It's OK To Betray The Kurds Because They Didn't Help Us With Normandy

And as somebody wrote in a very, very powerful article today, they didn’t help us in the Second World War, they didn’t help us with Normandy, as an example. They mentioned names of different battles. But they’re there to help us with their land. And that’s a different thing. In addition to that we have spent tremendous amounts of money on helping the Kurds in terms of ammunition, in terms of weapons, in terms of money, in terms of pay.”

Trump: It's okay to betray the Kurds because 'they didn't help us with Normandy'

Yeah
The Kurds have done what for you?

Be specific

mobility_limited_balloflex.jpg

US veterans condemn Trump for allowing ‘wholesale slaughter’ of allies in Syria

Cut off from US help, Kurds fighting a desperate battle against Turkey on their own, says a former commando who describes himself as ‘disillusioned’ and ‘embarrassed’
Tell them, not me.
veterans-bb_demo.jpg
Stop pretending to speak for them. You are shamelessly using their images for your own political propaganda. I posted actual statements from members of the military.

We had problem with ISIS terrorism along with many others. They fought alongside us to eradicate a COMMON enemy and you have the audacity to demean that? It does not seem that the veterans share your view.

‘Some of the Most Noble People I’d Ever Met’

And as somebody wrote in a very, very powerful article today, they didn’t help us in the Second World War, they didn’t help us with Normandy, as an example. They mentioned names of different battles. But they’re there to help us with their land. And that’s a different thing. In addition to that we have spent tremendous amounts of money on helping the Kurds in terms of ammunition, in terms of weapons, in terms of money, in terms of pay.”

Trump: It's okay to betray the Kurds because 'they didn't help us with Normandy'

Yeah

Be specific

Cut off from US help, Kurds fighting a desperate battle against Turkey on their own, says a former commando who describes himself as ‘disillusioned’ and ‘embarrassed’
Tell them, not me.
veterans-bb_demo.jpg
Stop pretending to speak for them. You are shamelessly using their images for your own political propaganda. I posted actual statements from members of the military.

We had problem with ISIS terrorism along with many others. They fought alongside us to eradicate a COMMON enemy and you have the audacity to demean that? It does not seem that the veterans share your view.

When was that, back when Obama betrayed them?

Yeah

Be specific

Tell them, not me.
veterans-bb_demo.jpg

Anyone in the military who wants to fight in Syria or any war is mentally retarded.

There are many

Funny how the crackheaded dems want war now because Trump wants peace.

Open your heart and ask what was this woman fighting for.
I don't even care what a Kurd is, I care about this woman though
la-me-adv-disability-politics-20141116

Last edited:
Disrespecting the

Yeah

Be specific

Tell them, not me.
veterans-bb_demo.jpg

Anyone in the military who wants to fight in Syria or any war is mentally retarded.

There are many

I don't even care what a Kurd is, I care about that woman though
Disrespecting the military now Frannie?

Disrespecting the

There are many

Anyone who wants war whether in the military or not is retarded...……………………..

You go because you respect your country and want to serve, not because you want war.

Got that bucko fucko

Disrespecting the

There are many

You go because you respect your country and want to serve, not because you want war.

Got that bucko fucko
Who said they wanted war?

Thus far it is only you supporting abandoning outer allies and pretending to speak for our veterans who seem to be outraged at this.

Yeah

Be specific

Tell them, not me.
veterans-bb_demo.jpg

There are many

Love how you keep using pictures of veterans for your political agenda.

What sort of peace is gained by allowing the slaughter of your allies?

Did you ask veterans or your Trump Ouji board?

Disrespecting the
Tell them, not me.
veterans-bb_demo.jpg

There are many

Got that bucko fucko
Who said they wanted war?

Thus far it is only you supporting abandoning outer allies and pretending to speak for our veterans who seem to be outraged at this.
Protecting Kurds is not any Americans duty to lose their legs over.....

But hey I have a great idea, you can go over like Rambo and do your thing for the Kurds, whoever they are

There are many

Shut your mouth and get on a plane and protect away

Get the fuck outta here.

You have disrespected the military so many times you have no basis to say anything

Yeah

I guess the Kurds and the Trumps have something in common in that case….or did any of the blob’s lineage ever serve a day in uniform?

There are many

Nope.

I take the words of our military over the words of an anonymous messageboard mouth.

Tell them, not me.
veterans-bb_demo.jpg

There are many

Nope.

I take the words of our military over the words of an anonymous messageboard mouth.
Since when does the military decide where they fight

Lol

PS Anyone in the military who says they want to be in Syria, is mentally deranged

But you take the word of a mentally deranged fool

As John said

Give peace a chance

Tell them, not me.
veterans-bb_demo.jpg

There are many

Nope.

So is there a single Trump supporter that can explain why Trump did this, basing the explanation on Trump's own words?

A single one?

So is there a single Trump supporter that can explain why Trump did this, basing the explanation on Trump's own words?

A single one?
I can, the Kurds have done nothing for any American ever, and no American should end up like this for no good reason

If you disagree, go fuck yourself...……….again
ap-disabled-veterans-16_9.jpg

Frannie

I saw not a very long time ago in TV an US-American soldier and a Kurd in a sinkhole under fire of a sniper.

So let me say: The question "Who has ever done something for US-Americans?" you will answer with "Never anyone!", isn't it? But who of the US-Americans ever did something for you? What about when you go to this person and speak with him or her about Trump and the help anyone got from Trump and/or other people, who follow his darwinistic ideology? In the eyes of a Trump you are perhaps nothing else than only an useful idiot. Your job is to take care, that he will be president again, and so he will be able to get more mighty and will make a lot of more money. But how pays Trump what you do for him?

Last edited:
Kurds are from Iran, Iraq and Turkey and generally tribal, Muslim savages like virtually most inbred, low IQ monobrows in the middle east.

Kurds are from Iran, Iraq and Turkey and generally tribal, Muslim savages like virtually most inbred, low IQ monobrows in the middle east.

Bavarians are from Austria, Italy and Germany and generally tribal, mostly Catholic savages but also Protestant savages - and inbreed was in former times also a problem in the lonely woods and valleys of the mountains and woods. Bavarians were always called to be stupid. And we are allies of the USA - so you can see we are really stupid. Some of my neighbors are by the way Kurds. Nice people.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back