It's Only Been Three Days

YeglrXj.jpg

What mess has Trump left behind? Be real, not repeating some baseless libtard fantasy.

Baseless fantasy and a gullible, illiterate bloc is all they have.
You are the ones who live on the edge. Steal resources at the highest level. Let someone else clean the real mess that mostly you create in everyday living. You produce in reality less tangible foundation then the people you call Deplorables.

To be fair, the replacement of President Trump left us with a HUGE mess. The collective powers had to go scorched earth on our electoral system in order to get the man they hated out of The White House.

It will be decades until the electorate has restored faith in US elections.

I don't foresee it happening in the short time I have left.

What mess has Trump left behind? Be real, not repeating some baseless libtard fantasy.
Economic disaster, 4,000 dead a day, broken alliances, no existing distribution plan for vaccine, most government departments decimated, civil unrest and crazy conspiracy theorists, white supremacists emboldened, china emboldened and antagonized to boot, Russia looking to make new nuclear missiles....

Seriously, how much do you need?

To be fair, the replacement of President Trump left us with a HUGE mess. The collective powers had to go scorched earth on our electoral system in order to get the man they hated out of The White House.

It will be decades until the electorate has restored faith in US elections.

I don't foresee it happening in the short time I have left.
Crazy conspiracy theories are not helpful.

View attachment 447622

It figures that you couldn't answer the question. Did anyone ever tell you that is the sure sign of being a dumbass?

Being a dumb ass is repetitively expecting someone to answer dumb ass questions.

If you can't see the obvious, I'm not wasting time on explaining it anymore.

View attachment 447622

It figures that you couldn't answer the question. Did anyone ever tell you that is the sure sign of being a dumbass?

Being a dumb ass is repetitively expecting someone to answer dumb ass questions.

If you can't see the obvious, I'm not wasting time on explaining it anymore.

You cannot explain how Trump left a mess without lying. Just look at the disaster Biden has already become. I don't support any of his EOs, period.

And I have never held an administration in such low regard as I do now. Not even Obama's.

DAMN RIGHT. Obama at least had style and class. Biden is a vile scum, tasteless, vulgar, shallow 2-bit thug. Obama slipped you a poisoned drink while taking you to the opera; Biden beats you in the face with brass knuckles after dragging you into the ally.

The way he treated the National guard as his personal ass rag, only foreshadows his intentions for this country.

Forum List

Back