It's Official. Sinema Will Win

`
Martha McSally concedes defeat to Kyrsten Sinema in Arizona Senate race - PHOENIXRepublican Rep. Martha McSally has conceded Arizona's Senate race to Democrat Kyrsten Sinema. McSally made the announcement in a video posted to Twitter. She said: "I just called Kyrsten Sinema and congratulated her on becoming Arizona's first female senator after a hard-fought battle."
`

Wait. So, thats what it was all about? The first female Senator in Arizona? It figures.

Wow. Both states in the Deep South. What is happening to them down there? Is this really a slap at Trump? (And please don't waste my time talking about cheating. No one is cheating)

Mississippi has two Repubs on the Nov ballot and the vote for split between them. I suspect that Repub will run away with the runoff.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Either you’ve never seen what wetbacks do to every single community, city and state they inhabit or you’re from that filthy shithole Mexico and probably a disgusting anchor baby yourself...which is it?

I lived in a predominately Hispanic town for years... it was fine.

Living next to stupid white trash, on the other hand.

Yeah, yeah...sure, that’s what all wetbacks should say.....Meanwhile...
All Most Wanted - Los Angeles Police Department
this-nice-areauntil-atthese-white-people-movedin-mg-flip-com-8040100.png

'Moderate' is a vague term that is meaningless without some kind of solid definition.

The way I define a moderate is simple. To be a moderate is to be okay with all of the bad anti-liberty legislation coming out of both mainstream parties in Washington.

Extreme moderates are the most dangerous faction in American politics today. Together with their overloards in the mainstram media and the bipartisan tyrants who occupy those terrorist cells in Washington D.C. known as the Executive, Legislative and Judicial branches, they'll have us all in chains if we let em get away with it.

That's the Minority view on it anyway. Heh heh.

You see, that kind of winger talk is what provides losses for your political 'team'. 'Extreme moderates'? That's funny. BTW: neither side wins without moderates. You need them, they don't necessarily need you. Keep talking shit about moderates and see how well your 'side' does from here on out. :auiqs.jpg:

It's time to end paper ballots. Election Fraud is committed using Absentee and Provisional Ballots.

Give every verified voter a credit card type device they carry in their wallets and allow them to vote Absentee like that.

Wow. Both states in the Deep South. What is happening to them down there? Is this really a slap at Trump? (And please don't waste my time talking about cheating. No one is cheating)
That's a blatant lie. Broward County and Palm Beach Election office phone lines are being blown up because of people's ballots sent in not being shown online as being counted. Remember Sneaky Snipes already is guilty of illegally destroying ballots for her friend Wasserman Schultz in a D vs. D election. They never fired her but they should have back then. There is also a signed affidavit by a Broward County Election Worker where she witnessed Snipes and her workers filling out BLANK ABSENTEE Ballots.

The only voter suppression going on is going on in Corrupt Deep Blue Districts.

End paper ballots and give each person a Voter ID like a credit card that they can use to vote online or at the polls.

Either you’ve never seen what wetbacks do to every single community, city and state they inhabit or you’re from that filthy shithole Mexico and probably a disgusting anchor baby yourself...which is it?

I lived in a predominately Hispanic town for years... it was fine.

Living next to stupid white trash, on the other hand.

Yeah, yeah...sure, that’s what all wetbacks should say.....Meanwhile...
All Most Wanted - Los Angeles Police Department
this-nice-areauntil-atthese-white-people-movedin-mg-flip-com-8040100.png
It isn't. White people moving in is called gentrification and opposed everywhere. When white people move in there are coffee shops, day spas, antique stores and nail salons. White people demand a police presence. Pretty soon the whole neighborhood stops going to shit.

I've never really followed Arizona, it was always McCain territory. McSally, she's the one who said vote for me because wouldn't you rather vote for a fighter pilot?

I've never heard Sinema speak, is she a progressive or something?
Well, if saying it's cool to join The Taliban and kill your fellow Americans is a cool thing to do, I guess you could call her a 'progressive'

Well if you're saying you actually have a link to that, that would be great.

Thanks Trump!

For being so ape-crap crazy, and not to mention corrupt, that you've ran the reddest of States to the left!

You have FAR more reason to blame McCain for any loss of Conservatives, he stabbed voters in the back. The guy says before the election that he supports Trumps policies and gets on his good side to ensure he is re-elected and then he become a loyal Never-Trumper.

If he would have ran as a Never Trumper in 2016, he wouldn't have even been re-elected, instead, like a true politician, he smiled and piggy-backed off of him.

Translation: McCain declined to be a Rumpbot.

OH the horror. Independent thought.
hair-fire.gif

Thanks Trump!

For being so ape-crap crazy, and not to mention corrupt, that you've ran the reddest of States to the left!

You have FAR more reason to blame McCain for any loss of Conservatives, he stabbed voters in the back.

McCain laid the groundwork in Arizona for a radical leftist to fill his shoes.

