It’s really disengenous for Biden to keep making fun of Trump being in the White House Bunker

There was a fucking RIOT outside the White House and the Secret Service MADE Trump go to thr bunker until they knew all was secure. POTUS listens to the SECRET SERVICE. He has no choice.

Biden knows this. He is an opportunistic sack of shit to keep saying, “Come out of your bunker!”

Biden is such disingenuous scum.
Need a hanky Colonel? Will the Surgeon General be operating today on Trump's bone spurs and stiffening his spine??

Interestingly----a bone spur of the heel is a tough surgery------so I have read. My dad was rejected from the Korean thing simply because of asthma.
Flat feet (fallen arches) which is a very common thing, was a disqualification back then. Seems like the
military itself was looking to disqualify people back
then
---a bone spur of the heel is a tough surgery---
Is that so? I would think that those bone spurs diagnosed by lawyers with the aid of medical shylocks and medically exorcised would be essentially painless except to the purse!

bone spurs of the calcaneus (heel bone) are real.
They make walking painful. Anybody that WANTS
to get in-----will get in even with bone spurs and
flat feet. Back then NO ONE WANTED IN
I know all about "Back then" with two deployments "Back then". I enlisted and was in boot camp when LBJ's Resolution was crafted. I also know about those "Fortunate Sons" like POTUS Bone Spurs! I sure as fuck won't be making excuses for Trump's "disabilities" OR apologizing for Trump effectively putting someone else in his place in SE Asia.

I don't dispute the fact that Trump's avoidance of
military service back then is NOTHING OF WHICH TO
BE PROUD ------the backbiting that went on during
the debates was very mutual, however. I could not blame one over the other even though Biden's
"SHUT UP" was for me............a moment that will live
on in INFAMY

A little short on objectivity are we? I believe you need to look at the transcript [directly below in italics] from what was to be the last question from Wallace for that Section and addressed to Biden given Trump got the first question. Biden got the last question of the segment with TWO BLOODY MINUTES TO RESPOND UNDER THE RULES. Every time Biden tried to start, Trump interrupted...EVERY DAMN TIME! Biden started responding to the question at 17:55 and Wallace ended the Segment at 18:23, just 28 seconds later. Biden didn't say "Shut Up" to Trump. Biden said at 18:18, "Will you shut up, man?" And Biden had every right to wake up Trump given Trump IGNORED the rules both parties had mutually agreed to follow. BTW, Biden was supposed to have all of the two full minutes to fully respond to that question but only had less than a quarter (25 sec) of that due to Trump's continual badgering.

Trump is a vile narcissistic pig who totally ignored the Debate Rules both parties had agreed to. Trump has the sense of Honor of a spoiled 2 year old!

"... moment that will live on in INFAMY" Really????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chris Wallace: (17:13)
All right, I have one final question for you.

Vice President Joe Biden: (17:15)
Sure.

"Chris Wallace: (17:16)
Mr. Vice President, if Senate Republicans, we were talking originally about the Supreme Court here, if Senate Republicans go ahead and confirm Justice Barrett there has been talk about ending the filibuster or even packing the court, adding to the nine justices there. You call this a distraction by the President. But, in fact, it wasn’t brought up by the President. It was brought up by some of your Democratic colleagues in the Congress. So my question to you is, you have refused in the past to talk about it, are you willing to tell the American tonight whether or not you will support either ending the filibuster or packing the court?

Vice President Joe Biden: (17:55)
Whatever position I take on that, that’ll become the issue. The issue is the American people should speak. You should go out and vote. You’re voting now. Vote and let your Senators know strongly how you feel.

President Donald J. Trump: (18:05)
Are you going to pack the court?

Vice President Joe Biden: (18:07)
Vote now.

President Donald J. Trump: (18:08)

Vice President Joe Biden: (18:09)
Make sure you, in fact, let people know, your Senators.

President Donald J. Trump: (18:12)
He doesn’t want to answer the question.

Vice President Joe Biden: (18:17)
I’m not going to answer the question.

President Donald J. Trump: (18:18)
Why wouldn’t you answer that question? You want to put a lot of new Supreme Court Justices. Radical left.

Vice President Joe Biden: (18:18)
Will you shut up, man?

President Donald J. Trump: (18:20)
Listen, who is on your list, Joe? Who’s on your list?

Chris Wallace: (18:23)
Gentlemen, I think we’ve ended this-"
~~ Donald Trump & Joe Biden 1st Presidential Debate Transcript 2020 - Rev ~~

There was a fucking RIOT outside the White House and the Secret Service MADE Trump go to thr bunker until they knew all was secure. POTUS listens to the SECRET SERVICE. He has no choice.

Biden knows this. He is an opportunistic sack of shit to keep saying, “Come out of your bunker!”

Need a hanky Colonel? Will the Surgeon General be operating today on Trump's bone spurs and stiffening his spine??

