It's cool again to question election results...says HILLARY...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Great news from Hillary: No really, it's now cool to question the legitimacy of US elections - Hot Air

"Not sure if this qualifies as news since Hillary Clinton has been questioning the legitimacy of the 2016 election from almost at the time she first found out the results. In a presidential debate in October 2016, Hillary declared Trump’s suggestion that he would wait for the outcome to determine whether to endorse the results “horrifying,” and that Trump was “talking down our democracy.” In a new interview with Mother Jones, Hillary apparently has no problem talking down democracy in a horrifying fashion, as long as democracy didn’t serve her ambitions:

BEFORE SHE LOST THE ELECTION:

CLINTON: Well, Chris, let me respond to that, because that’s horrifying. You know, every time Donald thinks things are not going in his direction, he claims whatever it is, is rigged against him. …

So that is not the way our democracy works. We’ve been around for 240 years. We’ve had free and fair elections. We’ve accepted the outcomes when we may not have liked them. And that is what must be expected of anyone standing on a debate stage during a general election. You know, President Obama said the other day when you’re whining before the game is even finished…

it just shows you’re not up to doing the job. And let’s — you know, let’s be clear about what he is saying and what that means. He is denigrating — he’s talking down our democracy. And I, for one, am appalled that somebody who is the nominee of one of our two major parties would take that kind of position."

NOW:

Brian Stelter
✔@brianstelter

"Do you think it was a LEGITIMATE election?" Clinton: "I think there are lots of questions about its legitimacy, and we don't have a method for contesting that in our system. That's why I've long advocated for an independent commission to get to the bottom of what happened."

Once again Hillary not only proves she is a HYPOCRITE...she proves she CONTINUES to be a threat to our Democracy!

56aeaac19ff1b2a2ed80d42ab316a893--george-soros-hypocrite.jpg

Great news from Hillary: No really, it's now cool to question the legitimacy of US elections - Hot Air

"Not sure if this qualifies as news since Hillary Clinton has been questioning the legitimacy of the 2016 election from almost at the time she first found out the results. In a presidential debate in October 2016, Hillary declared Trump’s suggestion that he would wait for the outcome to determine whether to endorse the results “horrifying,” and that Trump was “talking down our democracy.” In a new interview with Mother Jones, Hillary apparently has no problem talking down democracy in a horrifying fashion, as long as democracy didn’t serve her ambitions:

CLINTON: Well, Chris, let me respond to that, because that’s horrifying. You know, every time Donald thinks things are not going in his direction, he claims whatever it is, is rigged against him. …

So that is not the way our democracy works. We’ve been around for 240 years. We’ve had free and fair elections. We’ve accepted the outcomes when we may not have liked them. And that is what must be expected of anyone standing on a debate stage during a general election. You know, President Obama said the other day when you’re whining before the game is even finished…

it just shows you’re not up to doing the job. And let’s — you know, let’s be clear about what he is saying and what that means. He is denigrating — he’s talking down our democracy. And I, for one, am appalled that somebody who is the nominee of one of our two major parties would take that kind of position."

NOW:

Brian Stelter
✔@brianstelter

"Do you think it was a LEGITIMATE election?" Clinton: "I think there are lots of questions about its legitimacy, and we don't have a method for contesting that in our system. That's why I've long advocated for an independent commission to get to the bottom of what happened."

Once again Hillary not only proves she is a HYPOCRITE...she proves she CONTINUES to be a threat to our Democracy!

Whatever Comrade.... Selling out your country no matter what....

Remember guys fought and died for the US, so you have the right to sell it out later...

Hillary was convinced she was going to win because the democrats voter fraud has always worked in the past.
They weren’t expecting to see a surge of Trump supporters overtaking their attempts to steal another election.

NOW:

Brian Stelter
✔@brianstelter

Whatever Comrade.... Selling out your country no matter what....

Remember guys fought and died for the US, so you have the right to sell it out later...
WTF are you talking about, snowflake.

I am going on 30 years of serving my country, from South Korea, to Afghanistan, to Iraq.

I have served to protect lives, freedom, the Constitution Barry chose to violate, the rights you and your intolerant Antifa bussies want / try to strip people of (Free speech, tight to assemble), and right to bare arms, which your politicians seek to end.

How about you? Ever served, or are you counting your time on USB as 'serving your country'?

Selling out your country should matter...

