Asian Americans who are fed up with city's crime are shifting to the right

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
And they should. The left wants to go in the opposite direction, they would empty jails and prisons if they had enough power!

Asian Americans who are fed up with city's crime are shifting to the right
CNN's Kyung Lah reports on the factors that have contributed to Asian American voters in San Francisco shifting to the right and what this means for Democrat

And they should. The left wants to go in the opposite direction, they would empty jails and prisons if they had enough power!

I thought they would have risen up by now for getting rejected out of Left wing colleges around the country, only because of their race.

Stories like this:

'I'm really scared that they're coming after us': Woman paralyzed after mugging speaks to ABC13​

On February 13, Nhung Truong lived an ordinary life, but after a vicious robbery in broad daylight, she could no longer walk, she told ABC13 on Saturday. "After going to the bank and withdrawing money, I went to Bellaire, but it happened so fast I really don't remember it," Truong said.

Good. Come on over Asians, nobody on this side has a problem with you being Asian. You're all cool with us.

Forum List

Back