It’s official: Trump agrees there was an insurrection - Video from today

Trump chose January 6 and promoted it - will be wild!
Proud boys convicted of seditious conspiracy for their part in the insurrection. Three per center convicted of conspiracy for his part in the insurrection. Fake electors from multiple states. Trumps speech pressuring Pence to break norms and the law to regect the states electors. Trump's speech telling his followers to go to the capital and to fight. 140 Republicans voting to regect the election results.

All parts of the insurrection...
The Commander in Chief sitting in dereliction of duty for three hours as the mob he called, incited and directed, ransacked the Capitol. He made no effort to uphold his duty to defend the Constitution and the Congress. Having given the insurrection this 'aid' he then gave them 'comfort' by telling them to "go home in peace" and they left without fear of arrest. Then he told them he "loved them" and that they were "very special ".

We know all this because we watch most of it happen.

You forgot, the other line of which was "if it was an insurrection, with no guns".

Citigator, a half truth is a lie.
Next time use the entire context and discuss that. :rolleyes-41:

Oh Meister, USMB needs you back regularly as much as we need Trump back in the white house.

So the criminal defendant is saying "if it was an insurrection"...?

Does he have shit for brains? Apparently yes.
Well, I don't think Trump quite understands the new definition of 'insurrection' made
up by the progressive left to create a crime.
Give him a break, it's hard to keep up with what the left is pitching these days.

You forgot, the other line of which was "if it was an insurrection, with no guns".

Citigator, a half truth is a lie.
Next time use the entire context and discuss that. :rolleyes-41:
My favorite quote from Lawrence of Arabia:

"If we've been telling lies, you've been telling half-lies. A man who tells lies, like me, merely hides the truth. But a man who tells half-lies has forgotten where he put it."

Read to the end of the thread. Everyone came around to agree on he said it... now they are saying no big deal. Youre behind.
You are just as mentally compromised as Biden is. You believe men can become women and have babies. You people are brainwashed retards.

My favorite quote from Lawrence of Arabia:

"If we've been telling lies, you've been telling half-lies. A man who tells lies, like me, merely hides the truth. But a man who tells half-lies has forgotten where he put it."

Mine is "If you never tell a lie, you never have to remember what you said."

The debate is over. It was an insurrection. Donald Trump was either struck by lightening or has dementia.

3..2…1… til his Supreme Court lawyers quit.

You idiot.

The only insurrection was when the goddamn Negro BLM filth and their ANTFIA buddies spent six months murdering, burning, rioting and looting in over 200 American cities.

The traitorous Democrats are guilty of inciting an insurrection by supporting the goddamn Negro filth.

Well, the most obvious answer would the fact that he's out on bail and not in prison.
Yes, convictions before trials would be rather odd. You are aware of what year it is, correct? And that it is Friday?

And he is on bail by virtue of the same element that granted him immunity for 4 years.

Donald Trump calling Victor Orban the leader of Turkey doesn’t make Orban the leader of Turkey.

But admitting an insurrection occurred when one occurred just means that not even Donald can deny the obvious.

Joe admitted to stealing the election. Remember? No one said a word.

Yes, convictions before trials would be rather odd. You are aware of what year it is, correct? And that it is Friday?

And he is on bail by virtue of the same element that granted him immunity for 4 years.

It's been 3 years since this so called insurrection, and Trump is still free to go and do as he wishes.

Forum List

Back