Interestingly----a bone spur of the heel is a tough surgery------so I have read. My dad was rejected from the Korean thing simply because of asthma.
Flat feet (fallen arches) which is a very common thing, was a disqualification back then. Seems like the
then
Is that so? I would think that those bone spurs diagnosed by lawyers with the aid of medical shylocks and medically exorcised would be essentially painless except to the purse!

I know all about "Back then" with two deployments "Back then". I enlisted and was in boot camp when LBJ's Resolution was crafted. I also know about those "Fortunate Sons" like POTUS Bone Spurs! I sure as fuck won't be making excuses for Trump's "disabilities" OR apologizing for Trump effectively putting someone else in his place in SE Asia.

the debates was very mutual, however. I could not blame one over the other even though Biden's
on in INFAMY

A little short on objectivity are we? I believe you need to look at the transcript [directly below in italics] from what was to be the last question from Wallace for that Section and addressed to Biden given Trump got the first question. Biden got the last question of the segment with TWO BLOODY MINUTES TO RESPOND UNDER THE RULES. Every time Biden tried to start, Trump interrupted...EVERY DAMN TIME! Biden started responding to the question at 17:55 and Wallace ended the Segment at 18:23, just 28 seconds later. Biden didn't say "Shut Up" to Trump. Biden said at 18:18, "Will you shut up, man?" And Biden had every right to wake up Trump given Trump IGNORED the rules both parties had mutually agreed to follow. BTW, Biden was supposed to have all of the two full minutes to fully respond to that question but only had less than a quarter (25 sec) of that due to Trump's continual badgering.

Trump is a vile narcissistic pig who totally ignored the Debate Rules both parties had agreed to. Trump has the sense of Honor of a spoiled 2 year old!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sure.

Mr. Vice President, if Senate Republicans, we were talking originally about the Supreme Court here, if Senate Republicans go ahead and confirm Justice Barrett there has been talk about ending the filibuster or even packing the court, adding to the nine justices there. You call this a distraction by the President. But, in fact, it wasn’t brought up by the President. It was brought up by some of your Democratic colleagues in the Congress. So my question to you is, you have refused in the past to talk about it, are you willing to tell the American tonight whether or not you will support either ending the filibuster or packing the court?

Whatever position I take on that, that’ll become the issue. The issue is the American people should speak. You should go out and vote. You’re voting now. Vote and let your Senators know strongly how you feel.

Vote now.

Why wouldn’t you answer that question? You want to put a lot of new Supreme Court Justices. Radical left.

Will you shut up, man?

Why did you skip the first 3 interruptions, which were BIDEN?

then

on in INFAMY

Sure.

Vote now.

Will you shut up, man?

I didn't! You made the claim, you've got the link to the transcript, copy and paste what your dumb ass is claiming within the relevant portion from (17:13) to (18:23) which another claimed Biden said and actually didn't also! It's obvious your dumb ass is just fishing!

trump ran to the bunker first and screamed at the Secret Service for the keys.

Then you woke up from your liberal fantasy.

trump has been and will always be a giant wussy.

Who's been hiding in his basement for months? Joe 'I am the Democratic party' Biden that's who. :auiqs.jpg:

How's that maskless campaigner looking now?

Who's been hiding in his basement for months? Joe 'I am the Democratic party' Biden that's who. :auiqs.jpg:

How's that maskless campaigner looking now?

Like the Dems worst nightmare. :muahaha:

Look at the pot calling the kettle black. Joe is scared. He's hiding out in the basement. He's afaid to come out. Sound familiar Colonel Anus?

There was no "riot" outside the White House. Trump was pissing his pants and and had a panic attack. This is the same President who refused to visit the troops for three years out of fear of getting shot.

Big fat fucking coward. Cowering in his bunker.

Who's been lying about Joe Biden since he announced he's running for President. YOU HAVE. You lied about Biden in the Ukraine. You call "Sleepy Joe", "Creepy Joe", and said he suffers fromo dementia, and none of that is true. At the debate, Trump was mocking Biden wearing a mask.

Republicans can't run on their record. Crashing the economy every time you elect a Republican isn't a good marketing strategy. They have no platform this election. None. Trump has no plans for his second term. All they do is lie to gullible fools like you, and keep you ginned up with racism and xenophobia, while transfering the all of the income and wealth of the nation to their billionaire donors.

Trump brought this on himself and now his campaign is over. He kept trying to campaign like the virus didn't exist. He went out and held his rallies, leaving a trail of disease and death everywhere he went. City and state leaders begged him to cancel events as the pandemic raged, or at the very least, have the participants wear masks and socially distance. Trump defiantly refused to do any of these things and mocked those who did.

What a loser!

