It's Over! Mueller & Team Violated 'The Presidential Transition Act'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Queasy every morning's routine.......LOL

in-church-collection-michael-001.jpg

I do pray to God every morning, Gnat.....

You should try it. Perhaps God will forgive you for mocking Him and for lying to cover for the despicable, seditious crimes those liberal traitors you worship have committed.

Fundie trumpkins preaching ethics, morality, laws - what an oxymoron that is.

No wonder real Christians are leaving religion. You disgusting fundie nutters have set christianity back 2000 years. LOL

And hey, you guys need to stop going to the alternative fact folks for your news. This is not over by a long shot. One already in prison, 5 indictments and more.

It's not over...the investigations into what Clinton, Obama, Comey, McCabe & Brennan did haven't even STARTED yet!

Oh, and by the way...I'm an agnostic! "Religion" has nothing to do with what took place in the last election! One side used the power they had to "weaponize" the IRS and the Justice Department against their political opponents! That isn't an "alternative fact"...that's simply a fact!
When are those investigations going to get started? What's holding them up?
Rosenstein is hold them up, dumbass.
Rosenstein can't hold up Congress. So when do the investigations being?

Queasy every morning's routine.......LOL

in-church-collection-michael-001.jpg

You should try it. Perhaps God will forgive you for mocking Him and for lying to cover for the despicable, seditious crimes those liberal traitors you worship have committed.

No wonder real Christians are leaving religion. You disgusting fundie nutters have set christianity back 2000 years. LOL

And hey, you guys need to stop going to the alternative fact folks for your news. This is not over by a long shot. One already in prison, 5 indictments and more.

It's not over...the investigations into what Clinton, Obama, Comey, McCabe & Brennan did haven't even STARTED yet!

Oh, and by the way...I'm an agnostic! "Religion" has nothing to do with what took place in the last election! One side used the power they had to "weaponize" the IRS and the Justice Department against their political opponents! That isn't an "alternative fact"...that's simply a fact!

Trump seems to feel he should concentrate on fixing the problems we face as a nation rather than going after his political opponents. I think he should have started the investigation into what the Democrats did the second that they had the brass balls to accuse HIM of collusion! The main stream media would have had a conniption but then again how would that differ from how they've behaved ever since the election?
Again ....so when do the investigations begin?

Trump seems to feel he should concentrate on fixing the problems we face as a nation rather than going after his political opponents. I think he should have started the investigation into what the Democrats did the second that they had the brass balls to accuse HIM of collusion! The main stream media would have had a conniption but then again how would that differ from how they've behaved ever since the election?
I would suspect they'll begin shortly. So much has leaked out already about what took place that the question is being asked who it was that Mueller's given immunity to. If it's someone like Comey...someone will have to explain why a Director of the FBI needs to be given immunity from prosecution before he answers questions!

Sure he can. He's refusing to turn over the documents Congress has requested.

I would suspect they'll begin shortly. So much has leaked out already about what took place that the question is being asked who it was that Mueller's given immunity to. If it's someone like Comey...someone will have to explain why a Director of the FBI needs to be given immunity from prosecution before he answers questions!
So you think investigations will begin over speculation?

They begin the minute Rosenstein is fired.

Fucking moron, does separation of powers mean anything to you? The Department of Justice cannot prevent the Congress from performing any investigations.

They begin the minute Rosenstein is fired.
LOLOL

Why are they waiting?

Fucking moron, does separation of powers mean anything to you? The Department of Justice cannot prevent the Congress from performing any investigations.
Nevertheless, it is doing exactly that.

Nevertheless, it is doing exactly that.
Nevertheless, you remain a fucking moron.

Mueller is corrupt to the core. It's now imperative that he shut the investigation down due to violating The Presidential Transition Act.

Attorney Gregg Jarrett: 'Mueller and His Entire Team Must be Removed'

Dershowitz: 'Rod Rosenstein Should Recuse Himself' - Breitbart

The Presidential Transition Act states that all records of transition operations are private and confidential.

Yet Mueller seems to have ignored the law. Without a warrant or subpoena, his team of lawyers brazenly demanded these private records from the General Services Administration (GSA) which held custody of the materials. The GSA does this as a service to all incoming presidents out of courtesy, but it neither owns the documents nor is authorized to release them to anyone under any circumstances because they are deemed entirely private.

Jarrett says the most damning charge against Mueller is that he obtained, reviewed and used material that is privileged.

"Courts have clearly stated what prosecutors are supposed to do under these circumstances: “An attorney who receives privileged documents has an ethical duty to cease review of the documents, notify the privilege holder, and return the documents.” (U.S. v. Taylor 764 Fed Sup 2nd, 230, 235)

Says our old white fartgarrett, living in the white uneducated boy past.
One breitbart ref, wow.
And what was muellers service record and what was yours Darlin?
Looked it up?
You're rather side with the low life guy who stiffed people all his life, dragged his wife by the hair before raping her?
You too old to get it up?
Jealous?

