It's too early to be excited over polls.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Interest rises & falls. Not to mention almost all the polls were wrong in the last potus run.
People lie to pollsters & pollsters skew questions.
If polls were accurate Ron Paul would have been president multiple times.
In this day and age of digital media nothing can be taken at face value.

At this time last election cycle herman 9.99 cain had 27%

cains-999-plan-9-9-9-politics-1318297494.jpg

Interest rises & falls. Not to mention almost all the polls were wrong in the last potus run.

I'm interested in who wins Primaries....
These polls are interesting but it is way early.....

Still I enjoy it when Hillary drops in the polls....

None of them had the number one guy at DOUBLE the number two and three. Nice try, but Trump is no Bachman or Cain.
When there are 17 in the race, a strongly polarizing candidate can hold the lead because the vote that hates him is split. The problem for Trump is that he also leads in the highest percentage of voters that will never consider voting for him.

None of them had the number one guy at DOUBLE the number two and three. Nice try, but Trump is no Bachman or Cain.
When there are 17 in the race, a strongly polarizing candidate can hold the lead because the vote that hates him is split. The problem for Trump is that he also leads in the highest percentage of voters that will never consider voting for him.
Which is why we need to hear from our candidates to make an informed decision.

they need to start polling the 85% who arent giddy over trump and ask them who their second choice is. just wait until we are down to 6/7 candidates and Trump falls to second place.

they need to start polling the 85% who arent giddy over trump and ask them who their second choice is. just wait until we are down to 6/7 candidates and Trump falls to second place.
It will probably happen, too. Do people know the other candidates well enough to make a choice. Think we need a couple more debates.

I've got plenty of popcorn for the microwave. I would love to learn more form all 17 republicans. I will even listen to what Hillary has to say even though I believe I already know enough about her.

So, you are saying Trump is a "Protest Candidate?" I would go along with that.

I've got plenty of popcorn for the microwave. I would love to learn more form all 17 republicans. I will even listen to what Hillary had to say even though I believe I already know enough about her.
LOL, me, too!

I just enjoy watching Trump make the DC establishment foam at the mouth and freak out its hilarious. That some GOP candidates are now siding with Trump on some of these issues is icing on the cake. If Trump eventually flames out so be it, it was worth it.

It will probably happen, too. Do people know the other candidates well enough to make a choice. Think we need a couple more debates.
wait till cruz and rubio creep up on Trump. it will be kinda like what happened to richard gere.

wait till cruz and rubio creep up on Trump. it will be kinda like what happened to richard gere.
I was kinda of hoping for Kasich and Walker...

I was kinda of hoping for Kasich and Walker...
oh, i am sure eventually we will see those four up there, i love kasich, u would assume he is the top choice for VP.

I actually think it will be best if democrats win. Subpar employment will continue and eventually everyone will see that the economic policies of the left are bullshit.

So, you are saying Trump is a "Protest Candidate?" I would go along with that.
I can go along with that.

They aren't reliable, but they do paint a picture about what issues Americans care about.

Forum List

Back