He gets to look like a total loser to the American people, and Joe Biden is going and carrying on his

he was desperate for MATERIAL. The use of the term
BUNKER is---of course, BEYOND "CLEVER". Nothing Trump said came close to that obscenity.....just a bit rude

Attacking Hunter for being an addict surpassed that by far.
Hunter is an addict and certainly not deserving of the positions that paid him millions of dollars.

BUNKER is---of course, BEYOND "CLEVER". Nothing Trump said came close to that obscenity.....just a bit rude

Hunter is an addict and certainly not deserving of the positions that paid him millions of dollars.

And this matters because?

Trump calls it the White House “bunker” you ignorant troll. But I’ll give you a D- for effort. Trump told everyone he had to go to the bunker for protection.

I’ll bet Dumb Donald had to change his underwear when he got there, he was so scared.

Look at the pot calling the kettle black. Joe is scared. He's hiding out in the basement. He's afaid to come out. Sound familiar Colonel Anus?

There was no "riot" outside the White House. Trump was pissing his pants and and had a panic attack. This is the same President who refused to visit the troops for three years out of fear of getting shot.

Unlike Trump, Biden is following the President's Coronavirus Guidelines. Also unlike the President, he isn't in the hospital undergoing experimental drug therapies.

Unlike Trump, Biden is following the President's Coronavirus Guidelines. Also unlike the President, he isn't in the hospital undergoing experimental drug therapies.

unlike Biden, the President is the fucking President and he shit to do. You cant run a nation from a basement for 6 months.

unlike Biden, the President is the fucking President and he shit to do. You cant run a nation from a basement for 6 months.

You can run it from your home, if your home is the White House and you're protected by a testing regimen and best practices. Trump ignored best practices, in public. It was a choice.

Trump is one of only 3 world leaders who have contracted the virus. Bolsonaro of Brazil, Boris Johnson from Great Britain, and Donald Trump, all of whom have denied the seriousness of the disease, downplayed it's seriousness, and failed to provide an adequate national response to the pandemic, to prevent massive loss of life in their countries. #1, #3, and #14 in cases. The reason the UK is currently #14 is that after Boris nearly died from covid, he smartened up and started taking it seriously, and listening to the scientists.

Bolsonaro only had mild symptoms, and continues to deny it's a problem. Brazil already has a higher death rate per million than the USA, and the virus continues to spread unabated. Just like the USA.

Since Donald Trump is already running the country from HIS basement, there is no reason for him to leave White House. The family quarters for the White House are on the top floor of the building, the Oval Office is below his home - he works out of his basement. Jimmy Carter never left the White House during the Iranian Hostage crisis to campaign for re-election and had no difficulty running the country.

I have never flown on an airplane without getting sick. Pressurized cabins with recycled air turn aiplanes into petri dishes. Trump has been flying all over the country, unnecessarily, to hold political rallies that flout all of the CDC guidlines, and all of the local public health ordinances. Biden travelled by train, to socially distanced whistle stops where masks are required.

Democrats aren't getting sick because Democrats are listening to the scientists, and following their best practices suggestions. Republicans are dropping like flies and and having to shut down their states because they're following Trump and his example.

Eric will be visiting with the NY AG on monday The dumbest trump of all Investigation of trump business

Most democrats are.
Yes blue and Trump is such an honorable man

Trump is one of only 3 world leaders who have contracted the virus. Bolsonaro of Brazil, Boris Johnson from Great Britain, and Donald Trump, all of whom have denied the seriousness of the disease, downplayed it's seriousness, and failed to provide an adequate national response to the pandemic, to prevent massive loss of life in their countries. #1, #3, and #14 in cases. The reason the UK is currently #14 is that after Boris nearly died from covid, he smartened up and started taking it seriously, and listening to the scientists.

Bolsonaro only had mild symptoms, and continues to deny it's a problem. Brazil already has a higher death rate per million than the USA, and the virus continues to spread unabated. Just like the USA.

Since Donald Trump is already running the country from HIS basement, there is no reason for him to leave White House. The family quarters for the White House are on the top floor of the building, the Oval Office is below his home - he works out of his basement. Jimmy Carter never left the White House during the Iranian Hostage crisis to campaign for re-election and had no difficulty running the country.

I have never flown on an airplane without getting sick. Pressurized cabins with recycled air turn aiplanes into petri dishes. Trump has been flying all over the country, unnecessarily, to hold political rallies that flout all of the CDC guidlines, and all of the local public health ordinances. Biden travelled by train, to socially distanced whistle stops where masks are required.

Democrats aren't getting sick because Democrats are listening to the scientists, and following their best practices suggestions. Republicans are dropping like flies and and having to shut down their states because they're following Trump and his example.
Trump is now running the country from a hospital Next comes Pence and then President Pelosi I'm praying Reality has caught up to the scum

how much did donny steal from Fred?

Trump is now running the country from a hospital Next comes Pence and then President Pelosi I'm praying Reality has caught up to the scum
Do you really think democrats are going to assassinate both Trump and Pence?

Forum List

Back