It's gonna get worse, before it gets better....................

All the ones Cuomo sent to the grave by loading nursing homes with diseased

You post propaganda, either you are a fool, or a you are ... well I guess that covers it.
LMMAOOOO,,,,,who is the fool....fool.....

You post propaganda, either you are a fool, or a you are ... well I guess that covers it.

I suppose you feel you are not a biddable fool, look up the word biddable. Oh, and I was being nice, I was sure you were a village idiot, since you can't think for yourself and echo bullshit.

I suppose you feel you are not a biddable fool, look up the word biddable. Oh, and I was being nice, I was sure you were a village idiot, since you can't think for yourself and echo bullshit.
yeah your eyes are lying to ya ...Fakey never said that ...rrriigghhhttt

I don't know about the other states but Gov. DeSantis of Florida has done a great job of managing our state through this worldwide pandemic.

Please tell us how the Great State of Florida is doing with regard to the most important statistic, the deaths per million.

Florida is clearly getting worse. Trump even said so.

They were in the mid 30's not long ago for both infection rate and death rate. Their infection rate took off really quickly and now they're 5th in that category. Deaths are very likely to follow. They're currently 23rd in death rate, and quickly climbing, though this category lags behind infection rate.

1595399994388.png

I see that you continue to refuse to do your own research. Lazy or foolish?

The state of Florida has 350+ hospitals, so if 50 Florida hospitals are at or near capacity, we're in fine shape, thank you.

Trump doesn't think they're in fine shape.

"Trump identified Florida, which is now his home state and where he plans to accept the Republican nomination next month, as a state that is in a “big tough position” when it comes to coronavirus."

Today they tied for their second highest number of deaths in a single day. Their highest amount was set less than a week ago.

Last edited:

The state of Florida has 350+ hospitals, so if 50 Florida hospitals are at or near capacity, we're in fine shape, thank you.

"Trump identified Florida, which is now his home state and where he plans to accept the Republican nomination next month, as a state that is in a “big tough position” when it comes to coronavirus."

Today they tied for their second highest number of deaths in a single day. Their highest amount was set less than a week ago.

But, you say that President Trump lies all the time so which is it?

Lies a lot, sure. I never said he lies all the time.

Numbers clearly show that it’s getting worse in Florida. They just added another 140 deaths today, which is even worse than yesterday’s numbers and their new 2nd highest.

Lies a lot, sure. I never said he lies all the time.

Numbers clearly show that it’s getting worse in Florida. They just added another 140 deaths today, which is even worse than yesterday’s numbers and their new 2nd highest.

We have an extremely at-risk population. It is real that we are God's waiting room. Millions retire and move to our beautiful state.

Now tell us all how our deaths per million stacks up against other states.

From 7/21/2020

2020-07-21%20States-X2.jpg

The President was determined to downplay the pandemic. His volte-face confirms that he underestimated how pernicious COVID 19 was.

Whether out of ignorance or hubris, his apathetic response made it worse....

In today's COVID 19 briefing, Trump has backtracked on many things.

Remember when he made fun of people wearing masks just a couple of months ago? Well, now he's saying it is our patriotic duty to wear one.

Remember when he said that it would "go away like a miracle" or that when summer came, it would subside? Summer came, and now, we are having spikes all over the place from people getting together over Memorial Day and beyond. Trump then said that the spikes were simply "embers and small flames that will be quickly put out", but today at his presser, he said that it is going to get worse before it gets better.

My question is, why did it take Trump so long to come to a realistic assessment of the virus?

Its tough to stop a virus when democrats are rioting all over the US. What did you guys think was going to happen?

The President was determined to downplay the pandemic. His volte-face confirms that he underestimated how pernicious COVID 19 was.

Well, apparently he's no longer playing down the pandemic when it comes to Fl. He's decided to cancel the part of the GOP convention that was supposed to take place there.

From 7/21/2020

It has been a few days since this screen shot was posted. I think it would be interesting to see how the states compare from that point to now.

New Jersey has the highest death rate. They were at 1,779.9 and a few days later they're now at 1,783.5. Their death rate has increased by 3.6 in the last few days. Just out of curiosity, let's see how all the states have changed in the last few days. Here are the states ranked by death rate and the amount they have increased by in the last few days.

#1: New Jersey (+3.6)
#2: New York (+3.2)
#3: Connecticut (+2)
#4: Massachusetts (+6.9)
#5: Rhode Island (not listed)
#6: Louisiana (+23.4)
#7: Michigan (+1.8)
#8: Illinois (+4.7)
#9: Delaware (not listed)
#10: Maryland (+3.3)
#11: Pennsylvania (+6)
#12: Mississippi (not listed)
#13: Arizona (+30.8)
#14: Indiana (+5.7)
#15: Georgia (+17.7)
#16: Colorado (+4.7)
#17: New Hampshire (not listed)
#18: Alabama (not listed)
#19: New Mexico (not listed)
#20: Minnesota (+3.2)
#21: Ohio (+7.1)
#22: South Carolina (not listed)
#23: Florida (+20.8)

Arizona, Louisiana, Florida, and Georgia's death rates are moving up much quicker than the other states.

From 7/21/2020

It has been a few days since this screen shot was posted. I think it would be interesting to see how the states compare from that point to now.

New Jersey has the highest death rate. They were at 1,779.9 and a few days later they're now at 1,783.5. Their death rate has increased by 3.6 in the last few days. Just out of curiosity, let's see how all the states have changed in the last few days. Here are the states ranked by death rate and the amount they have increased by in the last few days.

Arizona, Louisiana, Florida, and Georgia's death rates are moving up much quicker than the other states.

so-what-baby-S.jpg

We (Florida) and the other states have taken corrective measures.

Great progress is being made with the vaccine and we learn more each day about the virus unleashed on the world by China.

I'm sorry that it isn't bad news for you but hey, your murders, shootings, riots, looting and arson are doing well!

From 7/21/2020

so-what-baby-S.jpg

Great progress is being made with the vaccine and we learn more each day about the virus unleashed on the world by China.

I'm sorry that it isn't bad news for you but hey, your murders, shootings, riots, looting and arson are doing well!

Despite your corrective measures, it's getting worse there compared to most other states. You asked me how Florida's death rate is doing compared to other states.

Answer: It's currently 23rd and their death rate is quickly getting worse.

Last edited:

Well, apparently he's no longer playing down the pandemic when it comes to Fl. He's decided to cancel the part of the GOP convention that was supposed to take place there.

Burn Loot Murder and Antifa threatened to attack the convention and Jacksonville businesses. The risk is too great.

From 7/21/2020

so-what-baby-S.jpg

Despite your corrective measures, it's getting worse there compared to most other states. You asked me how Florida's death rate is doing compared to other states.

Answer: It's currently 23rd and their death rate is quickly getting worse.

One%20sick%20puppy-S.jpg

Wishing suffering and death on law-abiding citizens. You must be so proud!

One%20sick%20puppy-S.jpg

Wishing suffering and death on law-abiding citizens. You must be so proud!

This isn't about me and I don't want people to suffer and die.

I'm just using math to answer your question and I believe I have done so. The numbers clearly indicate where it's getting worse.

Let's stick to the facts.

Forum List

Back