It's important for the rightwing to realize that the liberal outrage over Trump is unprecedented

It's important for the rightwing to realize that the liberal outrage over Trump is unprecedented

Baloney. Liberals are always obsessed with hating someone. Whether it's Buuush or Reagan Or John Bolton or Newt or, now, Trump, they just hate whoever is handiest. Nothing particularly "unprecedented" about it. If the person has had a hand in proving the liberals are miserable failures (which happens frequently), their hate might be a little more violent, but not materially different.

They have to hate. It's all a lot easier than actually evaluating the actual results of their policies, and comparing them to the results of conservative policies, and finding out that they have failed nearly every moment of their political lives. Examining the truth honestly is unbearable to these people, so they hate instead.

If liberals couldn't hate someone, they'd melt into a puddle of brown sugar and vanish, like the Wicked Witch.

Last edited:
Never in the history of political endeavor have two practically indistinguishable parties as Democrat and Republican created such a fuss about supposed difference.

Its because Hillary was the chosen one and the democrats are upset because they wanted power

Trump totaly scamed the democrats and conservatives it was one hell of a thing to watch..

Trump was pure genius..

Picture the alternative reality of Jeb Bush, Mitt Romney, or even Ted Cruz becoming president instead of Trump. Would there be any talk of recounts, pre-adminstration scandals, or worldwide scorn?

No.

For me, I can't stand teabaggers like Ted Cruz or Mike Pence, but I would still feel much less anxious if they were president. There's a level of dignity, intelligence, and professionalism in their personalities. I respect that about them whenever I compare them to Trump. It just blows my mind how the rightwing is in denial about Trump.

Liberal outrage is unprecedented because you lost, again.

Picture the alternative reality of Jeb Bush, Mitt Romney, or even Ted Cruz becoming president instead of Trump. Would there be any talk of recounts, pre-adminstration scandals, or worldwide scorn?

No.

For me, I can't stand teabaggers like Ted Cruz or Mike Pence, but I would still feel much less anxious if they were president. There's a level of dignity, intelligence, and professionalism in their personalities. I respect that about them whenever I compare them to Trump. It just blows my mind how the rightwing is in denial about Trump.
You stupid snowflakes would bitch about the outcome no matter what actually transpired. You pulled out all the big guns. Held concerts with idiots, even trotted out your idols, yet you lost. Keep playing from an outdated playbook. Keep crying racism (while at the same time you want grown men to invade the women's bathroom).

This site is informative.

No, it's important for you to realize that this liberal outrage isn't unprecedented, it's overtly childish. It is the largest collective rejection of reality in American history. You are only contributing to it by the puerility of this thread. From conducting recounts under the false guise of "electoral integrity", to starting riots in the streets, to chanting "not my president", to crying and begging for safe spaces, puppies, hot cocoa, coloring books, and grief counseling and even taking the American flag down in some cases on college campuses---all because your candidate lost the election--is some Triple-A kindergarten grade childishness right there.

Not one sane thought or argument among them. Just weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Last edited:
EVERY sitting President has turned moderate when taken office. Trump is no exception.

No they haven't.
Half of the country would have not been so upset with Obama if he would have moved more toward the center in 2010 or even 2012. It was his far left polices that he is still doing right now, that you see the rejection of the Dems elections. The party hasnt been this weak since the 1920's.
No. I agree with OnePercenter, particularly regards Obama. You say Obama DID NOT move towards center? Are you joking!

Never in the history of political endeavor have two practically indistinguishable parties as Democrat and Republican created such a fuss about supposed difference.

Its because Hillary was the chosen one and the democrats are upset because they wanted power

Trump totaly scamed the democrats and conservatives it was one hell of a thing to watch..

Trump was pure genius..
I dont think its so much the power that they wanted, its the safety net.
At this point, the ACA could be overturned and done away with, we are not so deep in it that doing so would be impossible. So if Trump actually does get rid of it, (big if) he can do it, considering that the republicans own the entire government right now, it should be fairly easy to get that done.
Hillary on the other hand would not have touched it, she would have tried to dig it even deeper in to the taxpayers pockets.
If Trump does nothing and it goes as it is for the next four years, it will still be almost impossible to get rid of at the end of the next four years.
The dems really needed someone that they could trust 100% to keep the ACA and screw the American taxpayer. What they fear is that Trump WILL get rid of it, and if he does, it will be another 50 years before it is tried again.

No, it's only important to the leftist fanatics. They're screeching in rage to get the "rightwing" (they mean normal Americans) to notice something, anything, about them. The normal Americans would have to actually pay attention to the leftists, for that to happen.

The problem is, the leftists REQUIRE that others pay attention to them. If they can't get any attention, it's an indication that their lives are useless, and as I said they'll melt away to nothing.

Nothing leftists do has any real value. People don't need leftists to live their lives. And when they ignore the leftists, the leftists' rage rises to the screeching point.

