It's Official Now......Democrats Support Crime

Yes.....because, as that link shows......their friends are career criminals or people with histories of violence, they are not normal.

If the logic of Red Flag Laws is to Flag dangerous people, then gang members should be on a list and routinely searched for weapons...since they have already been convicted of crimes in the past often gun crimes.

Silly Darkie... RIGHTS ARE FOR WHITE PEOPLE.

When the CPD can accurately tell me who is in a gang, I'd be all for it.

Right now, the CPD can't figure out who killed 87% of the people who are murdered in this city. Not to worry, though, they proved Jussie Smollet beat himself up.

But if Mrs. Gunnut tells me that her husband is nuts and is going to do something, that's a good reason to take his guns.

The cops have arrest records for gang members....you don't want them flagged.

Joe citizen has a gun....you want him flagged.

You are insane.

Considering that half the people on their list shouldn't be there... no. I've already pointed out these lists are often wrong, that you get on there for merely having a relative in a gang or even the same last name as someone in a gang.

Um, yeah, if his family or neighbors - the people who know him best - are afraid he will hurt himself or others. That's actually common sense. The one thing we always find out after a mass shooting is that EVERYONE in the shooter's life knew he was messed up, and he was still able to get a gun.

Considering that half the people on their list shouldn't be there... no. I've already pointed out these lists are often wrong, that you get on there for merely having a relative in a gang or even the same last name as someone in a gang.

Um, yeah, if his family or neighbors - the people who know him best - are afraid he will hurt himself or others. That's actually common sense. The one thing we always find out after a mass shooting is that EVERYONE in the shooter's life knew he was messed up, and he was still able to get a gun.

Convicted gang members....no Red Flag.

Normal gun owner, Red Flag.

Got it.

You are insane.

Convicted gang members....no Red Flag.

If he was convicted of a crime, he should already be banned from owning a gun. Being on the CPD's list isn't being convicted of a crime.

Normal gun owner, Red Flag.

Got it.

You are insane.

Naw, dude, insanity is obsessing over guns all day because of your... er... shortcomings.

If someone's wife goes into a police station and says, "My husband is talking crazy about shooting people", the police really should be able to take his guns.

Forum List

Back