It's just a protest

Because the left has set the pattern for violent protest, so it stands to reason non-violent protest will be treated far more leniently.
Horseshit. I don't know who you THINK you are talking to, but it's actually me, not some abstract left in your head.

So if you don't have an actual response to my simple argument that all protestors, left OR right, should be held to law then just save your drivel for someone else.

Horseshit. I don't know who you THINK you are talking to, but it's actually me, not some abstract left in your head.

So if you don't have an actual response to my simple argument that all protestors, left OR right, should be held to law then just save your drivel for someone else.

Again, held to what law? Evidently one side gets wrist slaps, and the other gets inflated coup attempt accusations.

This is clearly the case, and anyone who denies it is either an idiot or a political hack.

Who got 10 years in jail and lost their house? Are you just making shit up as you go?

Ford threatens truck drivers - Search

Ford declared a state of emergency in Ontario due to the occupation, which he called a "siege of the city." He said protestors could be subject to noncompliance fines of up to $100,000, a year in prison and loss of personal and commercial drivers licenses.

A bit of hyperbole on my part, but only a bit.

The convoy broke some of the rules of staging a mass protest. Primarily there needs to be someone to turn it off just before it starts becoming unpopular. You can't hurt the people you say you are trying to help. You should make it about one thing. You try to turn it off before the authorities escalate. You show up expecting to be arrested and with bail money or you stay home. Should probably leave the nazi/confederate flags at home.
Coming from people who called Burn Loot and Murder mostly Peaceful I dont give a fuck

A bit of hyperbole on my part, but only a bit.
What the fuck do you imagine should be punishment for deliberate halting of all traffic on bridges?

Should we just give them a stern warning? THEY GOT ONE and if they still insist on this lawless conduct then they have well earned to face the full extent of the law.

Why are you lining up behind these criminal acts?

Lol, like what? Squash traffic halting truckers faster?
The left in Canada is saying he went too far. Aren't you paying attention?
Bullshit. She has long supported bail reform.

Bails do not let people off the hook, it just keeps that that courts do not deem dangerous out of jail untill their day in court.
Kamala Harris bailed rioters out of jail. Go take a nap.

What the fuck do you imagine should be punishment for deliberate halting off all traffic on bridges?

Should we just give them a stern warning? THEY GOT ONE and they still insist on this lawless conduct then they have well earned to face the full extent of the law.

Less than what that Blowhard Ford bloviated about.

Again, Trudeau could have talked to these people, he called them Nazis instead.

The next step is for a massive sick out. or find another choke-point to block.

Less than what that Blowhard Ford bloviated about.

Again, Trudeau could have talked to these people, he called them Nazis instead.

The next step is for a massive sick out. or find another choke-point to block.

Yep shame on Trudeau, he should take exmaple of your Dear Leader Trump and just talk to...oh wait thats probably not a good example and you are just jumping from one argument on convinience to the next.

Bottom line, those truckers are breaking the law, causing significant harms and should be held responsible for it. Your arguments to deny that simple principle are just garbage.

Yep shame on Trudeau, he should take exmaple of your Dear Leader Trump and just talk to...oh wait thats probably not a good example.
It's pretty bad when the left turn on a leftist. Trudy is in real trouble.

Yep shame on Trudeau, he should take exmaple of your Dear Leader Trump and just talk to...oh wait thats probably not a good example and you are just hjumpoing from one argument on convinience to the next.

Bottom line, those Truckers are breaking the law and should be held responsible for it. Your arguments to deny that simple principle are just garbage.

These protesters have done NOTHING violent, The Floyd protests went nanners from the get go.

They should be held responsible for the law they were breaking, not some political crime made up bullshit, like we are seeing with Jan 6th.

They were blocking traffic, that's at most a moving violation.

These protesters have done NOTHING violent

Certainly not nothing.

Nearly 80 criminal investigations have been opened in relation to the protests, including for alleged hate crimes and property damage....officer was reportedly attacked while attempting to seize fuel from a protest truck....Some two dozen people have been arrested.

Certainly not nothing.

Nearly 80 criminal investigations have been opened in relation to the protests, including for alleged hate crimes and property damage....officer was reportedly attacked while attempting to seize fuel from a protest truck....Some two dozen people have been arrested.

alleged, reported.

Meanwhile

th

Forum List

Back