Hillary's and Bill's betrayal came at a $price$ - over $100 million

You don't consider dragging the US into an Un-Constitutional, Un-Authorized war in Libya to help Al Qaeda - who slaughtered 3,000 Americans - take over their own country...then leaving Americans in harm's way to needlessly die at the hands of Al Qaeda 'treason' ... not even with a US administration hired an AL QAEDA-ASSOCIATED MILITIA to protect Amricans from. ... AL QAEDA?

The old crank not only lost fair and square we were treated to a meltdown from the left that has continued unabated for a year. Priceless

Hillary declared only 'threats to our Democracy' question election results because she was sure she was going to win...

Karma, like Hillary, is a BITCH! :p

Hillary was convinced she was going to win because the democrats voter fraud has always worked in the past.
They weren’t expecting to see a surge of Trump supporters overtaking their attempts to steal another election.

and all the while, those that voted for Trump kept quiet about it, letting Hillary's supporters believe they were ahead all the way to the end.

NOW:

Brian Stelter
✔@brianstelter

The old crank not only lost fair and square we were treated to a meltdown from the left that has continued unabated for a year. Priceless

Looks like Hillary is going to have a lot of time to question things soon:

Lady and Gentlemen, I know I have told at least 2 of you in other threads to watch TV as the snow flies-) I was informed by more than 1 reliable source, they had the lefties dead to rights, but were holding back until people were in the house, in front of their televisions, using the drip-drip-drip......building to a crescendo until about 8 weeks before the midterms next year. This is no joke as you can see. They have them, they really do, and the lefties in power are scared to death! Why do you think that out of the clear blue sky, they are running from the Clintons-) The Clinton's may be the epicenter of this disaster for the lefties, but as most epicenters, the tentacles go out in many directions. As they start to show who they are connected to, will be the most interesting part of this whole exercise.

Expect more Christmas/Holiday presents; politically in your stockings conservatives. Lefties, be prepared for a lump of coal, lol!

NOW:

Brian Stelter
✔@brianstelter

Who?

Candidate Trump was a civilian. If there was a problem with the election who's fault was it? That's right, Barry Hussein.

Geez how many hours a day do republicans spend thinking about Hillary?
It wasn't a republican that tried to assassinate an entire republican baseball team, it was a Sanders democrat. How much time do angry disappointed and crazy lefties spend thinking about last year's election?

Geez how many hours a day do republicans spend thinking about Hillary?
It wasn't a republican that tried to assassinate an entire republican baseball team, it was a Sanders democrat. How much time do angry disappointed and crazy lefties spend thinking about last year's election?
Yeah, the election was a cesspool of treason by the Trump team, and yet another example of the electoral college being a completely broken system. The election SHOULD be talked about. Probably for decades.

But Hillary is an obsolete nobody now. Except for the republican addiction.

NOW:

Brian Stelter
✔@brianstelter

Give me a break--everyone knows that the goal posts were moved on Hillary Clinton's side of the field. To deny that now--is like denying Gravity.

FBI director Comey using a FAKE russian document to attack Clinton, which set off the legal arm chair quarterbacks on FOX NEWS and the chants "lock her up."
'None of it makes much sense': Experts are baffled by Comey's use of a fake Russian document to skirt the DOJ
Comey influenced by bogus Russian document, report says

Comey breaking long standing DOJ protocol of not releasing information within 60 days of an election, does it within 11 days, after being told by the DOJ not too. Millions of people voting in those 7 days believing charges were imminent against her, and 7 days later he gives birth to his nothing burger. Which is why Comey is also under investigation for his interference into this election.
DOJ to Investigate James Comey and the FBI
DOJ Complaint Filed Against FBI Director James Comey For Interfering In Presidential Election
Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey’s ‘breach of protocol’

battered-fbi-cartoon-e1478494152894.jpg

Then Russian interfence everywhere in this election.

CroweJ20161216_low.jpg

It appears that the only people who claim that an election is rigged are men who are getting their ass's kicked by a woman. Bernie Sanders started if off--and is still whining even after she kicked his ass by 3,775,437 primary popular votes. When the pollls were going for Clinton V Trump he started in on dead people & illegals voting--and even after he won he claimed that 3 to 5 million illegals voted, because she too kicked his ass by 3 million popular votes.
RealClearPolitics - 2016 Democratic Popular Vote

But the silver lining behind this cloud of deception, is we'll get to see our first impeachment process since Watergate. The benefit is we won't have to listen to "I am going to repeal & replace Obamacare" another zillion times.

And there's going to be a very exciting election in 2018. A big BLUE Tsunami is going to hit Republicans.

th

Forum List

Back