It’s Dumb and Dangerous for Liberals to Conflate All Conservatives With MAGA

Just like a little bitch. 😄 Where are the policies you claimed I supported that harmed Black Americans? Cat got your pussy?
If you support the Democrat's, then you support their policies, and so it is easily found within that support given, the plenty of places where you can find the policies and cultural workings that have definitely hurt black's over time.

Now sitting here going over how the Leftist white Democrat's have used black's forever and a day now, otherwise in order to keep or hold onto power by way of such pandering tactics (just like Malcolm x explained), would be a huge waste of time with you. Thank God many black's are waking up finally. The black's seeing the Democrat's as their easy way out, ummm remain in the process of selling their soul's in so that the white leftist Democrat's can constantly rule the day for them.

I certainly don't remember an insurrectionist mob attacking congress in an attempt to overthrow an election. Did trump's detractors build a gallows and storm the capitol chanting "HANG MKE PENCE!!" ? What about all those fake electoral college electors they tried to use in a scam to steal the election? Nope. MAGAs are a whole different level than those disgusted with the trump presidency, and it's fair to point out MAGAs treasonous behavior.
Yeah. It's also fair to point out that Nancy Pelosi is a Stalinist and Joe Biden is screwing up the economy.

It's as OK as it is for any police organization to check out anonymous tips. They wouldn't be doing their job if they didn't check out anonymous tips. That is nothing like your goofy unsupported claim of weaponizing as a political tool. Exactly what advantage do you think the FBI might get from a visit to someone who they knew wasn't even involved?
Moron. ^^^

I read the links. She, and the FBI both said she received the visit because an anonymous tip said she participated in the 1/6 insurrection. You don't think the FBI should investigate what happened, including anonymous tips?

You dumb fucking asshole.

NO, cops should not beat down your door when any fucktard decided to sling mud in your direction.

That is STALINISM, you stupid goddamn leftard.

That's what fucking COMMIES do, shit for brains

Would they be doing their job if they didn't investigate anonymous tips? Again, you MAGAs are just trying to play the victim when nothing but what could be expected happened. Tucker knows that. All he wanted to do is keep the MAGAs stirred up and, as usual, you are stirred up ------- over nothing, dumb ass.
What a idiot.

In this thread, they're trying to equate the Dems' complaints in 2016 with what the GQP has done since 2020.

In another thread, they're trying to equate street riots with the Insurrection.

In another thread, they're trying to equate subpoenas with raids.

This is what their media pours into their heads 24/7/365, so it's the best they can come up with.

They're trying to equate the Dems' complaints in 2016 with what the GQP has done since 2020.
:lmao: "complaints" how about 24/7 non stop barrage of accusing a president of being a foreign spy, lying to FISA courts to spy on US citizens, using the corrupted weaponized FBI, CIA, IRS and Justice dept. against opponents, concluding in two impeachment attempt. Does that qualify as a coup to remove a duly elected president.

they're trying to equate street riots with the Insurrection.
You must be a comedian. "Street riots" that last months, attacked govt. buildings, killed people and law enforcement officers? I'll take the four hours of stress on Jan 6 any day over the months of what Democrat animals did to this country in Summer of 2020.

they're trying to equate subpoenas with raids.
You leftists have jumped the shark and gone full fascist commie nazi. Face it. There will be consequences in the November election.

their media pours into their heads 24/7/365, so it's the best they can come up with.
Aw look, how cute, a Leftist complaining about media and brainwashing. As usual they complain about things they themselves are more guilty of. Reminds me of Biden giving a Hitler like speech accusing half this country of being facists and traitors just because they voted for and will continue to vote GOP.

1663124766445.png

Last edited:
No. Only the ones who committed crimes. Insurrection is a crime.
insurrection is yet another hoax, just like the Russian collusion hoax, or the Zelinskey phone call hoax. Democrats are good at making shit up and then handing it over to their minions in the media to sell the bullshit over the airwaves. Jan 6 was a protest that got out of control. Those that broke into the capital building should be punished no greater than those that rioted and looted in 2020, but oopsie, nobody did.

Good. Couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch of nitwits
Even if the republicans win only one of the Houses in November will cause the Democrats to go into full panic. Because they know what's coming next, all their crimes and treason, far greater than what they accuse the republicans of, will be exposed. I just hope that the GOP doesn't wuss out, and goes after all these traitors.

Yeah. It's also fair to point out that Nancy Pelosi is a Stalinist and Joe Biden is screwing up the economy.
You'll note that the things I mentioned are verfiably real, and the things you mentioned are silly right wing accusations.

You dumb fucking asshole.

NO, cops should not beat down your door when any fucktard decided to sling mud in your direction.

That is STALINISM, you stupid goddamn leftard.

That's what fucking COMMIES do, shit for brains

What a idiot.
Whose door was beat down?

insurrection is yet another hoax, just like the Russian collusion hoax, or the Zelinskey phone call hoax. Democrats are good at making shit up and then handing it over to their minions in the media to sell the bullshit over the airwaves. Jan 6 was a protest that got out of control. Those that broke into the capital building should be punished no greater than those that rioted and looted in 2020, but oopsie, nobody did.

Here's what I think.

We are nearing critical mass.

Americans can only take so much bullshit before we break. The election was a fraud. Joe Biden is a fraud. The vaccines were a fraud. Much of covid was a fraud.

People are seeing it and, already steaming with a foaming head of anger, we have to go to the grocery store and the gas pump and pay through the nose.

People are TICKED. And no amount of screaming about RIGHTS is gonna stop what's coming for these cretins in November.

Here's what I think.

We are nearing critical mass.

Americans can only take so much bullshit before we break. The election was a fraud. Joe Biden is a fraud. The vaccines were a fraud. Much of covid was a fraud.

People are seeing it and, already steaming with a foaming head of anger, we have to go to the grocery store and the gas pump and pay through the nose.

People are TICKED. And no amount of screaming about RIGHTS is gonna stop what's coming for these cretins in November.
A series of Islamist inspired Attacks with attackers having crossed our Southern Border will set it off

A series of Islamist inspired Attacks with attackers having crossed our Southern Border will set it off

Yeah maybe...I don't know. Tucker asked last night--looking at the terrible crime videos from all over the nation--what is it going to take? Are we all low T now or what? Why do we allow this?

I've been wondering that for some time now

Yeah maybe...I don't know. Tucker asked last night--looking at the terrible crime videos from all over the nation--what is it going to take? Are we all low T now or what? Why do we allow this?

I've been wondering that for some time now
Everyone is spooked about being called Racis ( until they rip your Grandaughter from her Kia and beat her for her keys or pummel your wife in the Nail salon or take a dip in your pool without invitation ...

Everyone is spooked about being called Racis ( until they rip your Grandaughter from her Kia and beat her for her keys or pummel your wife in the Nail salon or take a dip in your pool without invitation ...

That crap stopped working on me 15 years ago or more. Yeah yeah, racist homophobic transphobic xenophobic misogynistic...whatever

Forum List

Back