It's looking like Obama may go down BIG

Grampa..........I remember you being nervous about a month ago.............and I told you, there should be no worries. Told you Romney will take it walking away................

Mark my words..........Romney will be taking a minimum of 300 electoral votes and it is highly likely it will be far higher.

Grampa........make sure to stop in here on election night. Im going to have you laughing your balls off bro..........( if I can actually pull myself away from watchng the Bataan Death March on MSNBC )
pretty bold.

All the experts on MSNBC said recently
that Romney needs a perfect storm effect so to speak
taking Ohio and another state and then he still needs help.
I saw something that bothered me the other day.

It was a map of the US.Red state blue state and the electoral votes that go with it.
It showed how Obama wins it all if he takes the blue states...
What bothered me was the map was mostly red.

Obama had NY,the New England states and Penn and Calif and I am guessing Ohio...
But the map was mostly red.

So a little more then a handful of states determines this countries' future???

All the experts on MSNBC said recently
that Romney needs a perfect storm effect so to speak
taking Ohio and another state and then he still needs help.
I saw something that bothered me the other day.

It was a map of the US.Red state blue state and the electoral votes that go with it.
It showed how Obama wins it all if he takes the blue states...
What bothered me was the map was mostly red.

Obama had NY,the New England states and Penn and Calif and I am guessing Ohio...
But the map was mostly red.

So a little more then a handful of states determines this countries' future???

That only becomes an issue when you have a President who receives less than 50% of popular vote and still wins the Election. Only time that has happened since the 19th Century, was George W. Bush. GOP didn't mind then.

Our system far from perfect but it is our system.
We don't have a standard voting system.some states have the punch the hole thing.
Some electronic,some pull levers,most don't ask for a picture ID....
Some polling places have black panther para military types hitting a lead pipe on their hands as voters
enter to vote.

Sorta crazy to me.

Our system far from perfect but it is our system.
We don't have a standard voting system.some states have the punch the hole thing.
Some electronic,some pull levers,most don't ask for a picture ID....
Some polling places have black panther para military types hitting a lead pipe on their hands as voters
enter to vote.

Sorta crazy to me.

Oh, Lord. Now Democrats only win because Black people will bust a cap in their ass.

I just heard Hannity say on his radio show - that the election indicators for Romney -at this stage in time before the election - are the most favorable for any pres candidate since the 1970s.

I just heard Hannity say on his radio show - that the election indicators for Romney -at this stage in time before the election - are the most favorable for any pres candidate since the 1970s.

Really?

Maybe I should not vote for Romney....
Cause if I do and he wins everyone on the left will go absolutely
bat shit and scream racism...

I guess I am willing to chance that.
They scream racism every 5 minutes now anyway.

Romney 50%, Obama 46% Among Likely Voters

All the trends are against him. All his numbers from 08 are drastically down. He got wallopped in the first debate and didn't do enough in the second to stem the bleeding. He likely didn't lose anymore votes but he sure as fuck didn't gain any.
I'm starting to believe it's over for Obama outside of some drastic new incident or revelation.

Snip:

While Romney's four-percentage-point advantage is not statistically significant, he has consistently edged ahead of Obama each of the past several days in Gallup's seven-day rolling averages conducted entirely after the Oct. 3 presidential debate. Prior to that debate --*regarded as a decisive Romney win*by political experts and Americans who watched it -- Romney averaged less than a one-point lead over Obama among likely voters.The latest result, from Oct. 9-15, is based on 2,723 likely voters drawn from more than 3,100 registered voters.

You're killing me Gramps!!! Just killin me!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Really?

Maybe I should not vote for Romney....
Cause if I do and he wins everyone on the left will go absolutely
bat shit and scream racism...

I guess I am willing to chance that.
They scream racism every 5 minutes now anyway.

Others have said it best: You're not Racist because you're Republican. But if you're racist, you're probably Republican.

Romney 50%, Obama 46% Among Likely Voters

All the trends are against him. All his numbers from 08 are drastically down. He got wallopped in the first debate and didn't do enough in the second to stem the bleeding. He likely didn't lose anymore votes but he sure as fuck didn't gain any.
I'm starting to believe it's over for Obama outside of some drastic new incident or revelation.

Snip:

While Romney's four-percentage-point advantage is not statistically significant, he has consistently edged ahead of Obama each of the past several days in Gallup's seven-day rolling averages conducted entirely after the Oct. 3 presidential debate. Prior to that debate --*regarded as a decisive Romney win*by political experts and Americans who watched it -- Romney averaged less than a one-point lead over Obama among likely voters.The latest result, from Oct. 9-15, is based on 2,723 likely voters drawn from more than 3,100 registered voters.

You're killing me Gramps!!! Just killin me!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good, one less moron to deal with

I have a feeling "millions of people" who do not vote often will be voting in November.

Romney will finish with over 300 electoral votes and be our new President.

I suggest y'all put some money on Romney in InTrade, as the people with actual money in the game disagree with you, putting Obama at around 63% now, up from his minimum of around 53%.

Intrade - Barack Obama to be re-elected President in 2012

I'm guessing the investors are looking at all those polls showing Obama ahead a bit and pulling away more. However, if you have some secret knowledge that investors don't have, there's your opportunity to score big money.

I have a feeling "millions of people" who do not vote often will be voting in November.

Romney will finish with over 300 electoral votes and be our new President.

Even at best case scenario in a Romeny win, that's an absolutely ridiculous prediction.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed..... and I'm praying really hard that Obama will go down and out big .... big like landslide big!

Oh Lord never wanted something so bad.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed..... and I'm praying really hard that Obama will go down and out big .... big like landslide big!

Oh Lord never wanted something so bad.

Well then, you had better get that letter off to Santa, quick smart.

In all seriousness, EVERY piece of credible information pointed the other way. Which was why I revived the "Obama is cruising" thread I started in September. Which is why Nate Silver offered such startlingly high percentages of the probability of his winning.

Will you know better next time?

Forum List

Back