It’s looking like Trump could take back Wisconsin, Georgia, PA, Nevada, Michigan and Arizona.

There is no "taking back". He never lost them in the first place. The Democrats stole those states (and a couple of others) with the scam of unverified mail in and harvest ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts.
You're a liar and you can't prove anything. That makes you a cry baby loser. :boo_hoo14:

Every Leftest revolution believes in "any means necessary" to impose their destruction.

In this case it was the thievery of the 2020 election.
keep telling yourself that...
lgesrqr9snc81.jpg

Make us, asshsole.
We already did. Why do you think you are here bellyaching about it with your finger up your ass, instead of out there doing something about it? If you are here, you ain't hitting on shit. :laughing0301: So yea, we did make you dumb ass.

No you didn't. But you did see fake Republican electors forge signatures on fake documents in the various states to try and steal the election from Biden.
If the fraudulent votes would have been thrown out, those new documents would have been accurate.

Nah , I'd just settle for GoP Attorney Generals and Trump appointed judges agreeing with you. So far, none have. Not too much to ask I reckon....
well they won't, we know that, money got to them. when a judge dismisses illegal activity, well, they aren't respected as judges any longer. I give two shits who put them into office. Collusion was the game, needed to get trump out at all costs, and all costs were used. Dude, two extra days, seriously, no other presidential campaign. Six out of six, statistically impossible.. I know, you don't do math, but facts are facts. Ignoring them may one day bite your own ass. But stay loyal to elites, the rich, the ones you want to pay, and yet bow to. Gawd your a Grump.

We already did. Why do you think you are here bellyaching about it with your finger up your ass, instead of out there doing something about it? If you are here, you ain't hitting on shit. :laughing0301: So yea, we did make you dumb ass.
Then why do you keep whining about at us about it, dumbass?

We are doing something about it. We're about to take over Congress.

Forum List

Back