It's looking like Obama may go down BIG

You're confident that Romney will win big, just not enough to make a bet over it. Hypocrite. And that's just todays example.

Do you gamble over every opinion you have? Don't see how that makes me anything but smart not too.

You need help

Just the ones where I start threads where I let everyone know how big "my guy" is going to win by.

I said MAY win big dumbfuck. Not going to win big. Besides I'm reflecting what I'm hearing with this thread more than what i personally think.

No need for you to be such a douche bag. Get a grip dude

Mitt could be winning in 98% of all polls and still lose on election day... Same for Obama. Why do you people care so much about polls that change almost daily?

Trends

Its too close to the election now so the polls should start reflecting the true nature of where the candidates stand. Plus its fun to poke libs with a stick

Polls show there is about a tie. Polls also don't include Gary Johnson, when they do Mitt gets crushed. GJ is on the ballot in 48 states, all 9 battle ground states and even if all he pulled was 1-3% in each of the 9 states that matter Mitt's "lead" would be dissolved. 1 Poll had GJ at 10% in Ohio… Now, does that mean I believe GJ will cost Mitt the election or pull 10% in Ohio? No, because it’s just a poll and I have to wait for election day, the only poll that matters.

Gallop has Romney up by 7 today. That is not a tie in any sense.

Trends

Its too close to the election now so the polls should start reflecting the true nature of where the candidates stand. Plus its fun to poke libs with a stick

Polls show there is about a tie. Polls also don't include Gary Johnson, when they do Mitt gets crushed. GJ is on the ballot in 48 states, all 9 battle ground states and even if all he pulled was 1-3% in each of the 9 states that matter Mitt's "lead" would be dissolved. 1 Poll had GJ at 10% in Ohio… Now, does that mean I believe GJ will cost Mitt the election or pull 10% in Ohio? No, because it’s just a poll and I have to wait for election day, the only poll that matters.

I'm starting to think that Obama may be losing his grip on states other than the tossup states.

I'm starting to think that Obama may be losing his grip on states other than the tossup states.

Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania are all in play now... Romney is moving resources there from NC, from what I hear...

PA may be in play. heck, Ive ever heard NJ may be in play but im skeptical of that one.

Now I know your stupid.

you're.

Learn a bit of grammar before you question the intelligence of someone else.

And yeah it's dumb of me to trust that someone will live up to his word.

I know grammar just fine. My phone doesn't. But its nice to know youreva grammar Nazi as well as a douche bag

Ooooh, the phone overruled your ability to choose the proper word. Got it. It's the fault of the phone.

:cool:

Just saw on Drudge, a link to the Washington Examiner that shows Romney has taken a 4 point lead in PA. That is huge!!!!

Forum List

Back