It's just a protest

What should the punishment be for corrupt politicians who impose mandates coercing the people that they are supposed to serve, to allow themselves to be used as test subjects in harmful medical experiments?

A generation ago, where a high-profile case of several such crimes was tried in Nuremberg, and some others in Japan, the penalty was death.

Why should the modern versions of those criminals be treated any better?
Hey crazy bags, time to get down to reality: vaccines are safe, effective and mandates in question upheld by courts.

Yep shame on Trudeau, he should take exmaple of your Dear Leader Trump and just talk to...oh wait thats probably not a good example and you are just jumping from one argument on convinience to the next.

Bottom line, those truckers are breaking the law, causing significant harms and should be held responsible for it. Your arguments to deny that simple principle are just garbage.
As usual, the left show they would have informed on the Founding Fathers to the Crown.

No one? I can't recall any Democrats condemning leftist violence any time in the past few years.
Well then you need to check you damn ears.

"I want to be very clear about all of this: Rioting is not protesting. Looting is not protesting. Setting fires is not protesting. None of this is protesting. It's lawlessness, plain and simple. And those who do it should be prosecuted," Biden said. "Violence will not bring change, it will only bring destruction. It's wrong in every way." - Biden

What economic terrorism? If you weren't watching state run media, you'd know they have public support.
Seriously? You don't think blocking bridges and disrupting supply chain qualifies as economic terrorism?

Source you "public support" claim, because I'm pretty sure that's just some bullshit you pulled out of your ass.

Seriously? You don't think blocking bridges and disrupting supply chain qualifies as economic terrorism?

Source you "public support" claim, because I'm pretty sure that's just some bullshit you pulled out of your ass.

They are allowing traffic through on the bridges, I guess your commie propaganda media hasn't told you they have one lane open. Also no one has an entitlement to their labor, I guess you commies think all the thing you want to buy just magically appears in the store.

Didn’t Trudeau block the bridges?

They are allowing traffic through on the bridges, I guess your commie propaganda media hasn't told you they have one lane open. Also no one has an entitlement to their labor, I guess you commies think all the thing you want to buy just magically appears in the store.

Is that what you are down to? Straight up lying?

Canadian truckers blocked traffic Monday on the suspension bridge, preventing motorists from passing and eventually shutting down the international gateway.

U.S.-bound bridge traffic reopened early Tuesday, a day after the ongoing protest forced the busy span to close, but the U.S. side was still impassable, setting off a firestorm of political activity and tough talk.

The Michigan Department of Transportation began suggesting Tuesday morning the Detroit-Windsor Tunnel or the Blue Water Bridge — which goes from Port Huron to Sarnia, Ontario — as alternative routes.

By Tuesday night, more protesters joined and began blocking the Blue Water Bridge. Although it's still open, the wait times are reaching 90 minutes for commercial vehicles and the line stretches 6 miles.

And you've said Truckers have popular support. I called bullshit on that and asked for source. Your reply has none, so I guess you conceed it to be so.

Last edited:
Look, the demofks all concerned about commerce!! Don’t give a shit about the illegals down south creating chaos in four states. But stay off that bridge Trudeau owns no responsibility for closing Canadian borders! Can’t make it up. The leaches eating demofk poop daily

Well then you need to check you damn ears.

"I want to be very clear about all of this: Rioting is not protesting. Looting is not protesting. Setting fires is not protesting. None of this is protesting. It's lawlessness, plain and simple. And those who do it should be prosecuted," Biden said. "Violence will not bring change, it will only bring destruction. It's wrong in every way." - Biden

Candidate Biden said that, in a vain attempt to make Republicans believe he supports law and order.

Has President Biden said anything about rioting, other than the usual nonsense about Jan 6?

Forum List

Back