It's official, Trump is the only President to be Impeached Twice

Prediction. In 2022 the Dems lose the House (because that is what Nancy does) and the Republicans ramp up the Ukrainian investigation and they impeach Biden (if he is still around). It would work great for the Dems which would be the only reason it wouldn't happen but I doubt the Republicans will be able to resist.
ZERO Chance. None. Zip. Zero.

We are going to start healing and uniting. Enough of this bickering. Biden may be a corpse but he is fairly benign and with Trump gone, Nancy will calm down as well.

Nancy wont' rest til there are 98 Democrats in the Senate, and 435 in the HOuse

Why only 98?

Prediction. In 2022 the Dems lose the House (because that is what Nancy does) and the Republicans ramp up the Ukrainian investigation and they impeach Biden (if he is still around). It would work great for the Dems which would be the only reason it wouldn't happen but I doubt the Republicans will be able to resist.

We are going to start healing and uniting. Enough of this bickering. Biden may be a corpse but he is fairly benign and with Trump gone, Nancy will calm down as well.

Why only 98?
Two are Independents that lean very left already.

Shows how dangerous and radical the democrat party has become. Everyone knows there wasn't a shred of evidence in either impeachment. Instead of governing the democrats are playing banana republic politics.

Why only 98?

2 Independent

I hope you are enjoying your little moment and I also hope you realize that as soon as the Republicans get the chance they will do the same thing to Biden. You have taken the act of impeachment something that is only supposed to be used in the most serious of situations and reduced it to a cheap partisan act used for political gain Trump will be out of office in a few days but the precdent the Democrats set will be here long after that. So when the next Democrat President is impeached for trivial and strictly partisan reasons I hope you enjoy it as much as you did these and you remember who laid the groundwork to make it possible.

Impeached by the House and convicted by the Senate. This is the proper end for “the man who would be King.”

The charge is simple: a political “high crime and misdemeanor.”

A lame duck President dared — two months after he was defeated in an election in which electoral votes were confirmed by each of 50 states, nonsense appeals tossed out by 60+ courts — dared to seek to overthrow our entire electoral process and Constitutional Republic. He egged on a mob which attacked a Joint Session of Congress.

Fuck him good and hard.

Why only 98?
Two are Independents that lean very left already.

Bernie is one of those two.

Impeached by the House and convicted by the Senate. This is the proper end for “the man who would be King.”

The charge is simple: a political “high crime and misdemeanor.”

A lame duck President dared — two months after he was defeated in an election in which electoral votes were confirmed by each of 50 states, nonsense appeals tossed out by 60+ courts — dared to seek to overthrow our entire electoral process and Constitutional Republic. He egged on a mob which attacked a Joint Session of Congress.

Fuck him good and hard.

Do you have brown eyes? You should, because you are so full of shit!

He did nothing illegal and that pisses you off so badly, doesn't it?

Forum List

Back