Mueller is corrupt to the core. It's now imperative that he shut the investigation down due to violating The Presidential Transition Act.

The Presidential Transition Act states that all records of transition operations are private and confidential.

Yet Mueller seems to have ignored the law. Without a warrant or subpoena, his team of lawyers brazenly demanded these private records from the General Services Administration (GSA) which held custody of the materials. The GSA does this as a service to all incoming presidents out of courtesy, but it neither owns the documents nor is authorized to release them to anyone under any circumstances because they are deemed entirely private.

Jarrett says the most damning charge against Mueller is that he obtained, reviewed and used material that is privileged.

"Courts have clearly stated what prosecutors are supposed to do under these circumstances: “An attorney who receives privileged documents has an ethical duty to cease review of the documents, notify the privilege holder, and return the documents.” (U.S. v. Taylor 764 Fed Sup 2nd, 230, 235)

Omg I just looked up attorney Gregg Garrett.
He's a knees news shill.
Please tell me you read outside him and breitbart

Mueller needs to present himself to a congressional hearing and explain his illegal actions.
At this point there's not a fucking traffic court judge who would hear Muller's bullshit charges.
It's over!
Mullier couldn't find a SHRED of evidence that Trump or his team 'colluded' with the Russians.
In spite of hiring a crack team of Blue Chip Trump Haters.
Don't you all LOVE how the whole bullshit hoax has ended up revealing the deep corruption within the FBI leadership?
Instead of watching Trump campaign officials sitting before Congress we are seeing the fucking corrupt (cough) 'investigators' in front of Congress attempting to explain away their corruption.
Trey Gowdy (the next AG) isn't having any of their bullshit!

Patience darlin.
Wasn't trey our fav who grilled Hillary for 11 hours and ended up sweating and saying "we got nothing on her"
I think he's going back to investigation discovery

Mueller needs to present himself to a congressional hearing and explain his illegal actions.
At this point there's not a fucking traffic court judge who would hear Muller's bullshit charges.
It's over!
Mullier couldn't find a SHRED of evidence that Trump or his team 'colluded' with the Russians.
In spite of hiring a crack team of Blue Chip Trump Haters.
Don't you all LOVE how the whole bullshit hoax has ended up revealing the deep corruption within the FBI leadership?
Instead of watching Trump campaign officials sitting before Congress we are seeing the fucking corrupt (cough) 'investigators' in front of Congress attempting to explain away their corruption.
Trey Gowdy (the next AG) isn't having any of their bullshit!

Patience darlin.
Wasn't trey our fav who grilled Hillary for 11 hours and ended up sweating and saying "we got nothing on her"
I think he's going back to investigation discovery

Whoops, I missed danny boys college experience.
He's gotta be white, foul mouth dead giveaway for zero Ed
Please tell us Danny boy

slobbering on his chest, spittles flying like rain drops, McGomer quips - ITS OVER !

:haha:

On the first year anniversary of the investigation, this thread never gets old.
And no evidence is ever presented......

If it was a republican run investigation, there would be politically motivated releases almost every day. That is not how a real investigation works. When he releases his report, we will all see what he found. Until them you are just going to have to wait.

Was Trump President before Jan 20, 2017? If not, then that material is not effected by the Presidential Transaction Act. Find something else to hine about.
Link.
https://www.gsa.gov/cdnstatic/Presidential_Act_of_1963.pdf

On the first year anniversary of the investigation, this thread never gets old.
And no evidence is ever presented......

If it was a republican run investigation, there would be politically motivated releases almost every day. That is not how a real investigation works. When he releases his report, we will all see what he found. Until them you are just going to have to wait.

these idiots know that - they are doing nothing more than discrediting Mueller and the investigation trying to place dout in the public's eye .. or they truly are the dumbest rocks on the planet fitting the demographic mold of Trump's supporters.

either way - Mueller Aint Going Anywhere

This Entire thing has been nothing more than the disruptive fly swarm that addled liberals promised when their corrupt slam dunk victory went down the drain

So you think investigations will begin over speculation?

Speculation? Is it speculation that the Clinton campaign paid to have Trump smeared by foreign agents? Is it speculation that the Obama Justice Department then turned around and utilized what they KNEW was a phony dossier paid for by Clinton to obtain FISA court warrants to spy on the Trump campaign? Is is speculation that Comey lied to Congress? That Brennan lied to Congress?

This is an investigation that will begin over CORRUPTION at the highest levels of the Democratic Party and the Obama White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back