, you said he was "totally unknown" when clearly, that's another kaz since his rise to president of the Harvard Law Review brought him attention in nationally distributed newspapers.

And I'm still waiting for you to prove he told his publisher he was born in Kenya. So far, your "proof" consists of, that pamphlet says he was born in Kenya, which doesn't actually prove shit.

Without looking it up, name more Harvard Law school Presidents, lying dumbfuck
Joe Biden. Oh wait, he finished 77th our of a class of 84. Probably not Presidential material..............then, or now.

LOL

Dumbfuck, nearly everything in that pamphlet was readily publicly available. Are you always this stupid?

Dumbfuck, he was an unknown author at the time. Nothing was "readily publicly available." You didn't worship him until later. Are you always this stupid?
LOLOL

Dumbfuck... nearly everything in thst bio was already printed in nationally distributed newspapers..

Oh, and if you bother to read those articles you will find they contain nearly every piece of information found in the pamphlet. Following is the complete text from his bio on that pamphlet. I've highlight the text which is found in the NYT in blue and the text found in the Globe in red and purple for both...​
Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago's South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White.

The sad part is, you already know about those articles, but you're just so fucked in the head, you thought you could kaz about him being totally unknown at that time.​

That doesn't cover everything in his bio and obviously his publisher didn't know about articles about an unknown author without talking to him.

That you actually believe his publisher didn't ask him about his past and just wrote his bio without talking to him is childish, petty and proof that you're just a loser hack leftist partisan with no intellectual capacity at all in any way.

When you write about someone's past, you talk to them. You'd be flipping out if Republicans said the stupid shit you're saying
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, it covers most and that's just from two articles. There were others. And need I remind you, you said he was "totally unknown" when clearly, that's another kaz since his rise to president of the Harvard Law Review brought him attention in nationally distributed newspapers.

And I'm still waiting for you to prove he told his publisher he was born in Kenya. So far, your "proof" consists of, that pamphlet says he was born in Kenya, which doesn't actually prove shit.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, who said the editors at Acton & Dystel didn't look him up??

Where did they "look him up," dumbfuck? Dumbfuck. What are you even talking about, dumbfuck?
Publisher never ask the subject of a bio what he wants in the bio..............they just make shit up and throw it in there.:iyfyus.jpg:

LOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Joe Biden. Oh wait, he finished 77th our of a class of 84. Probably not Presidential material..............then, or now.

What was hilarious is that he was in the bottom half of his law school class and he had to lie that he was in the "top half." I mean you'd think top half is such a mild brag he couldn't possibly be lying. And he was!!!

It was completely unsurprising when Ivanka got a job at the WH. It was equally unsurprising when no republican expressed any criticism of the blatant nepotism. Why do they care right?! Ivanka is hot! What else does a female conservative personality need to be?! She is very well qualified!

Now she is economic advice because why not? This is the Trump administration - anything retarded goes!

Can you imagine what Ivanka would be doing if she was overweight and/or homely? Donnie would pretend she didn’t exist.

Let's be real. Republicans and Democrats don't care because because almost all secure private sector jobs for their useless offspring by exchanging favors. Ivanka just couldn't get hired anywhere, because she is THAT worthless.

LOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Where did they "look him up," dumbfuck? Dumbfuck. What are you even talking about, dumbfuck?
Publisher never ask the subject of a bio what he wants in the bio..............they just make shit up and throw it in there.:iyfyus.jpg:

Yes, Faun actually believes that. Publishers don't talk to unknown authors when writing their bio. It's unbelievable. Obviously he's a ditch digger for a living. He knows zero about technology today much less in 1990. Yet he's droning on about "Harvard Law School Presidents." He's hysterical. He'd believe anything the Democrat party tells him to believe

It was completely unsurprising when Ivanka got a job at the WH. It was equally unsurprising when no republican expressed any criticism of the blatant nepotism. Why do they care right?! Ivanka is hot! What else does a female conservative personality need to be?! She is very well qualified!

Now she is economic advice because why not? This is the Trump administration - anything retarded goes!

Can you imagine what Ivanka would be doing if she was overweight and/or homely? Donnie would pretend she didn’t exist.

Let's be real. Republicans and Democrats don't care because because almost all secure private sector jobs for their useless offspring by exchanging favors. Ivanka just couldn't get hired anywhere, because she is THAT worthless.

Your knuckles are dragging again ...

LOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

You're such a retard.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Dimbfuck, they could have searched newspaper articles like the ones I showed.

Are you ever not stupid?

Ever??

LOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Said by no one. :eusa_doh:

LOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Yes, Faun actually believes that. Publishers don't talk to unknown authors when writing their bio. It's unbelievable. Obviously he's a ditch digger for a living. He knows zero about technology today much less in 1990. Yet he's droning on about "Harvard Law School Presidents." He's hysterical. He'd believe anything the Democrat party tells him to believe
And yet...

I'm still waiting for you to prove he told his publisher he was born in Kenya. So far, your "proof" consists of, that pamphlet says he was born in Kenya, which doesn't actually prove shit.

Michelle Obama has never been either overweight or homely.

That's what mothers with little ugly fat girls tell all their daughters.

Really? What you say doesn't change the truth. BTW: Ivanka's daddy is fat and ugly, too. He really is nothing to write home about. Fat, ugly, and stupid. Pence might be a better choice, if he could learn to keep his trashy little mouth shut and find a brain somewhere.
And a big fat poopy pants....

LOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Um, you did. Several times. You have said the publishers didn't get it from Obama.

Of course, you have no evidence of this, but we will run with it. You kinda painted yourself into a corner with your bullshit.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Like ...?

View attachment 363524

Like ...?

View attachment 363524

Sincerely,

White Power Matters

Like ...?

View attachment 363524

Like ...?

View attachment 363524

Sincerely,

White Power Matters

LOLOL

So admit you're lying

try-again-fail-meme.png

LOL

41c.jpg

LOLOLOLOLOL

legendfail.jpg

LOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

rotfl-gif.288736

I quoted you claiming Obama said he was born in Kenya multiple times. Now you claim you were merely lying to cover for your ignorance.

I made no such claim.

More lies by you.
Sure ya did. First you posted a video as evidence that Obama said he was born in Kenya. That's ignorant.

When that blew up in your face, you switched to claiming you don't believe he said that in that video. That means you lied when you first said he did say that.

Shit, why choose??
Barry said it in the video. I never made a claim one way or the other about the authenticity of it.

Your spin that saying you are from somewhere means you were born somewhere else means nothing to me, and certainly doesn't prove I lied about anything.

LOL

Uh, no, Barry never said he was born in Kenya in that video. Again, there was voice over dubbed in. I even showed you the original video proving he didn't say that. So are you lying again or ignorant again?

LOL

Dumbfuck, I'm not even talking about that. Once again, your ignorance leads you down a rabbit hole of your own making. I'm clearly talking about the video that was edited. Where you claimed Obama said multiple times he was born in Kenya; when in fact, he never did as I proved by posting the original video.

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOL

Who cares what you "buy??" Obama still never said he was born in Kenya.

Dimbfuck, they could have searched newspaper articles like the ones I showed

Dumbfuck, I asked you how, dumbfuck. You have the name of a person, dumbfuck. They are unknown, dumbfuck. How do you find out their bio without talking to them, dumbfuck?

And why would you do that, dumbfuck? You'd want the best things about them, dumbfuck.

Dumbfuck, you don't just want whatever you could randomly find, dumbfuck.

Dumbfuck, again, dumbfuck, you have the name of an unknown person in 1990, dumbfuck. Dumbfuck, how do you find their bio without talking to them, dumbfuck?

Dumbfuck. That's actually what you said, dumbfuck. They use whatever they randomly find, dumbfuck. And dumbfuck, you didn't explain HOW they find anything in 1990, dumbfuck.

Dumbfuck, you're too dumbfuck to understand the question, dumbfuck

LOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Um, you did. Several times. You have said the publishers didn't get it from Obama.

Of course, you have no evidence of this, but we will run with it. You kinda painted yourself into a corner with your bullshit.
Really? Quote me saying they got no information from Obama?

Your own self-induced ignorance leads you astray yet again.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

And yet...

I'm still waiting for you to prove he told his publisher he was born in Kenya. So far, your "proof" consists of, that pamphlet says he was born in Kenya, which doesn't actually prove shit.

Dumbfuck, exactly right, dumbfuck. You're such a dumbfuck. Dumbfuck, you think his publisher made it up, dumbfuck. You obviously don't know what the hell you're talking about, dumbfuck. You're such a dumbfuck.

Dumbfuck faun, the dumbfuck. OMG, they didn't talk to unknown authors about their backgrounds and what they did for their bios!

Dumbfuck

Like ...?

View attachment 363524

Like ...?

View attachment 363524

Sincerely,

White Power Matters

Like ...?

View attachment 363524

Like ...?

View attachment 363524

Sincerely,

White Power Matters

LOLOL

So admit you're lying

try-again-fail-meme.png

LOL

41c.jpg

LOLOLOLOLOL

legendfail.jpg

LOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

rotfl-gif.288736

I made no such claim.

More lies by you.

Shit, why choose??

LOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOL

Who cares what you "buy??" Obama still never said he was born in Kenya.

Forum List

Back