It's time for mandatory vaccination

Apparently, lawyers are preparing for litigation against the government as Long COVID emerges. Cases jumped 15%.

Yeah. A not-small number of people with "long covid" were never confirmed to have covid in the first place. Did you know that? Right. It's the new anxiety, depression, sleeplessness, headaches, oh no I can't function, 21st century, basically I'm liberal disease. And some, I will grant you, genuine cases of extended viral disease.

And a lot of psychosomatic stuff. A lot.

It's time for mandatory vaccination…
Just like having to prove your age to buy liquor you should have to prove your vaccination before being allowed into any public gathering.

Just goes to show what those of us who know better have been saying all along.

This was never about any actual disease; this was never about protecting anyone's health.

From the beginning, the #CoronaHoax2020 was never about anything other than an excuse for corrupt left wrong-wing control freaks to seize and abuse power over others. Anyone who says otherwise is either ignorant and deceived, or else willfully complicit.
Poor Bob. He's gone mental.
Look at you, desperately trying to dismiss the people who have got your number, and know who and what you are, lol. :auiqs.jpg:

It's not going to help you, guy.:flameth:

You know......

Eventually, if no one actually fights back...they will get everything they want....and them some.

Freedom Ain't free. Never was. If you ain't willing to make the sacrifice to defend it, you lose it
Get your affairs in order and then go where you please and do what you like with the determination already made that anyone who tries to stop you is going to have to kill you to do so; I do.
I own my life and my freedom and no other man on the planet holds any authority over me to tell me what I can or can't do.

Want your Social Security check? Prove you are vaccinated.

Want to buy legal weed? Prove you're vaccinated.

Want to go on a cruise ship? Prove you're vaccinated.

Want to get on an airplane? Prove you're vaccinated.

There are myriad ways to force compliance.
and thats called COMMUNISM
Explain

Want your Social Security check? Prove you are vaccinated.

Want to buy legal weed? Prove you're vaccinated.

Want to go on a cruise ship? Prove you're vaccinated.

Want to get on an airplane? Prove you're vaccinated.

There are myriad ways to force compliance.
and thats called COMMUNISM
Explain
are you that ignorant?
i could give 2 shits about flying, or a cruise.....if i want, i'll grow my own weed.....as 4 social security, i EARNED that...you want to threaten what is due me, well, there are consequences--as the courts are showing xiden and the scum demonRATS

are you that ignorant?
i could give 2 shits about flying, or a cruise.....if i want, i'll grow my own weed.....as 4 social security, i EARNED that...you want to threaten what is due me, well, there are consequences--as the courts are showing xiden and the scum demonRATS

And this has what to do with Communism?

This is what we must do.

Makes sense.

Paying taxes has nothing to do with being a human guinea pig for an experimental vaccine, that has already killed thousands of people. You know nothing of the long-term effects the vaccine is going to have on you, but I expect that you'll find out eventually.

There is literally zero proof the vaccine has killed thousands. However there is proof that 610,000 americans are in the ground because of covid19.

What's the rational argument against it?

And no, "because I don't want to" is not a rational argument. 20 year olds don't want to show ID to buy beer, either.

MIT disagrees with you.

SweetSue92
Yeah. A not-small number of people with "long covid" were never confirmed to have covid in the first place. Did you know that? Right. It's the new anxiety, depression, sleeplessness, headaches, oh no I can't function, 21st century, basically I'm liberal disease. And some, I will grant you, genuine cases of extended viral disease.

And a lot of psychosomatic stuff. A lot.
That’s where your reasoning runs into snags. Genomes differ. Where’s the citation for your claim, Ms. Einstein?

What a shameless hypocrite you are. You have the gall to use the word "dictator" about ANYONE else while in the same breath you demand the government control American's behavior and demonize anyone who disagrees with you. Shameless.
Government controls American's behavior in numerous ways already.

Your low intellect remains not worth responding to.

Forum List

Back