It’s Dumb and Dangerous for Liberals to Conflate All Conservatives With MAGA

How does it feel to be insane? Serious question. Is it disturbing? Or kinda freeing?

Do you know something is off, or are you so far gone you are wholly unaware?
At various times, you have called me evil, satanic and insane. Among many other things, of course.

In contrast, I think you love your country but have been terribly manipulated by voices you're chosen to trust.

So I guess our little relationship could be called asymmetrical.

BULLDOG and Mac1958 remind me of how normal people let Germany 1930s happen. I mean here we have evidence of an actual weaponized FBI AfTER the Red Scare speech and they just double down.

All my life that's been a mystery to me. How does this happen?

But convince midwits like these that the "bad people" are bad and this is what you get.

It is equally foolish for conservatives to conflate all liberals with Black Lives Matter.

I vote Democrat. I also hate BLM, and think George Floyd was ghetto garbage.

At various times, you have called me evil, satanic and insane. Among many other things, of course.

In contrast, I think you love your country but have been terribly manipulated by voices you're chosen to trust.

You also do not read for comprehension Mac. So there's that. First.

Second. You are okay with a weaponized FBI showing up at the doorstep of a woman THEY KNOW was not even at J6. That's why you attempted to make this about "our relationship". Biden is everything your fevered mind thinks Trump is.

I hope that will someday sink in. That hope is fading

Is it okay for the FBI to work on "anonymous tips" against Trump supporters?

Are you okay if the FBI/DOJ is weaponized as a political tool? This is not a hypothetical question. This is happening.
It's as OK as it is for any police organization to check out anonymous tips. They wouldn't be doing their job if they didn't check out anonymous tips. That is nothing like your goofy unsupported claim of weaponizing as a political tool. Exactly what advantage do you think the FBI might get from a visit to someone who they knew wasn't even involved?

You all for it? This cool for you? Let us know. When we get power, maybe we'll weaponize the FBI to turn up with guns on the doorsteps of Biden voters. You like?

Again, your accusation that the FBI is showing up at the door of trump voters to somehow threaten them for their trump vote is one of the dumbest things you have ever posted. If I somehow misunderstood your remark, and you aren't claiming armed FBI are going door to door to scare people from voting for trump, then please restate your point. What specifically do you think the purpose of the FBI visit was?

It's dumb and dangerous to allow Republicans to frame your narrative......Republicans are Drama Queens and they will clutch their pearls and whine no matter how mild the critique of them is.....

Biden went out of his way to reach out to these fantasy "sensible Republicans" -- despite the fact that it is pretty much standard for Republicans to call Democrats evil, call people who support Democrat policies, pedophiles and baby killers....and for what? Because we don't hate gays and don't want to give billionaires tax cuts?...but do we have the pressure on Republicans to tone down their rhetoric? Nope....they got worse...

and before Biden was president; there was this guy named Obama....who bent over backwards to appeal to these make-believe "Sensible Republicans" -- and what did that get him? The Republicans elected Trump...

BULLDOG and Mac1958 remind me of how normal people let Germany 1930s happen. I mean here we have evidence of an actual weaponized FBI AfTER the Red Scare speech and they just double down.

All my life that's been a mystery to me. How does this happen?

But convince midwits like these that the "bad people" are bad and this is what you get.
This isn't 1930 Germany. Again, please state exactly why you think the FBI showed up on her doorstep. Don't dance around it or try to change the focus. Say what you think their purpose was, and what advantage you think they might have gained from the visit.

You're not dangerous. You're little cucks. You aren't Rittenhouse and both him and you are going to do nothing that will prevent your displacement. 😄

Depends on how you define dangerous. I note that you are afraid enough of me that you are still lying.

I don't care about discussing feelings on a debate board. You keep wanting to discuss how you pretend to feel about black people or how you think I feel about black people and neither one of those is an interesting topic to me. You're feelings, especially your feelings about my feelings are don't mean shit because you can make up any feeling you want and dismiss anything you want. I rather discuss facts. It's a fact you're being demographically replaced. It doesn't matter how either one of us feels about that, it's actually happening. Do you have a plan to combat it? A real one?

The fact that you don't care about the impact of policies on black people, as long as it advances the lefty agenda or hurts me and people like me, is a relevant point to discuss.

Most policy discussion between normal people, has the unstated premise that the goal of policy is the greater good of the group. That you are operating more from a mix of racist hate and rigid lefty ideology, reflects on your words and ideas.

Then you should listen to black and minority voices rather than trying to speak for them.

That's stupid. Just becuase I care enough to not want to see them die, doesn't mean I need to defer to them on policy.

My hate for white racists like yourself is not something decent society is going to care about.

Except I'm not racist, and your hate is clearly against all whites. You cowardly liar.

And you're still avoiding unfortunate truths.

