It's Time To Just Say It: The Man in the Whitehouse Is A Compromised Chinese Asset whose MO is to degrade America

Chinese fentanyl relentlessly pouring in across a completely open border.

Sky high violent crime that is rewarded rather than punished, while patriotic Americans are hunted, tracked, and ostracized.

Children learning Chinese style revolutionary "color" schemes about race and gender to divide and control creating artificial hierarchies.

Chinese spy balloons permitted to hover over the entire contiguous 48 states including the monitoring of our nuclear weapons facilities.

The perpetual draining of military resources into an eastern European quagmire as China prepares a long planned assault against Taiwan.

The total forfeit of America's influence on the World stage as the Saudis embrace a soon to be nuclear Iran, and China plays the "hero" offering to broker peace in Europe as it fosters a new alliance with Putin. (Who the Left purport to hate, yet somehow keep playing right into his hands.)

Historic inflation manifested through Zimbabwe-like money printing by the Federal Reserve, and the subsequent bail out of Silicon Valley and its Chinese venture capitalist masters.

And now we know, for an absolute fact - the Biden family took in vulgar amounts of cold hard cash from Chinese corporations using the "POTUS" degenerate pervert son as the conduit. We have texts/Emails alluding to "Don't mention Joe" and "The Big Guy".

And now we also know multiple Biden family members were on the take from the ChiComms, including Halee.

What I have to say to all that is: CONNECT THE DOTS. Logic. Intuition. Gut instinct.

It all points to the inexorable, unavoidable conclusion: Joe Biden is a Chinese asset.

When viewed through that lens - the current madness, and accompanying gaslighting distractions all make sense.

It all paints a picture as vivid as any Van Gogh.

And the evidence, be it circumstantial or definitive - is far more convincing than any prospect of Trump ever having been compromised by the Russians.

Which is the sickest irony of all.
Either he is doing all that on purpose, or he is really is as incompetent as Obama said he was. I'm betting it is both.

It's time to just say it. The Trump Cult is bat shit crazy and believe every lie issuing from the orange menace's mouth. The best thing about this arrest is they think it will help him. It won't. His "call to action" on his arrest is proof positive of his unfitness for office.

Watch the right wing media get behind De Santos bigtime now!
Does it concern you at all that politicians on either side don't seem to give a fig about their country? It sure seems that are trying to profit as much as they can at our expense. You seem really happy about current affairs, though it appears to be rampantly corrupt everywhere.

It's time to just say it. The Trump Cult is bat shit crazy

Yes, it's finally "time" to repeat the nonsensical poison that the compromised "media" has been pumping into our veins for years and years.

You're such an original thinker, with such unique insight.

Stunning and brave.

Just one question: What are your pronouns?

All the important and righteous people wanna know.

Earnestly.

Yes, it's finally "time" to repeat the nonsensical poison that the compromised "media" has been pumping into our veins for years and years.

You're such an original thinker, with such unique insight.

Stunning and brave.

Just one question: What are your pronouns?

All the important and righteous people wanna know.

Earnestly.
The democrat cult is bat shit crazy for believing all the conspiracy theories

Sky high violent crime that is rewarded rather than punished, while patriotic Americans are hunted, tracked, and ostracized.

Children learning Chinese style revolutionary "color" schemes about race and gender to divide and control creating artificial hierarchies.

Chinese spy balloons permitted to hover over the entire contiguous 48 states including the monitoring of our nuclear weapons facilities.

The perpetual draining of military resources into an eastern European quagmire as China prepares a long planned assault against Taiwan.

The total forfeit of America's influence on the World stage as the Saudis embrace a soon to be nuclear Iran, and China plays the "hero" offering to broker peace in Europe as it fosters a new alliance with Putin. (Who the Left purport to hate, yet somehow keep playing right into his hands.)

Historic inflation manifested through Zimbabwe-like money printing by the Federal Reserve, and the subsequent bail out of Silicon Valley and its Chinese venture capitalist masters.

And now we know, for an absolute fact - the Biden family took in vulgar amounts of cold hard cash from Chinese corporations using the "POTUS" degenerate pervert son as the conduit. We have texts/Emails alluding to "Don't mention Joe" and "The Big Guy".

And now we also know multiple Biden family members were on the take from the ChiComms, including Halee.

What I have to say to all that is: CONNECT THE DOTS. Logic. Intuition. Gut instinct.

It all points to the inexorable, unavoidable conclusion: Joe Biden is a Chinese asset.

When viewed through that lens - the current madness, and accompanying gaslighting distractions all make sense.

And the evidence, be it circumstantial or definitive - is far more convincing than any prospect of Trump ever having been compromised by the Russians.

That's why the only question needed to be asked is : Are you an American or are you a Democrat?

When I read the headline it occured to me, I'm surprised Biden hasn't tried to change the name of the white house to, the black house.

An average day in biden's America

Fantastic article that meticulously documents just how beholden to the Chinese this White House really is.

Admittedly it's a bit lengthy.

Here's a taste:

When I say money going to the Bidens' pockets from China, do I mean an American company in China? No. Do I mean a Chinese company in China? No. What I mean directly and clearly is the Chinese government itself, which is run, of course, by the Chinese Communist Party.

That is what makes what the Bidens have done commercially with Beijing unique compared to anything that relates to corruption. I've been covering corruption for more than a decade. I've called out Republicans and Democrats. The Biden case, to me, is unique because it is not just rank‑and‑file corruption where somebody gets a paving contract for their business.

We are not just talking about some American company giving a sweetheart job to a politician's relative. We are talking about a foreign government, which happens to be our chief rival on the global stage, engaging in lucrative commerce with the family of the then‑vice president, now the president of the United States, Joe Biden.

If you care about the truth, it's well worth the read.

If you only care about team politics and have Leftist sympathies, run away.

Not that I need to tell you to.

Forum List

Back