It's an Anomally, but Trump has become a Folk Hero

I've asked, and still not received an answer: What exactly do you politics of personality stupid people hope to gain?

To a cult the object of the attention enables people to facilitate losers with adorated status.
Oh shut up stupid- you have your head so far up your own ass you'll never see daylight-
You are just trying to be nice stop it..Trump is in the garbage pail, he will never see his fortunes rise again, the stress of what he has done will do him in within four years, Pluto is a planet.

There is no other folk hero in American history of his stature, and his exception also is that he was not born a common man. He is a man for the ages, and will always remain so,
The members of the Manson Family consider Charlie an "American Hero." You know, he dreamed of a race war just like Cap'n Cheeto.

There is no other folk hero in American history of his stature, and his exception also is that he was not born a common man. He is a man for the ages, and will always remain so,
The members of the Manson Family consider Charlie an "American Hero." You know, he dreamed of a race war just like Cap'n Cheeto.
Manson didn't stab anyone, but people died.

Words can move people.

I disagree.

In my view, Trump is merely riding the wave of a mindset that he did very little to create or advance, himself personally.
THAT is right on track.

If you follow the trajectory of the Republican Party over the last 40 years it becomes evident that Trump, media person he is, recognized the opening and began saying out loud what "self respecting" Republicans only whispered or winked about.

The party pretended to faint over David Duke when everyone with a pulse knew Duke was Trump before Trump ever thought about being Trump.

Trumps a ex game show host turned cult leader nothing more ... what a bunch of losers

What good for the country has Biden accomplished in his 47 YEARS in elected office?

Trump, in spite of all his personal flaws has done more in 4 years, with the biased media using every tool (like you) they had to bring him down.

Enjoy the blowback.

You earned it .

Forum List

Back