It's important for the rightwing to realize that the liberal outrage over Trump is unprecedented

[. The problem is we only ever do amnesty without the others. Or we discuss the others and fail to implement them. You have to do all of it or it doesn't work.

Hopefully Trump will change the paradigm. He is the best hope we have had since Eisenhower sent the illegals packing.
It'll be tough. There's whole sections of the economy covertly built on top of undocumented illegal aliens and there will be push back. There's a reason we always go for amnesty and see real change. And the problem won't change until cracking down on the employers and sealing the border happens. Put those two in place and you can really talk about an amnesty program that solves the problem for generations.

But again, you need it all. If you don't seal the border then the amnesty invites in more. If you don't crack down on employers then more will be lured across the border no matter what steps you take to seal it. If you don't have amnesty then you just force folks further underground and make the problem as bad, if not worse.

Mass deportation will tank the economy? December 6, 2016 opposite day? Perhaps you're just afraid your benefits will be cut due to the availability of jobs.
The cost of mass deportation is in the trillions and will be born by someone. Meanwhile there's whole sectors of the economy that will either shut down or see massive increases in operational costs once undocumented workers are out of the system. If mass deportation becomes the plan, there will be a cost paid.

Each time BillyFail posts, he gets it shoved up his rear end.

It happens every time.

Makes me think he likes it.

liberal outrage over Trump is unprecedented - Potential reasons:

A. He's white and we liked having black.
B. He's male and we wanted female.
C. A + B.
D. Butt-hurt

They elected Nancy Pelosi as the minority leader...again.

Why don't they just make up a sign that says

WE LIKE LOSING ELECTIONS

In my opinion liberal outrage over Trump just confirms what idiotic assholes they are. Maybe I could be concerned about their poor wittle feeelins if I didn't find their antics so hilarious.

It's not just us

I am a Republican presidential elector, one of the 538 people asked to choose officially the president of the United States. Since the election, people have asked me to change my vote based on policy disagreements with Donald J. Trump. In some cases, they cite the popular vote difference. I do not think presidents-elect should be disqualified for policy disagreements. I do not think they should be disqualified because they won the Electoral College instead of the popular vote. However, now I am asked to cast a vote on Dec. 19 for someone who shows daily he is not qualified for the office.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/05/o...-my-electoral-vote-for-donald-trump.html?_r=0

Delusions of grandeur: "...asked to choose officially the president of the United States.'

I don't think so. I I think you have been directed by your State how to cast "your" vote.

I've read through the posts and it's safe to conclude the very reason for the unprecedented liberal outrage is they're butt-hurt. I suspect the BIGGEST reason for their pain is the liberal media promised them Hillary would win. Heck, she was the winner before she was the loser. They're also upset the Democrats proved to be corrupt, from the Obama's admin. to the DNC to the liberal media.
And the GOP is not corrupt? Is that what you are suggesting? If that's true why did Trump beat up all the Republicans who wanted to be president?

Forum List

Back