It's Time To Ban Gay People From Adopting Children

Yet you refused to address them till called out for the 4th time. Your hatred of gay people blinds you to the reality of what is happening
Again, I don't hate anyone, but children should not be taught that homosexuality is normal.

Plenty of women predators also, especially in education

Shoot them too

Agreed?
Nope....the overwhelming amount are men.....

Maybe we should learn from women and figure out what they did to get their sexual predators under control

Until then, we should really crack down on men until they hold themselves accountable...

Or is that bullshit only fun when you are interested in demonizing black folks

Nope....the overwhelming amount are men.....

Maybe we should learn from women and figure out what they did to get their sexual predators under control

Until then, we should really crack down on men until they hold themselves accountable...

Or is that bullshit only fun when you are interested in demonizing black folks

You're sadly ill informed.

Keep moving

I agree 100%. But even a thread about a straight pedo some people cannot help but make it about gay people

I'm about to get crucified... that said. Percentage wise homosexuals have a higher percentage rate of child molestation.

It's out there.

I'll get further crucified when I state for some reason homosexuals lives evolves around sex. It consumes them, I don't understand it but that's out there too

I'm about to get crucified... that said. Percentage wise homosexuals have a higher percentage rate of child molestation.

It's out there.

I'll get further crucified when I state for some reason homosexuals lives evolves around sex. It consumes them, I don't understand it but that's out there too

The thing you are missing, and that you will probably disagree with, is that for Pedos it is not about the sex of the child, it is about the age. They are not attracted to a child due to the sex of the child, but due to it being a child.

In this case the adopted father molested 2 girls and one boy. Are you going to classify him as a homosexual since there was a male involved?

Forum List

Back