It's Official - Some Liberals Have Gone 'Racist' Insane: Pokemon Go is a 'DEATH Sentence' for Blacks

Did you know 'Pokémon Go' is completely 'RACIST' and this white supremacist 'Trojan horse' is a literal THREAT to the very lives of the black people who chose to play it?!

Well now you know!

-----

"Writer Omari Akil thinks that it 'is a legitimate “death sentence” for a black man to play “Pokémon Go,” citing concerns about recent black on cop violence from across the United States.

Akil says that, “the premise of Pokémon Go asks me to put my life in danger if I choose to play it as it is intended and with enthusiasm.” In addition, Akil provided four points that make his “breakdown simple” as to why there is a “statistical” chance that a black man would be killed playing a game on his cell phone.

“There is a statistically disproportionate chance that I will be shot while reaching for my identification that I always keep in my back right pocket,” reads one of Akil’s remarks. He also said that there is a chance because of his skin color he is more likely to be contacted by police, even if he doesn’t break the law."

:wtf:

Before you make any judgments you have to put yourself in Akil's shoes and understand WHY he thinks playing 'Pokémon Go' is a literal 'DEATH SENTENCE' for blacks:

"Firstly, this reasoning is misguided based on the fact that it emulates similar sentiments from the Black Lives Matter movement that claims that the entire American criminal justice system is a tool of institutional racism meant to keep down black people and other minorities."

.....ummmm...what did ANY of that have to do with walking around playing a game on your phone where you try to catch imaginary/digital 'Pokémon'?!

SUMMARY, ACCORDING TO AKIL:

"In the end, the sentiment that Pokémon Go will get a black man killed could be rooted to a standard psychological response to the recent domestic terrorist attack on police in Dallas, Texas. As a typical terrorist, Dallas shooter Micah X. Johnson emulated the idea that one could “believe that their current political involvement does not give them the power to effect real change” and/or that they “believe that engaging in violence against the state is not immoral.”

AGAIN... :wtf:

With all due respect to Mr. Akil and anyone out there who actually thinks 'Pokémon Go' is a racist video game that will literally result in your death from being gunned won by 'whitey' or 'cops' while you play it on your phones.....JUST DON'T PLAY THE DAMN GAME....AND SEEK PSYCHIATRIC HELP.

Hillary Honors Dead Cops
Damn, they're on to us.

Have any of you downloaded the game? It's free. I think my stepson was playing it last week while he was over for a few days. Constantly had his phone out. Never thought about why until the last couple days. I heard Nintendo has made millions within days which is pretty crazy for a free to play game model.
I wondered how that could be - making millions on a free game - then I remembered my daughter told me there was merchandise, in-game accessories, etc....
Their stocks shot up like 20% in the first couple days I believe

Looney people are looney. We went down to Carson City yesterday because my daughter is playing it and we had heard through the grapevine that the State Government Buildings were an excellent place to get pokemon. We get there and the place was FILLED with people playing. It was awesome! Black, white, Paiute, Filipino, Asian, EVERYONE was playing it. I even saw a skater punk playing it. No problems, everyone telling each other about what they had found, and where to go find them. It was heart warming to see that.

This has been my experience as well. My friends and I are playing it and having a good time. I live right next to a stop and it's fun meeting the people that come by to take part in the events. Everyone was laughing and talking. I thought it is was cool. I am down with any game that brings people closer together.

Have any of you downloaded the game? It's free. I think my stepson was playing it last week while he was over for a few days. Constantly had his phone out. Never thought about why until the last couple days. I heard Nintendo has made millions within days which is pretty crazy for a free to play game model.

I am playing and it is super fun. Here is one I caught while watching Wimbledon:

image.jpg

lol

I wondered how that could be - making millions on a free game - then I remembered my daughter told me there was merchandise, in-game accessories, etc....
My father works at Amazon, and he says Pokemon sales in general are through the roof.

I just don't understand why this is more popular than the actual RPG series that started the entire franchise.

I am playing and it is super fun. Here is one I caught while watching Wimbledon:

View attachment 81506

lol
I am a gamer and I have no idea what a Pokémon even is lol

My father works at Amazon, and he says Pokemon sales in general are through the roof.

I just don't understand why this is more popular than the actual RPG series that started the entire franchise.
Social activities aren't dead yet

View attachment 81506

lol
How many CPs does your Drowzee have dude?

IMO it's the newer technology...using your GPS you can actually 'track them down' in actual locations and with your phone you can actually 'SEE' them in an actual, real location.

Social activities aren't dead yet
There is a much better multiplayer function on the latest games. Not to mention much better gameplay.

IMO it's the newer technology...using your GPS you can actually 'track them down' in actual locations and with your phone you can actually 'SEE' them in an actual, real location.
And then you do jack squat with them....

I just stopped by a local pub for a couple beers after work and their is a guy here cleaning their beer taps & even they are talking about it. Says there are hundreds of people walking around downtown looking for them lol

View attachment 81506

lol
I was watching the Conan monologue last night - he was making jokes about it all, and suddenly at one point, after mentioning Pikachu, he stopped, looked into the camera, and said, "This means nothing to me...I don't know what that is'. That was the funniest thing about his entire monologue. :p I understand, though. If I didn't have 3 kids I would be lost.

Unfortunately I know the words to Barney's theme song, know who the Power Rangers are, know what a 'My Little pony' is, and much, much more all thanks to my kids. :)

Oh no....you can use some to 'power up' the others, you can trade them, etc... (Again, thanks, kids! :p)

Those are still popular as well, but this reintroduces older adults back into the brand that have a fondness for the games and cartoons when they were growing up. Hell bells, the T-Stop this morning had all ages playing the game while waiting for the T. It is phenomenal.

I've heard you use them in battles against other players online so I think the game encapsulates the old & new

View attachment 81506

lol
Pokemon started in the mid 90s....

You are too old to be a fan or have kids that were fans.

View attachment 81506

lol

My friends and I are huge gamers. Video, cards, board...you name it. We literally have hundreds of board games. lol. We have people over all the time to play. Add some bourbon and snacks for extra gamey goodness.

Forum List

Back