It's almost August

Notice in this article, DHS says they are not aware of any threats of violence.

However, they didn't miss the opportunity to say that they are "worried" about violence as the election audit wraps up.

Seems like a good excuse to "ramp up monitoring" of "extremist online communities."

"Michigan Democratic Rep. Elissa Slotkin asked Cohen how his department was handling the spread of disinformation, conspiracy theories, and the way they can spark violence, according to Politico."

As much as I would love to see Trump reinstated, it seems more like the Admin is propelling a false narrative and trying to scare people about potential upcoming Burn Loot and Murder riots that Right Wing extremists are going to start soon, LOL.

They probably can't wait to shoot another unarmed 120 pound female wearing Trump attire.

Or maybe they know what these audits are going to uncover. Fingers crossed! :)

Homeland Security 'highly concerned' theory Trump will be reinstated in August will spark violence: Top counterrorism official tells Congress staff have ramped up monitoring of 'extremist' online communities​

• John Cohen expressed his fears to the House Committee on Homeland Security
  • The top counterrorism official said his staff were monitoring online activity
  • He said there were no credible threats of violence linked to the conspiracy
  • NY Times' Maggie Haberman said Trump was telling aides he'd be reinstated
  • MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell has also said Trump will be president in August
  • A Politico poll earlier this month said 29% of Republicans believe he will be back in the Oval Office this year
History tells us a nation constantly at war abroad, results in tyranny at home. We’re witnessing this historical fact come true.

Last edited:
The biggest question is which McDonald's will be the next Oval Office and do they have a Porto-Potty someone can follow Trump around waiting for that magic moment when Trump actually does something.
No you can just keep ole Jill at the Whitehouse. Soon pedo Joe will be gone and she is used to rounding up the incompetent. Nevermind, she will be starting with Hunter's crackhead incompetence next!

The biggest question is which McDonald's will be the next Oval Office and do they have a Porto-Potty someone can follow Trump around waiting for that magic moment when Trump actually does something.
No you can just keep ole Jill at the Whitehouse. Soon pedo Joe will be gone and she is used to rounding up the incompetent. Nevermind, she will be starting with Hunter's crackhead incompetence next!
t9s9gmt8v7871.jpg

It'll be here before we know it.

So, what plans are being made for the grand reinstatement of the Trump presidency? Is the Washington Mall being prepared? What about the swearing in ceremony? Is Chief Justice Roberts on board? Will the proud boys and oath keepers make up the honor guard and provide security for the reinstated president? How about Trump's cabinet; has he prepared a list and notified the lucky appointees? Is the White House being prepared, you know, gold fixtures, drapes, and etc? And what about Mike Pence and Mrs. Trump? Will they show up for the gala ceremonies? Don't forget, reinstatement means Pence also!

So many questions, so little time! Bigly!!!
Why do we need dumb Don when we have old Joe? After all, very little difference between the two fools.
What were gasoline prices last year again?

Do ewe mean when nobody was driving because of the pandemic and oil companies were paying people to store crude?
MAGA

So, what plans are being made for the grand reinstatement of the Trump presidency? Is the Washington Mall being prepared? What about the swearing in ceremony? Is Chief Justice Roberts on board? Will the proud boys and oath keepers make up the honor guard and provide security for the reinstated president? How about Trump's cabinet; has he prepared a list and notified the lucky appointees? Is the White House being prepared, you know, gold fixtures, drapes, and etc? And what about Mike Pence and Mrs. Trump? Will they show up for the gala ceremonies? Don't forget, reinstatement means Pence also!

I heard that September will be coming right after August however October is having a dispute with the yearly calendar and may sit out this year. I guess time will tell.

t9s9gmt8v7871.jpg
I'm not referring to Trump, Harris will be taking over soon.

The country would vote for Trump in August, by a landslide. I hope Trump runs for the House in 2022 and then gets elected speaker and Nancy has to hand him the gavel as she leaves the House for good.

The country would vote for Trump in August, by a landslide. I hope Trump runs for the House in 2022 and then gets elected speaker and Nancy has to hand him the gavel as she leaves the House for good.
download (15).jpeg

fantasy
The betting odds are 60% to 35% that the GOP will retake the House in 2022. I hope Trump runs for a FL House seat.

Do these GQP Trumpsters realize how mentally ill they are? I seriously doubt it. Self-reflection is not one of their strong points, I'm afraid.
Self-reflection is not one of their strong points, I'm afraid.

2a. Freudian projection​

The following is a collection of definitions of projection from orthodox psychology texts. In this system the distinct mechanism of projecting own unconscious or undesirable characteristics onto another is called Freudian Projection.

