Its funny that Trump thinks executive privelege still protects him.

Can't wait for the next Republican President to release Biden's 10% for the Big Guy memos, the Afghanistan conversations with CCP Milley, the order to kill the Kabul family with a drone strike, the deals Biden made with the Russians for the pipeline.
I'd prefer all information concerning the govt. is made public.

Its funny that Trump thinks executive privelege still protects him. Actually it is ven funnier that Biden thinks he can cancel Trump's executive privelege​

Its funny that Trump thinks executive privelege still protects him. Actually it is ven funnier that Biden thinks he can cancel Trump's executive privelege​

Trump HAS no Executive Privilege. He left it in the Oval Office

So FJB is using the office of the presidency to attack and harass a former President, instead of taking care of the country's business?

How classless and petty of him. President Trump didn't even try to do that to Hillary Clinton.
It's about time that someone handed Trump's big ass back to him & put him in his place. And it took President Biden, who isn't intimidated by The Ape's deranged rants to do it.

It don't get no better then this!

Thank you President Biden for standing up for what's right.

Now rant, Trumptards!

You're confused. It's trump who's the traitor. Check out the goings on last January 6th at the Capitol with trump and his traitorous scum.

He didn't release anything between Russian and the Clinton Foundation regarding their $150,000,000 "donation", correct?
He didn't release anything because there's nothing to release. I'm quite certain if there was anything concerning the Clintons that was illegal that shit would have at least leaked out. If he had managed to actually lock up Hillary you people would have lined up to felate him in gratitude.

He didn't release anything because there's nothing to release. I'm quite certain if there was anything concerning the Clintons that was illegal that shit would have at least leaked out. If he had managed to actually lock up Hillary you people would have lined up to felate him in gratitude.

Can you tell us what Trump released, anything from Obama? Bush? Clinton?

Can you tell us what Trump released, anything from Obama? Bush? Clinton?
What's to release? Hillary was the most investigated politician since Nixon, maybe ever, and nothing. Republicans launched dozens of inquires into various allegations and I guess she was so slick not a single republican was smart enough to pin anything substantial on her.

There was legitimate reason for the Crossfire Hurricane and FISA warrant investigation against Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. They were deliberately trying to unseat a duly-elected President, while the Jan. 6 protest was nothing of the sorts.

If you thought a bunch of ragged protesters were actually going to "overthrow" the government, you're crazier than I thought.
Have you any proof of that....

The GOP led Senate committee said that Trump got help from the Russians and his campaign did share them information...

I don' know what Hillary had to do with any your allegations...

Obama was monitoring the Russians and they just seemed to be always talking to the Trump Campaign...

The main question is why was Trump's Campaign shaaring information with the Russian government...

There was legitimate reason for the Crossfire Hurricane and FISA warrant investigation against Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. They were deliberately trying to unseat a duly-elected President, while the Jan. 6 protest was nothing of the sorts.

If you thought a bunch of ragged protesters were actually going to "overthrow" the government, you're crazier than I thought.
You obviously did not understand a simple statement.

Have you any proof of that....

The GOP led Senate committee said that Trump got help from the Russians and his campaign did share them information...

I don' know what Hillary had to do with any your allegations...

Obama was monitoring the Russians and they just seemed to be always talking to the Trump Campaign...

The main question is why was Trump's Campaign shaaring information with the Russian government...
Got to love it...

JGalt and CrusaderFrank give thumbs down...

They must be upset the Trump Campaign were caught sharing information with Russians by there own party and exposed...

They should have a big thumbs up... They won the election and Trump was made President... Knowing taking help from the enemy to win a election used to be a resign-able offence even if Trump didn't know.....

If Bidung had been smart he would have kept himself out of that mess. Instead he authorized the mess.

Guess he doesn't realize that what he has done, other Presidents can do and I'd bet he's got a lot he'd like to hide.

Forum List

Back