It's Time To Execute Women Who Have Abortions Now - and 21 More Lawmakers Agree

You don't get the point of this kind of legislative trollery. The point isn't to execute women; it's to intimidate the shit out of them and to reduce their status in society. The right wing wants white women back in the kitchen and bedroom, and they want black and Hispanic women back on plantations. And they want Asian women in brothels so they can get some exotic sex on the way home from work.

^^^This is from the party that names a man "Woman of the Year". LOL

Why the fuck do you morons never hold your own accountable for anything?

I said pro-abortionist and pro-lifer...not dem or rep.

You can't be pro-life while calling for executions.

And BTW...I am not a republican! I despise them just a hair less than democrat filth. But just a hair!

That and the fact, it would never fly in the Supreme Court. Even if passed, nobody will be executed, but the political damage will be done, not only in South Carolina, but across the country, guaranteeing Democrat control of US House and Senate, undoubtedly the Presidency in the next election, also. There is nothing conservative about being a public extremist in political leadership.
And we will continue to get poorer. Poorer and poorer until a dictator emerges to the point that no constitutional sentence will be followed anymore. And families will be upfronted due to necessity. Other ways will be enslaved, shunned and even killed.

"The “South Carolina Prenatal Equal Protection Act of 2023” would amend the state’s code of laws, redefining “person” to include a fertilized egg at the point of conception, affording that zygote “equal protection under the homicide laws of the state” — up to and including the ultimate punishment: death. The bill was authored by Rep. Rob Harris, a registered nurse and member of the Freedom Caucus; it has attracted 21 co-sponsors to date. Rep. Nancy Mace, a Republican who represents South Carolina in the U.S. House, took to the floor on Friday to call attention to the bill, which she sees as part of a “deeply disturbing” trend. (Multiple Texas lawmakers have floated the idea of executing women who have abortions in the past. Those bills, proposed before the Supreme Court overturned Roe, failed.

Abortion is currently legal in South Carolina up to 21 weeks and 6 days; a 2021 ban outlawing abortion at six weeks was struck down by the state’s Supreme Court in January. obtaining medication to terminate a pregnancy without a doctor’s supervision — is illegal in the state, punishable with a fine of $1000 and up to two years in prison. Earlier this month, a Greenville woman was arrested under that law for taking pills to end a pregnancy in 2021."

The good news is.....South Carolina has now approved the use of death by electric chair and firing squad. So the idea of possibly having the chance to stand up one of these baby murdering whores against the wall and shooting her to death will be awesome and definitely a good deterrent to preventing abortion...definitely better than contraceptives or morning after pills.

What is the use of banning abortion if we are going to pick and choose when we want to call this murder? Treat these women like the killers they are and take them out....If someone kills a pregnant woman, we don't think twice about giving that murderer the death penalty, so why are mothers any different? Hopefully, more Republicans across every state will stand up for what is right -- and not be afraid of the backlash....if you truly believe it is murder, nothing should stop you from passing this law.
The baby is being executed.

No, the point is really to execute women......you don't draft bills like this unless you intend on making execution an option

This bill won't pass, and whoever authored it knows it. The point is to normalize more and more of extreme anti-abortion laws. You throw out something extreme like this and people say "Holy fucking shit - that's crazy!" Even anti-abortionists agree. But they also now have some precedent to work with. Someone else comes along and proposes a mandatory minimum of 5 years, 10 years, 25 to life. That bill gets passed. That's how this works.

Aside from this, the guy who proposes this "crazy" law has now made a name for himself. He might be unelectable in certain parts of the state, but it could be that he has cemented his bona fides with his constituents. Time will tell. He'll certainly get some fundraising out of the deal.

This bill won't pass, and whoever authored it knows it. The point is to normalize more and more of extreme anti-abortion laws. You throw out something extreme like this and people say "Holy fucking shit - that's crazy!" Even anti-abortionists agree. But they also now have some precedent to work with. Someone else comes along and proposes a mandatory minimum of 5 years, 10 years, 25 to life. That bill gets passed. That's how this works.

Aside from this, the guy who proposes this "crazy" law has now made a name for himself. He might be unelectable in certain parts of the state, but it could be that he has cemented his bona fides with his constituents. Time will tell. He'll certainly get some fundraising out of the deal.
No, its pretty much about executing women....

The luxury you folks have - to always insist on not believing Conservatives when they show you who they are is -- is a luxury most marginalized people can't afford....

No, its pretty much about executing women....

The luxury you folks have - to always insist on not believing Conservatives when they show you who they are is -- is a luxury most marginalized people can't afford....

Your fellow DemoKKKrats LOVE "marginalized people"...LOL

1678825845853.png

I said pro-abortionist and pro-lifer...not dem or rep.

You can't be pro-life while calling for executions.

And BTW...I am not a republican! I despise them just a hair less than democrat filth. But just a hair!
I don't believe you.

In fact, I don't believe you faux concern for abortion is real...

I believe most right-wingers hopped on the anti-abortion train when they lost the anti-desegegration fight

Your fellow DemoKKKrats LOVE "marginalized people"...LOL

View attachment 765731
Yes, progressives usually support, fight for, and implement laws that are in favor of not oppressing marginalized groups....be it black people, women, gays, handicap, etc...

No matter how many photos you show -- will erase the ACTUAL POLICIES conservatives have fought against...

How about you show me some photos of prominent Conservatives fighting along side of MLK for civil rights....

I'll wait

LOL

You're too dumb to know about this, but..

can you tell me more about George Wallace and why Trump was so enamored with his campaign that he ran his just like it??

"Almost 50 years ago, Alabama Gov. George Wallace ran the exact campaign, one which eerily mirrors the Trump candidacy. One principle difference is that Wallace ran as a true independent, with a full understanding that he would not win the presidency, but could wreak havoc through both the Democrat and Republican parties. Trump, like Wallace, speaks in angry rhetoric. Let’s just admit the truth. Trump, like Wallace, says what many white Mississippians think but would never say in public."

I swear you right-wingers are morons.....

Forum List

Back