It’s really disengenous for Biden to keep making fun of Trump being in the White House Bunker

There was a fucking RIOT outside the White House and the Secret Service MADE Trump go to thr bunker until they knew all was secure. POTUS listens to the SECRET SERVICE. He has no choice.

Biden knows this. He is an opportunistic sack of shit to keep saying, “Come out of your bunker!”

Biden is such disingenuous scum.

he was desperate for MATERIAL. The use of the term
BUNKER is---of course, BEYOND "CLEVER". Nothing Trump said came close to that obscenity.....just a bit rude

Attacking Hunter for being an addict surpassed that by far.

I didn't agree with attacking Hunter Biden for his previous addiction problems, the Ukraine/China thing is fair game, but the addiction problems should have been off the table. As Democrats have attacked Ivanka and Donald Jr, then I see no reason why Hunter Biden should be off limits because he's as political as the older Trump children.

Lucy, the trump grifter offspring are part of the trump grifter administration.

Hunter Biden is not.

Hunter Biden is a grifter, using his father's position as Vice President to enrich himself, he's a total loser who if his name was not down as "Joe Biden's Son" he probably would have ended up dead in some hotel room from a Crack OD or from a shoot out with Drug Dealers YEARS ago. It really must KILL Joe Biden that the GOOD SON Beau died, he at least achieved something WITHOUT having to use being Joe Biden's son to do it.

Just look at the trump family of grifters. Then there is the donald feeling up of this daughter...

There was a fucking RIOT outside the White House and the Secret Service MADE Trump go to thr bunker until they knew all was secure. POTUS listens to the SECRET SERVICE. He has no choice.

Biden knows this. He is an opportunistic sack of shit to keep saying, “Come out of your bunker!”

Need a hanky Colonel? Will the Surgeon General be operating today on Trump's bone spurs and stiffening his spine??

Interestingly----a bone spur of the heel is a tough surgery------so I have read. My dad was rejected from the Korean thing simply because of asthma.
Flat feet (fallen arches) which is a very common thing, was a disqualification back then. Seems like the
military itself was looking to disqualify people back
then
---a bone spur of the heel is a tough surgery---
Is that so? I would think that those bone spurs diagnosed by lawyers with the aid of medical shylocks and medically exorcised would be essentially painless except to the purse!

bone spurs of the calcaneus (heel bone) are real.
They make walking painful. Anybody that WANTS
to get in-----will get in even with bone spurs and
flat feet. Back then NO ONE WANTED IN

Hey dumb ass, a bunker is also another name for a sand trap, Biden was mocking Tramp's constant playing golf while 213,000 Americans were dying as well as his hiding from peaceful protesters.
Americans were dying by the thousands every day before covid. People die. Duh!

he was desperate for MATERIAL. The use of the term
BUNKER is---of course, BEYOND "CLEVER". Nothing Trump said came close to that obscenity.....just a bit rude

Attacking Hunter for being an addict surpassed that by far.

why? because judge mathis CONGRATULATES people for being "clean for a week" ? It was
a comment on PARENTING SKILLS and Hunter's
personality that included criminal behavior---not a comparison to ADOLF HITLER

Biden's parenting skills are irrelevant. Why even bring it up? Hunter isn't running for office. The fact that he brought it up shows desperation, not articulation.

I know a lot of good parents who have lost kids to drug addiction.

try again-----they were BOTH engaging in desperate groping for "MATERIAL" Biden kept muttering
"lie" and even implied that the world wide pandemic involving a VIRUS was orchestrated by Trump. Somehow he missed blaming USA obesity on Trump for his cravings of BIG MACs

Sure they were. That is politics, though I had hoped for better in the debate.

But when you start attacking your opponent's FAMILY...that is not the same thing as attacking your OPPONENT.

Try again.

the FATHER of an addict is not entirely innocent

Biden is trying to score political points by disingenuously making fun of Trump for taking orders from the Secret Service. You all know its true. Thats Biden’s character.

Biden is trying to score political points by disingenuously making fun of Trump for taking orders from the Secret Service. You all know its true. Thats Biden’s character.

That would be President Elect Joe Biden rumpster.

Need a hanky Colonel? Will the Surgeon General be operating today on Trump's bone spurs and stiffening his spine??

Interestingly----a bone spur of the heel is a tough surgery------so I have read. My dad was rejected from the Korean thing simply because of asthma.
Flat feet (fallen arches) which is a very common thing, was a disqualification back then. Seems like the
then
Is that so? I would think that those bone spurs diagnosed by lawyers with the aid of medical shylocks and medically exorcised would be essentially painless except to the purse!

I know all about "Back then" with two deployments "Back then". I enlisted and was in boot camp when LBJ's Resolution was crafted. I also know about those "Fortunate Sons" like POTUS Bone Spurs! I sure as fuck won't be making excuses for Trump's "disabilities" OR apologizing for Trump effectively putting someone else in his place in SE Asia.

then

I know all about "Back then" with two deployments "Back then". I enlisted and was in boot camp when LBJ's Resolution was crafted. I also know about those "Fortunate Sons" like POTUS Bone Spurs! I sure as fuck won't be making excuses for Trump's "disabilities" OR apologizing for Trump effectively putting someone else in his place in SE Asia.

I don't dispute the fact that Trump's avoidance of
military service back then is NOTHING OF WHICH TO
BE PROUD ------the backbiting that went on during
the debates was very mutual, however. I could not blame one over the other even though Biden's
"SHUT UP" was for me............a moment that will live
on in INFAMY

It is the same context about Biden being in the basement. Geesh do you ever stop to look at both sides from a neutral spot?

then

the debates was very mutual, however. I could not blame one over the other even though Biden's
on in INFAMY

You don't have much to live for if that is the case..

then

on in INFAMY

As no one knows better than you, Tramp takes orders from no one. Tramp's
ss-bolts-1.jpg
takes orders from him.

trump ran to the bunker first and screamed at the Secret Service for the keys.

Then you woke up from your liberal fantasy.

trump has been and will always be a giant wussy.

Who's been hiding in his basement for months? Joe 'I am the Democratic party' Biden that's who. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back