It's Only Been Three Days

Trump didn't start any wars.

Trump started a war in his own country

B'loney. The Dems started a war before Trump ever took office. Conservatives did torch and loot Minneapolis, Seattle, Portland etc. Conservatives didn't call for Truth & Reconciliation Commissions, Re-education Camps, Deplatforming, Taking Children Away, or any of the other hideous Cultural Revolution Red Guard tactics you promote.

Being a dumb ass is repetitively expecting someone to answer dumb ass questions.
If you can't see the obvious, I'm not wasting time on explaining it anymore.

What's obvious is the harm the EO's do specifically to America. Clearly you hate America (if you even live there)

You cannot explain how Trump left a mess without lying. Just look at the disaster Biden has already become. I don't support any of his EOs, period.

True. They have no answer. Never do. CNN told them "Orange Man Bad", called him a racist and they dropped to their knees in worship without question.

Supporting ANY of Biden's EO's would require one or more of the following

1). Complete unawareness of actual events

2). Complicity with Marxist ideology

3). Being a foreign entity

4). Abject idiocy

Since the EO's CLEARLY harm America and it's legal citizens

None of that is included in their reality.

Seriously. Everything is great. No mess
I do realize that, but the republican capacity to deny objective reality continues to amaze me.

And not in a good way.

Objective reality? You mean agree with you don't you?
Nope.

You can still be a racist tRump supporting ass-wipe if you want, I just want you to do it with your eyes open for a change.

Nonsense...According to your saint Faucci, he saved millions of lives due to his leadership....He certainly wasn't in Chinatown, telling people to come on down and party....

No, that claim was based on doing absolutely nothing to combat COVID

Trumps opposition to even slight sacrifices or basic safety precautions cost hundreds of thousands of lives

COVID could have ensured a second Trump term if he showed even cursory leadership. Instead, it destroyed his Presidency

Because you people lied about it, and continue to do so....His travel ban from China was outright mocked by you people...He went along with Democrats in the first shutdown against his better judgement, and he never ordered Covid patients into nursing homes for Christ sake, like your people did....Democrats killed scores of people that didn't have to die...
The "travel ban" that didn't ban most travel?

Please show me him "going along" with any mitigation measures at all, much less a shutdown.

And sending overflow patients to nursing home was part of the federal guidelines for this situation. Maybe if we had a pandemic response team that could have been modified on the fly. Oh wait, we did have one! Until tRump disbanded it!

All your fantasies have been debunked. Will you face objective reality now?

Show me this federal mandate, liar....
Who said anything about federal mandates?

Trump didn't start any wars.

Trump started a war in his own country

B'loney. The Dems started a war before Trump ever took office. Conservatives did torch and loot Minneapolis, Seattle, Portland etc. Conservatives didn't call for Truth & Reconciliation Commissions, Re-education Camps, Deplatforming, Taking Children Away, or any of the other hideous Cultural Revolution Red Guard tactics you promote.

Trump mobs attacked the Michigan and US Capitols

Nonsense...According to your saint Faucci, he saved millions of lives due to his leadership....He certainly wasn't in Chinatown, telling people to come on down and party....

Trumps opposition to even slight sacrifices or basic safety precautions cost hundreds of thousands of lives

COVID could have ensured a second Trump term if he showed even cursory leadership. Instead, it destroyed his Presidency

Because you people lied about it, and continue to do so....His travel ban from China was outright mocked by you people...He went along with Democrats in the first shutdown against his better judgement, and he never ordered Covid patients into nursing homes for Christ sake, like your people did....Democrats killed scores of people that didn't have to die...
Trump had limited tools in his toolbox to fight COVID
Until vaccines were widely available, the only defense was limit public interaction, maximize masks and social distancing.

Trump refused to do it and encouraged his followers to resist

That simply isn't true....See, you people wanted him to act like a dictator, and require all American's wear masks, knowing that was unconstitutional, instead of embracing the freedoms we hold dear...

Trump had a policy of Federal support, State control, and local implemantation....In that, we saw Democrat Gov's, and local mayors crack down and kill people, then blame it on Trump, as you are trying here.

I do realize that, but the republican capacity to deny objective reality continues to amaze me.

And not in a good way.

Nope.

You can still be a racist tRump supporting ass-wipe if you want, I just want you to do it with your eyes open for a change.

You don't know me asshole....Calling someone 'racist' simply because they voted for Trump is about the dumbest thing to come along in decades from you idiots...

See, you think it is cute to call Trump, "tRump" and other childish bullshit, because you think it enrages your opponent in here, when most at this point just shake their heads at how stupid, and childish it really is...

But, that you think that to see things YOUR way means that my "eyes would be opened" is just confirmation of what I said to you.

You won't be happy with any dissent from your views, and are intolerant of such...So, maybe it is your eyes that need opening...

Please show me him "going along" with any mitigation measures at all, much less a shutdown.

And sending overflow patients to nursing home was part of the federal guidelines for this situation. Maybe if we had a pandemic response team that could have been modified on the fly. Oh wait, we did have one! Until tRump disbanded it!

Biden did for one....And you people have been saying that was one of the failures of President Trump...

And not in a good way.

Nope.

You don't know me asshole....Calling someone 'racist' simply because they voted for Trump is about the dumbest thing to come along in decades from you idiots...

See, you think it is cute to call Trump, "tRump" and other childish bullshit, because you think it enrages your opponent in here, when most at this point just shake their heads at how stupid, and childish it really is...

But, that you think that to see things YOUR way means that my "eyes would be opened" is just confirmation of what I said to you.

You won't be happy with any dissent from your views, and are intolerant of such...So, maybe it is your eyes that need opening...
So that's a "no" then?

YeglrXj.jpg

What mess has Trump left behind? Be real, not repeating some baseless libtard fantasy.

View attachment 447622

It figures that you couldn't answer the question. Did anyone ever tell you that is the sure sign of being a dumbass?

Being a dumb ass is repetitively expecting someone to answer dumb ass questions.

If you can't see the obvious, I'm not wasting time on explaining it anymore.
Take your balls and go home.

Biden did for one....And you people have been saying that was one of the failures of President Trump...
What federal mandates?

And not in a good way.

Nope.

So that's a "no" then?

No, I probably will never agree with a spiteful, hateful person like you...

What federal mandates?

Now, once in office he quickly realized that he couldn't mandate the entire country wear a mask, but when on the trail that didn't stop him from saying he would require it....

What federal mandates?

Now, once in office he quickly realized that he couldn't mandate the entire country wear a mask, but when on the trail that didn't stop him from saying he would require it....
Ah, you're moving the goalposts! You shoulda said so!

What federal mandates?

Ah, you're moving the goalposts! You shoulda said so!

No, just using facts....I understsand you don't like that....

And I have never held an administration in such low regard as I do now. Not even Obama's.

DAMN RIGHT. Obama at least had style and class. Biden is a vile scum, tasteless, vulgar, shallow 2-bit thug. Obama slipped you a poisoned drink while taking you to the opera; Biden beats you in the face with brass knuckles after dragging you into the ally.

The way he treated the National guard as his personal ass rag, only foreshadows his intentions for this country.

You shouldn't fall into the democrat party trap of saying the last democrat wasn't as bad as the current democrat...

obama was a narcissistic man child, made that way by being abandoned by both his mother and father.........he hid a vile agenda with a snake oil salesman's ability to lie smoothly....

Forum List

Back