The thing is, the election of Nov. 2016 was a classic example of normal Americans ignoring the leftists. And even kicking them out of their lives. That's why the leftists are making such spectacles of themselves - they can't stand the thought that the majority of Americans (the normal ones) will be demonstrating for the next 4 or 8 years that they don't need the leftists at all.

No.

You stupid snowflakes would bitch about the outcome no matter what actually transpired. You pulled out all the big guns. Held concerts with idiots, even trotted out your idols, yet you lost. Keep playing from an outdated playbook. Keep crying racism (while at the same time you want grown men to invade the women's bathroom).

Oh really? So you can compare Trump'a election reaction to other republican president victories? Don't do be stupid. Liberals have never reacted with this much disdain.

Baloney. Liberals are always obsessed with hating someone. Whether it's Buuush or Reagan Or John Bolton or Newt or, now, Trump, they just hate whoever is handiest. Nothing particularly "unprecedented" about it. If the person has had a hand in proving the liberals are miserable failures (which happens frequently), their hate might be a little more violent, but not materially different.

They have to hate. It's all a lot easier than actually evaluating the actual results of their policies, and comparing them to the results of conservative policies, and finding out that they have failed nearly every moment of their political lives. Examining the truth honestly is unbearable to these people, so they hate instead.

If liberals couldn't hate someone, they'd melt into a puddle of brown sugar and vanish, like the Wicked Witch.
Oh really? So you can compare Trump'a election reaction to other republican president victories? Don't do be stupid. Liberals have never reacted with this much disdain.

Liberals have never reacted with this much disdain.
Liberals have never been ignored this completely.

They threw everything they had at Trump, outspent him 3-to-1 in the campaign, got massive advantage is favorable news coverage nationwide, and they still lost.

To make matters worse, then they published their usual lies about Trump and other Republicans, this time Trump simply pointed out how dishonest and disingenuous they were, and people believed Trump and voted him into office.

That scares leftists like nothing else could. They see themselves losing the entire structure of fibs and lies they have always weaved, both about themselves and about their opponents, they whole thing crashing down around them.

They have no idea how to fight this. Probably because there is no way. Once you blow your credibility with as many lies as the liberals have, there really isn't any road back. They'll have to start all over again, lying to people who aren't even born yet, to eventually build a new constituency.

They threw everything they had at Trump, outspent him 3-to-1 in the campaign, got massive advantage is favorable news coverage nationwide, and they still lost.

To make matters worse, then they published their usual lies about Trump and other Republicans, this time Trump simply pointed out how dishonest and disingenuous they were, and people believed Trump and voted him into office.

That scares leftists like nothing else could. They see themselves losing the entire structure of fibs and lies they have always weaved, both about themselves and about their opponents, they whole thing crashing down around them.

They have no idea how to fight this. Probably because there is no way. Once you blow your credibility with as many lies as the liberals have, there really isn't any road back. They'll have to start all over again, lying to people who aren't even born yet, to eventually build a new constituency.
Don't you think it's pathetic how the only thing you can talk about is democrats losing the election? You can't make any attempt to actually defend Trump as president because deep down you know it was colossal mistake.

Who cares ?

You pricks are getting just what you gave.

And it's those you marginalized that reacted so strongly and gave us president elect moron Trump.

And Trump's election is cleaner than the last GOP winner. But you dicks are only heaping more crap on yourselves with your silly recount effort.

Go ahead and piss off the non left wing. Those who might have listened to you going forward will be less prone to do so.

It's really simple, you were so sure of victory and believed all the MSMs BS, it was a real shock when you got your teeth kicked in. Try Preparation H, I hear it's great for buthurt.

Don't you think it's pathetic how the only thing you can talk about is democrats losing the election? You can't make any attempt to actually defend Trump as president because deep down you know it was colossal mistake.

I don't like him but.....

HE'S NOT EVEN PRESIDENT YET. HOW CAN HE BE A MISTAKE....YOU MORON ?

He's doing what the president elect does right now.

No.

Refer back to the 2000 election. So, yes, there would be just as much "outrage." The outrage comes from the leftwing sense of entitlement. The left believes it is entitled to rule. When they lose it has to be because of fraud. Left wingers are despicable ignominious douche bags. No expects them to behave decently or honorably.

Not near the mistake the hildabitch would have been.

It's really simple, you were so sure of victory and believed all the MSMs BS, it was a real shock when you got your teeth kicked in. Try Preparation H, I hear it's great for buthurt.

I don't think Trump was a good idea. But he was the nominated candidate of the GOP. Somehow (and don't ask me how), he won.

What's great is that the SCOTUS should go conservative (may Ginsburg die soon).

No.

Nobody cares about their "disdain." We're all just happy as hell the Hillary won't be in the White House.

Forum List

Back