• “A defense mechanism in which the individual attributes to other people impulses and traits that he himself has but cannot accept. It is especially likely to occur when the person lacks insight into his own impulses and traits.”
  • “The externalisation of internal unconscious wishes, desires or emotions on to other people. So, for example, someone who feels subconsciously that they have a powerful latent homosexual drive may not acknowledge this consciously, but it may show in their readiness to suspect others of being homosexual.”
  • “Attributing one’s own undesirable traits to other people or agencies, e.g., an aggressive man accuses other people of being hostile.”
  • “The individual perceives in others the motive he denies having himself. Thus the cheat is sure that everyone else is dishonest. The would-be adulterer accuses his wife of infidelity.”
  • “People attribute their own undesirable traits onto others. An individual who unconsciously recognises his or her aggressive tendencies may then see other people acting in an excessively aggressive way.”
  • “Projection is the opposite defence mechanism to identification. We project our own unpleasant feelings onto someone else and blame them for having thoughts that we really have.”

AHAHAHAHA !!!!!!

These dumb fucks will believe any lie they are told.

Trumpers are total sheep, yet they actually call other people sheep...
Just like when Trumpers somehow blame Dems for the GOP war in Iraq that we didn't need, and Bush didn't win...

fantasy
The betting odds are 60% to 35% that the GOP will retake the House in 2022. I hope Trump runs for a FL House seat.
Not with tRump fueling primary challenges against all your incumbents.

fantasy
Trump is helping get rid of never-Trumpers, good riddance. Not all GOP incumbents.

"Former President Donald Trump took a victory lap during his first rally since departing office, saying of President Joe Biden, "I told you so." "

I saw that quote from a link someone offered to a story on the Loserpalooza Don Trump headlined in Ohio last weekend.

"I told you so" ??
I dunno about Don Trump getting the last word....on a "I told you".

To be sure, he'll get words. Words to claim credit for other's deeds. Words to shift blame to underlings and perceived opponents.

But, Don Trump didn't draw a big crowd even for a small venue in Wellington Ohio.
And then, as the same-old same-old was on the menu ......again.
Well, droves of folks left early. Walking out as he talked on.

I'm not exactly sure what that means.

But am receptive to other's ideas.

fantasy
Trump is helping get rid of never-Trumpers, good riddance. Not all GOP incumbents.
You're living in a fantasy world.

fantasy
1. I showed you the betting link
2. You say I'm living in a fantasy world???
3. You can't find ANY links that say the dems will keep the House in 2022, can you?
4. Sucks to be a democrat when voters reject your policies

fantasy
3. You can't find ANY links that say the dems will keep the House in 2022, can you?
Who cares what the betting odds are? They'll change hundreds of times between now and the election.

It's really too early to tell anything. Sure, it's traditional for the party in power to lose seats in the midterms, but this isn't a traditional election. tRump is running around undermining your incumbents, republicans in general are still spewing "stop the steal" bullshit and voting against helping the general public. If you think that isn't hurting your chances you aren't paying attention.

fantasy
Who cares what the betting odds are? They'll change hundreds of times between now and the election.

It's really too early to tell anything. Sure, it's traditional for the party in power to lose seats in the midterms, but this isn't a traditional election. tRump is running around undermining your incumbents, republicans in general are still spewing "stop the steal" bullshit and voting against helping the general public. If you think that isn't hurting your chances you aren't paying attention.
We have runaway inflation, rampant lawlessness in all the blue cities, the democrats are trying to pin "defund the police" on Republicans even though we have tons of videos showing democrats saying defund the police as well as many cities actually cutting police budgets, we have a disaster at the southern border and its only getting worse, Xiden aka "Putin's Whore" is giving Russia win after win after win, and you want to focus on Trump?????
OK, you keep focusing on Trump and we'll see what issues the voters decide on.

fantasy

We have runaway inflation, rampant lawlessness in all the blue cities, the democrats are trying to pin "defund the police" on Republicans even though we have tons of videos showing democrats saying defund the police as well as many cities actually cutting police budgets, we have a disaster at the southern border and its only getting worse, Xiden aka "Putin's Whore" is giving Russia win after win after win, and you want to focus on Trump?????
OK, you keep focusing on Trump and we'll see what issues the voters decide on.
Inflation isn't "runaway". It's an effect of the global slowdown related to the pandemic. I know you "trickle down" guys aren't real clear on the concept of supply and demand so I suggest you look it up.

The only "rampant lawlessness" I've seen so far this year is an attempted insurrection at the Capitol on January the sixth. And while the Capitol is currently run by Democrats it wasn't they who staged and attempt to overthrow our democracy.

As far as "defund the police"? It's most a republican fake news rallying cry. So far the only people who have voted against funding for police in any meaningful way are the republicans.

Your post is nothing but Regurgitated talking points. Next time try some original material.

Forum List

Back