It’s official. Trump skipping debate

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Skipping the debate is the smart move here. He has nothing to gain and lots to lose.

Let the bottom dwellers slug it
Out. We all know who Trump is. We don’t need him at the debate.

Skipping the debate is the smart move here. He has nothing to gain and lots to lose.

Yup...who needs all those pesky questions about his legal issues, anyway?

Of course he's skipping the debate. Like all bullies, the Naked Emperor has always been a coward. He only wants venues where the conversation is one way and no one dares to question him.

No one at his ever-shrinking cult rallies ever asks him questions. Like, "Where's that Obamacare replacement you said you had?"

While I agree, it still makes him look like a pussy.
Same thing goes for Joe. Several people are running and he wont debate either.
"muh democracy" :rolleyes:

While I agree that I wish in a perfect world he attended. One needs to be strategic. Katie Hobbs won by not debating. Joe Biden hid in his basement and never answered extemperaneous questions from the press and minimized his public exposure because he is senile.

They both won.

Yup...who needs all those pesky questions about his legal issues, anyway?

You stupid POS the whole country knows those are simply false charges drummed up by rabid DemWitted loons like you. Allowed to proceed thru the Courts by Banana Crooked GOVT stooges that you approve of. When it turns.....katie bar da' door. watch your back fag.

Only to be expected. He would be very limited in what he could say. Given his legal issues.

You stupid POS the whole country knows those are simply false charges drummed up by rabid DemWitted loons like you. Allowed to proceed thru the Courts by Banana Crooked GOVT stooges that you approve of. When it turns.....katie bar da' door. watch your back fag.

That poster does not need Trump at the debate. Just whining to whine.

Will these cult fuck posters demand Biden deabte Kennedy?

NO FUCKING WAY

So cowardice is the core of MAGATRY
Like we didn't already know that.

Meh, let's not waste everyone's time.

I just want to see a three way debate. Let's put Joe, Trump, and RFKjr. on one stage.

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back