He can burn in hell.

The Voice of Fascism speaks.

This was AridZona's decision -------------- not yours.
What in the wide world of fuck gives you the idea you can dictate how other people run their states?

`
Martha McSally concedes defeat to Kyrsten Sinema in Arizona Senate race - PHOENIXRepublican Rep. Martha McSally has conceded Arizona's Senate race to Democrat Kyrsten Sinema. McSally made the announcement in a video posted to Twitter. She said: "I just called Kyrsten Sinema and congratulated her on becoming Arizona's first female senator after a hard-fought battle."
`

Wait. So, thats what it was all about? The first female Senator in Arizona? It figures.

Where did anyone say that?

Think about it --- AridZona was going to have its first female Senator either way. That hurdle was already crossed.

Meh, she can sit in the back and shut her pie hole like the rest of the Dem senators.

Trump and McConnel better start sucking up to Romney, the GOP majority is getting smaller and smaller.

I'm sorry, did the MINORITY party say something? Doesn't really matter.

I'm sorry did a member of Cult45 say something? It never really mattered.

I like the term "Cult45". It's punnish. Unfortunately the number is off so I can't use it.

It's time to end paper ballots. Election Fraud is committed using Absentee and Provisional Ballots.

Give every verified voter a credit card type device they carry in their wallets and allow them to vote Absentee like that.

Riiight, because (1) nobody ever heard of credit card fraud, and (2) soon as that happened you'd be blaming somebody else for your own idea.

You see, that kind of winger talk is what provides losses for your political 'team'. 'Extreme moderates'? That's funny. BTW: neither side wins without moderates. You need them, they don't necessarily need you. Keep talking shit about moderates and see how well your 'side' does from here on out. :auiqs.jpg:

Hi, Tumblin Tumbleweeds. How's it going? Good? Good.

I'm just gonna go ahead and say that we've likely not met on here.

Because if we had met on here at some other time, that's probably the very last thing you'd consider saying. Now I'm serious now.

Here's the thing, Tumbleweeds. If I'm known around here for anything at all, it's probably that I'm not really what you'd call a 'sides' guy. No. Not really. Huh uh.

Thanks Trump!

Anchor babies are voting....Mexico is all up in our Democracy.
We need more Anchor babies to breed out DOPer Stupids in America.
Send them to FL. Game over for DOPers.

FYI:

" Natural increase—more births than deaths—added 2.8 million residents. Overall, California gained 3.1 million residents over the past 10 years. California's population is one of the world's most diverse."

Breeding DOPers out is working. GO anchor babies, Real Americans love you.

"The average size of a congressional district based on the 2010 Census apportionment population will be 710,767, more than triple the average district size of 210,328 based on the 1910 Census apportionment, and 63,815 more than the average "size based on Census 2000 (646,952).

CA. has 53 seats now. More seats are going blue. By 2040 CA. should be around 61 plus seats. NY, FL will go more BLUE
And TexASS with be the DOPer last stand. But CA House seat grows will be the gop/DOPer death.

Red loser states will lose more seats, as their population grows sucks. And the kids want out of shitty moron redneck states. The whole mining and farming thang and all. Can only grow corn and beans it seems. CA Farming is worth way more, than most red state collective output.

Mex-America is not run by drug lords. Just over spending conservatives, liars.
Like with all the armed Whitey Gun Nutters you think colors will take over?
Well, they will in our future and guns won't be used by these weak cowardly
Gun Nutters DOPers.
And lying about our immigration policies, won't stop America being better with fewer whities in control of this nation's future.

Btw. Did you know today, that more farming is done by illegals and legal temp immigrants?
SEE!.....

Breeding DOPers out is righteous thang to do and is working. GO anchor babies, Real Americans love you

Last edited:

Hi, Tumblin Tumbleweeds. How's it going? Good? Good.

I'm just gonna go ahead and say that we've likely not met on here.

Because if we had met on here at some other time, that's probably the very last thing you'd consider saying. Now I'm serious now.

Here's the thing, Tumbleweeds. If I'm known around here for anything at all, it's probably that I'm not really what you'd call a 'sides' guy. No. Not really. Huh uh.

Fair enough. I see entirely too many wingers on this board. Call it 'shell shock'. :3:

I've never really followed Arizona, it was always McCain territory. McSally, she's the one who said vote for me because wouldn't you rather vote for a fighter pilot?

I've never heard Sinema speak, is she a progressive or something?

I've no idea what either one of them were running on.

Are you kidding?? She's an OPEN borders, Communist, Marxist, GLOBALIST who has talked about getting rid of ICE!! Even Rush just said that! Rush called her a FAR left hippe who couldn't have won even 10 years ago in AZ! She told people to join the Taliban for pete's sake! She is NOT a moderate by any means!!

This is a NIGHTMARE because McSally should've easily won in a state like AZ!!

The media was on Sinema's side.
They chose to ignore many things about her past history.

Forum List

Back