It’s looking like Trump could take back Wisconsin, Georgia, PA, Nevada, Michigan and Arizona.

This nasty Chinese - Soros - Clinton - Democrat Election Fraud software is everywhere so multiple states will have to be recounted.

He will be the only president in American history to win three elections and serve two terms

Damn are we going to have some fun
my goal is to squish the Democrat Party into the ground forever

we've got to have some fun
I am going to use every nasty tactic I have and some I don't even know about yet

Don't get mad get even what goes around comes around

He will be the only president in American history to win three elections and serve two terms

Damn are we going to have some fun
my goal is to squish the Democrat Party into the ground forever

we've got to have some fun
I am going to use every nasty tactic I have and some I don't even know about yet

Don't get mad get even what goes around comes around
Dream on.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
There is no "taking back". He never lost them in the first place. The Democrats stole those states (and a couple of others) with the scam of unverified mail in and harvest ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts.

It's even more stupefying that you nimrods believe this 'information' with nothing to back it up.
Except the evidence is that there were two days illegally allowed to manufacture votes for xiden we know that happened, you know that happened

There is no "taking back". He never lost them in the first place. The Democrats stole those states (and a couple of others) with the scam of unverified mail in and harvest ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts.

Even the Democratic Media has reported on it.

They have simply told the bubble cultists - Here is what happened - but don't worry about it, it was just and necessary.

It would end up being a retroactive historical perspective just like Obama's birth certificate we just want to know what the record says

Also known as the truth..
With or without the media fake once we take the house all of Biden's past indiscretions and miscreant Behavior will be super analyzed under a telescope or a microscope whichever one I find First

Even the Democratic Media has reported on it.

They have simply told the bubble cultists - Here is what happened - but don't worry about it, it was just and necessary.

Every Leftest revolution believes in "any means necessary" to impose their destruction.

In this case it was the thievery of the 2020 election.

Forum List

Back