It’s too Late for Trump to Change his Tactics

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
“Several influential Republicans have pleaded with Trump to abruptly change his tactics in the final two weeks to zero-in on an economic message, stop downplaying the coronavirus pandemic and to quit launching attacks against his public health experts -- namely Dr. Anthony Fauci.

Meanwhile, Trump's standing in the polls has alarmed some Republicans, who are struggling to hold on to their 53-47 Senate majority as Democrats see their opportunities to pick up seats continue to grow.”

If Trump had any political acumen, any political savvy at all, he would have done this long ago.

There’s also the problem of looking inconsistent, dishonest, and ridiculous with such a monumental flop-flop – Trump would be acknowledging that he was wrong to downplay the pandemic and wrong to attack his public health experts; Trump never admits he’s wrong, although his opportunities to do so are infinite.

And these influential Republicans are obviously trapped in the old election paradigm: that ballots are cast on one day and one day only; thus far some 60 million Americans have already voted, including in battleground states such as Ohio and Florida - Trump abruptly changing his tactics now is far too late.

“Several influential Republicans have pleaded with Trump to abruptly change his tactics in the final two weeks to zero-in on an economic message, stop downplaying the coronavirus pandemic and to quit launching attacks against his public health experts -- namely Dr. Anthony Fauci.

Meanwhile, Trump's standing in the polls has alarmed some Republicans, who are struggling to hold on to their 53-47 Senate majority as Democrats see their opportunities to pick up seats continue to grow.”

If Trump had any political acumen, any political savvy at all, he would have done this long ago.

There’s also the problem of looking inconsistent, dishonest, and ridiculous with such a monumental flop-flop – Trump would be acknowledging that he was wrong to downplay the pandemic and wrong to attack his public health experts; Trump never admits he’s wrong, although his opportunities to do so are infinite.

And these influential Republicans are obviously trapped in the old election paradigm: that ballots are cast on one day and one day only; thus far some 60 million Americans have already voted, including in battleground states such as Ohio and Florida - Trump abruptly changing his tactics now is far too late.

I think they have it wrong. Rump will be Rump. But the Senate Republicans are the ones that it may be too late for them to change their tactics. And it appears that the "Party" is going to pay the price. And that party is not the Republican Party, but the Party of the Rump. I predict that 2022 will be even less kind to them.

Why extol an economy that is reopening right before your eyes?

He's your president for 4 more years!!

HAHA!

He lost that respect on Year 2. Anything and everything is fair game now on not only him but his enablers.
1603595988481.png

I think they have it wrong. Rump will be Rump. But the Senate Republicans are the ones that it may be too late for them to change their tactics. And it appears that the "Party" is going to pay the price. And that party is not the Republican Party, but the Party of the Rump. I predict that 2022 will be even less kind to them.

And we give a fuck about what you predict why ?

“Several influential Republicans have pleaded with Trump to abruptly change his tactics in the final two weeks to zero-in on an economic message…” ibid

And exactly what ‘economic message’ is Trump supposed to ‘zero-in on’?

“As a consequence of downplaying the pandemic and failing to address the outbreak, I was responsible for a crippling recession”

I’m Donald Trump – as a consequence of my incompetence, I took President Obama’s strong economy and ran it into the ground.”

“Several influential Republicans have pleaded with Trump to abruptly change his tactics in the final two weeks to zero-in on an economic message…” ibid

“As a consequence of downplaying the pandemic and failing to address the outbreak, I was responsible for a crippling recession”

I’m Donald Trump – as a consequence of my incompetence, I took President Obama’s strong economy and ran it into the ground.”
The fact that everywhere but in Chicago, people are going back to work.
Yeah, even in Atlanta; because I know people who live there and you're full of crap.

Yeah, even in Atlanta; because I know people who live there and you're full of crap.

Trump does not need to change anything.

He was winning.

Now people are going to really show what they think of the corruption ticked of Biden/WhoreHarris.

O! I get it! Reparations!

Will the OP revisit this thread in December to disavow it's entire premise?

Probably not. They never do when proven how wrong they were. They only try to cover their own words up, like a cat trying to cover the crap he left on the floor, with the rug. Then they move on to the next room and crap on the floor again.

Trump is addicted to being a dick he can't change....

He was winning.

Now people are going to really show what they think of the corruption ticked of Biden/WhoreHarris.
Yet, it is Trump on a pretrial period in the state of NY for fudging da numbers......

He was winning.

As compared to the corruption ticked Rump and his merry band of criminals and family. Sorry, that isn't working.

He was winning.

As compared to the corruption ticked Rump and his merry band of criminals and family. Sorry, that isn't working.

And how do you know that it isn't working.

He was winning.

Because the only ones following that line of thought are you Cult45 members and you are hardly the Majority. Otherwise, Rump wouldn't be in such a state of panic as of late. I just can't wait for the next big lie that he comes up with that you will scream at the top of your lungs. Hurry up and get to it. You have 9 days now.

He's your president for 4 more years!!

HAHA!
Then elections are rigged because the results should match the poles. If they don’t two elections in a row that’s not right. Somethings fishy.

Yeah....like most polsters say....these are not "normal" elections.

Go find your fish.

He was winning.

Because the only ones following that line of thought are you Cult45 members and you are hardly the Majority. Otherwise, Rump wouldn't be in such a state of panic as of late. I just can't wait for the next big lie that he comes up with that you will scream at the top of your lungs. Hurry up and get to it. You have 9 days now.

I am not screaming anything.

I am quite confident Trump will win.

This shit is just to fucking stupid to believe.

Forum List

Back