LOL. That you have to talk such shit, shows your fear.

Most policy discussion between normal people, has the unstated premise that the goal of policy is the greater good of the group. That you are operating more from a mix of racist hate and rigid lefty ideology, reflects on your words and ideas.
I think I found your problem. You don't think black folk are normal people.

It's as OK as it is for any police organization to check out anonymous tips. They wouldn't be doing their job if they didn't check out anonymous tips. That is nothing like your goofy unsupported claim of weaponizing as a political tool. Exactly what advantage do you think the FBI might get from a visit to someone who they knew wasn't even involved?

Okay. So noted. When we regain power, Bulldog will be cool with three armed FBI agents showing up at his door to wake him up because he voted for Biden.

1663067001387.png

Also look here folks. Mac thinks we still "love our country".

Oh Mac. That ship sailed a long, long time ago. You really don't have a clue, do you?

Depends on how you define dangerous. I note that you are afraid enough of me that you are still lying.
😄

You're just sharing your fantasies publicly. I don't care about about your feelings or whether or not you're afraid... 😄 are you a child? I'm more interested in your capabilities. Can you cuck whites prevent your demographic displacement?
The fact that you don't care about the impact of policies on black people, as long as it advances the lefty agenda or hurts me and people like me, is a relevant point to discuss.
What lefty policies do you imagine I support that harm black people? Name them you coward. 😄
I don't want to help racist whites. I want to minimize your footprint, demographically, politically and socially. I want society to push your culture towards extinction and my hope is that you and yours continue to live in ignorance and squalor being grifted by the very people you hero worship and envy. I'm okay with being honest about this. What's wrong with hating racist whites? What's wrong with hating a culture that venerates slavers and rapists?
That's stupid. Just becuase I care enough to not want to see them die, doesn't mean I need to defer to them on policy.
Right. You want to lecture black people, not actually listen to their concerns.
Except I'm not racist, and your hate is clearly against all whites. You cowardly liar.

Whatever guy. You and the rest of the cuck whites feel free to believe that. 😄
LOL. That you have to talk such shit, shows your fear.
Again you default to talking about feelings because you can't talk about a path to victory. Because you have none. Where is your strategy to deal with the demographic disadvantage you'll soon be suffering from?

Last edited:
It's dumb and dangerous to allow Republicans to frame your narrative......Republicans are Drama Queens and they will clutch their pearls and whine no matter how mild the critique of them is.....

Biden went out of his way to reach out to these fantasy "sensible Republicans" -- despite the fact that it is pretty much standard for Republicans to call Democrats evil, call people who support Democrat policies, pedophiles and baby killers....and for what? Because we don't hate gays and don't want to give billionaires tax cuts?...but do we have the pressure on Republicans to tone down their rhetoric? Nope....they got worse...

and before Biden was president; there was this guy named Obama....who bent over backwards to appeal to these make-believe "Sensible Republicans" -- and what did that get him? The Republicans elected Trump...

Abortion = killing a baby

That is true.

Much of this gender stuff IS supporting pedophilia, but not by far all of it. So not a lot of Dems are pedos. But some are, and the gender stuff is a cover for some of it.

Okay. So noted. When we regain power, Bulldog will be cool with three armed FBI agents showing up at his door to wake him up because he voted for Biden.

View attachment 695540
Again' are you claiming they showed up at that woman's door specifically because she voted for trump? That seems to be exactly what you are saying. Yes or no?

Again' are you claiming they showed up at that woman's door specifically because she voted for trump? That seems to be exactly what you are saying. Yes or no?

She was a strong supporter with signs in her yard and Facebook posts. ALL constitutionally protected. She was NOT at the rally on J6 and they know that.

Yes indeed, the FBI is engaging in one long intimidation campaign. Why does this surprise you? You think law enforcement is pure as the driven snow now?

You think your Dem politicians are above this sort of thing? Where you been living?

Abortion = killing a baby

That is true.

Much of this gender stuff IS supporting pedophilia, but not by far all of it. So not a lot of Dems are pedos. But some are, and the gender stuff is a cover for some of it.
Subject changed? At least you didn't go with another "but Hillary" this time.

She was a strong supporter with signs in her yard and Facebook posts. ALL constitutionally protected. She was NOT at the rally on J6 and they know that.

Yes indeed, the FBI is engaging in one long intimidation campaign. Why does this surprise you? You think law enforcement is pure as the driven snow now?

You think your Dem politicians are above this sort of thing? Where you been living?
So you think the FBI visited her because she had signs in her yard? Do you have any idea how goofy that is? Your paranoia is pathetic.

So you think the FBI visited her because she had signs in her yard? Do you have any idea how goofy that is? Your paranoia is pathetic.

Read the links.

You seem to be fine with it. Noted when it's your turn, I guess.

Forum List

Back