It’s June 2019, How’s That Impeachment Going?

giphy.gif

Trump has kept more promises than any modern President. Democrats had and still have only one agenda item: Impeach Trump.

So when, where, how?

About as well as the "lock her up" has went.

She’s not POTUS.

But the POTUS said he was going to lock her up...spent months leading his worshipers in the chanting of “lock her up”.

Yet she is still free.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Trump's legacy will be one of immense success, a booming economy, correcting trade imbalances, and putting America first (for a change).
Democrat's legacy will be endless investigations and countless attempts to remove President Trump from office. You leftists must be proud. LOL

Trump has kept more promises than any modern President. Democrats had and still have only one agenda item: Impeach Trump.

So when, where, how?

She’s not POTUS.

But the POTUS said he was going to lock her up...spent months leading his worshipers in the chanting of “lock her up”.

Yet she is still free.

It is the 23rd century and Captain Kirk and the Enterprise received word from earth that the current era Progs are going to impeach a former American president from the early 21st century. It is 250 years into the agenda and the Progs are getting closer. This time they really really mean it. "Progs are illogical Captain", Spock was heard to say.

So when, where, how?

She’s not POTUS.

Yet she is still free.

It is the 23rd century and Captain Kirk and the Enterprise received word from earth that the current era Progs are going to impeach a former American president from the early 21st century. It is 250 years into the agenda and the Progs are getting closer. This time they really really mean it. "Progs are illogical Captain", Spock was heard to say.

And you Trump worshipers are still chanting “lock her up”

So when, where, how?

She’s not POTUS.

Yet she is still free.

Yet she is still free.
Barr could do something about that.

So when, where, how?

She’s not POTUS.

Yet she is still free.

Yet she is still free.

Do not hold your breath

So when, where, how?

She’s not POTUS.

Yet she is still free.

Trump has a lot of time left to go. January 2025? But I agree. You win. Hillary stays free and Trump stays in office. You sure drive a hard bargain.

So when, where, how?

She’s not POTUS.

Yet she is still free.

Yet she is still free.

Do not hold your breath

I wont but strange things have happened lately. It is not going the Democrats way. So when is the impeachment?

So when, where, how?
How could we impeach tRump when he has populated the Senate with his meatpuppets?

Forum List

Back