It's Not Illegal To Be A Pig

The sex life's of politicians has been used hard when trying to discredit before elections. At non election times they are paid off or kept quiet.
Do not really care much about other peoples sex life's,
True Its embarrassing when its a president.
And sexual misbehavior is in no way limited to what political party you choice.
No really sure what that has to do with the topic of Democrats letting their own go but Trump must be arrested for the very same thing.

Sorry, that went over my head. Could you translate it into English please? Are you talking about yet another Democrat similar to Trump that wasn't arrested and is, in fact, doing fairly well for himself?
You must have said TDS. That stands for The Daily Show. Al Franken is hosting this week. Starts Monday. He's going to shred Trump.

Clinton not arrested. Trump arrested. Nuff said.
Trump soooo abused his power by sending a mob to Congress as one phase of his attempted coup/plot to overturn our elections. He is a traitor and needs to either go away or go to jail. Lock him up, lock him up.

It's you Republicans fault for backing this Hitler. History will judge. Bring it on.

And don't worry the next guy you back will be just as divisive. Hopefully not as corrupt. Hey fool, check out your candidate. Bogus corporations, charities, universities, abuse of power, liar, cheater, thief. Surrounded by liars and nuts like Rudy and Sidney Powell. They're being sued by Dominion with Fox for LYING. Why isn't Trump on trial for that?

Mitch chicken shit McConnell should have convicted him after we impeached Trump a second time for the insurrection. He said he would have and Trump was guilty but he was no longer POTUS so he didn't convict. Kick the can and now Corruptrump is still here. Lock him up! Don't worry Hitler went away too and rose to power again. It can happen to Trump. QAnon bitch. Infowars. Hash tag. Truthseekers. Oathkeepers and all the other WHITE POWER groups Trump is in communication with. Not just Russia.

You must have said TDS. That stands for The Daily Show. Al Franken is hosting this week. Starts Monday. He's going to shred Trump.
Ahhhhhhhhhhh, now I understand your TDS better. Thanks for the explanation. I really didn't know what in the hell you were talking about.

Trump soooo abused his power by sending a mob to Congress as one phase of his attempted coup/plot to overturn our elections. He is a traitor and needs to either go away or go to jail. Lock him up, lock him up.

It's you Republicans fault for backing this Hitler. History will judge. Bring it on.

And don't worry the next guy you back will be just as divisive. Hopefully not as corrupt. Hey fool, check out your candidate. Bogus corporations, charities, universities, abuse of power, liar, cheater, thief. Surrounded by liars and nuts like Rudy and Sidney Powell. They're being sued by Dominion with Fox for LYING. Why isn't Trump on trial for that?

Mitch chicken shit McConnell should have convicted him after we impeached Trump a second time for the insurrection. He said he would have and Trump was guilty but he was no longer POTUS so he didn't convict. Kick the can and now Corruptrump is still here. Lock him up! Don't worry Hitler went away too and rose to power again. It can happen to Trump. QAnon bitch. Infowars. Hash tag. Truthseekers. Oathkeepers and all the other WHITE POWER groups Trump is in communication with. Not just Russia.
Just as Democrats sent throngs of BLM rioters to destroy our country and assassinate law enforcement, try taking over federal buildings, and literally taking over swaths of US territory and turning them into lawless zones. And Biden, Pelosi, and others took a knee with those BLM rioters, inciting more riots.

Just as Democrats sent throngs of BLM rioters to destroy our country and assassinate law enforcement, try taking over federal buildings, and literally taking over swaths of US territory and turning them into lawless zones. And Biden, Pelosi, and others took a knee with those BLM rioters, inciting more riots.

Communist org gotta Commee.

I saw peaceful BLM protests and I supported them. I did hear they "could" trash our neighborhoods but they never did. Probably not enough of them and the police followed closely behind the protest.

I hope he gets arrested….. only for the fact it will blow up in Democrats’ faces. People are tired of Democrat hypocrites.
We can hope. But when you have a corrupt, vindictive, and dishonest DOJ, it won't blow up until these people truly doing evil are ousted from the government. Garland isn't going to indict anybody with a D after his/her name or anybody the Democrats like. He will continue to apply the double standard to Patriots and anybody associated with Trump.

And even if the GOP is able to retake the White House in 2024, they have been exceptionally timid in charging and/or prosecuting those who do evil.

All this is to say that don't hold your breath for any justice to be done any time soon, i.e. within at least the next 10 years.

I saw peaceful BLM protests and I supported them. I did hear they "could" trash our neighborhoods but they never did. Probably not enough of them and the police followed closely behind the protest.
Well, statistics show that there were about 120,000 Jan 6th Capital protesters, 1000 who have already been arrested and they claim they are going to arrest another 1000, which makes 118,000 mostly peaceful protesters, about 98%. Of course you didn't see that because the lefty MSM and the Jan 6th committee were busy spreading misinformation that just about everyone on Jan 6th were rioters and insurrectionists.

At least 7 presidents are known to have had mistresses while in office, as far back as Warren G. Harding.

Is it immoral according to US social philosophies? Yes.
Is it illegal? No.

As far as campaign finance violations.........ALL presidents are guilty of this. Thats why nothing is done about it.
Well, apparently with Trump, Democrats have decided something should be done about it and no one else.

By the way, about 98% of Jan 6th protesters, about 118,000 were peaceful. Did you support them?

By the way, about 98% of Jan 6th protesters, about 118,000 were peaceful. Did you support them?
Not everyone who went down should be in prison but no I don't support them. I defend their right to walk down to the Capital but then to fight with police or even go in after others have toppled the police is going too far. Ultimately I blame Trump and Fox for knowingly lying to you and working you all up.

Excellent article about the Democrat's persecution of Trump. Many have been accused of and been found guilty of campaign finance law violations but none have ever spent time in jail. Bill Clinton has paid off several mistresses and so have others, including John Edwards, whom the linked article is about. Obama has also had the largest amount of campaign finance law violations but wasn't arrested for it. Currently we have AOC being investigated for campaign finance law violations. What are the odds she will be arrested? Zero, and even in the very same state of New York nonetheless. Where is her arrest warrant? But, Donald Trump needs to be arrested solely due to TDS. As the article states and precedent has already been set (by the DOJ itself nonetheless), it's not illegal to be a pig.

My how much you sanctimonious Republicans sure have changed from the days you said Clinton should resign for what he did with Monica.

Sure there are differences but you know your fake outrage back then is now exposed. You didn't care about Monica. Do moderates care about Stormy Daniels? No. But it's just one small example of the abuse of power and a criminal being POTUS.

30% of the Republican party are insane.

A guy by the name of Bill Clinton was crucified for a free blowjob.
Whatever you think of it and there are other issues, Clinton before the election went on TV and gave one of his speeches that were benign yet was there for a reason to talk on infidelity. He reneged on his promise with the Monica Lewinski affair. He was on a Joe course and self-destructing with Hillary interfering the first two years and the Prog fascists not in full control yet. The 1994 Republican revolution saved his ass. Even then, Perot had to run again in 1996 as a third-party candidate to give him a second term.

Do you think people who contributed campaign money to any candidate does so with the idea that they will use it to pay hush money to a mistress?

Here is the part where you defend marriage infidelity.

If a candidate does not pay hush money, they likely will not get elected, so then YES, the contributors do want their contributions used to pay hush money.

Marriage monogamy is what is indefensible.
It may not be a bad idea, but is not the norm of any primates that ever existed.

Forum List

Back