It's a Great Time to Be Racist

Dick? Not racist.

Jackass? Not racist.

Tar Baby? Possibly racist, depends on usage. Who called him a "tar baby?" Link?

Your boy? Possibly racist, again depends on usage and who used it. I've been known to use the phrase among friends when refering to friends of friends. "Hey, I hear your boy plays first base, does he want to play next week?" If one were to say "I didn't vote for him, that's your boy," I wouldn't necessarily consider that racist. But again, I have a history of using the phrase...

Much ado about nothing in the OP. A person looking for it will find racism in even the most inoccuous of places.

Yeah, like in the tea party/republican crowd.

Take a look in a mirror. that's the fact of racism.

He was called dick and boy on MSNBC. I bet Immelt had a cow over that.

It ain't always about racism though. Sometimes, a dick is just a dick.

I get the distinct feeling you would know.

I get the distinct feeling you would.

Do you realize the damage you do with your bullshit allegations of racism? You are a racist.

I despise racism. In all it's forms.

"Typical white people"

"White mans greed runs a world in need"

What "racist" said those two things? :eusa_whistle:

Dick? Not racist.

Jackass? Not racist.

Tar Baby? Possibly racist, depends on usage. Who called him a "tar baby?" Link?

Your boy? Possibly racist, again depends on usage and who used it. I've been known to use the phrase among friends when refering to friends of friends. "Hey, I hear your boy plays first base, does he want to play next week?" If one were to say "I didn't vote for him, that's your boy," I wouldn't necessarily consider that racist. But again, I have a history of using the phrase...

Much ado about nothing in the OP. A person looking for it will find racism in even the most inoccuous of places.

I never said I wasn't racist. But that doesn't absolve tea party/republicans of their racist ways. This board is a microcosm of tea party/republican thinking. Check out the race thread.

It's disgraceful the way some on the left make a mockery of racism for their political agenda. Seriously, who can respect people who mock such an important issue for the sake of point scoring? Fucking sick freaks.

It's disgraceful the way some on the left make a mockery of racism for their political agenda. Seriously, who can respect people who mock such an important issue for the sake of point scoring? Fucking sick freaks.

You are white, your opinion is immaterial.

"they cling to their guns and religion"

"typical white person"

"The (white) police acted stupidly"

Yeah, we sure can see who sat in the pews of a racist, anti-american church for over twenty years, being spoonfed racist, anti-american garbage, by a racist, anti-american piece o' shit who is "like a father to me".

He was called dick and boy on MSNBC. I bet Immelt had a cow over that.

It ain't always about racism though. Sometimes, a dick is just a dick.

Do you realize the damage you do with your bullshit allegations of racism? You are a racist.

Being racist doesn't mean you are gay, just ask the majority of tea party/republicans.

I never said I wasn't racist. But that doesn't absolve tea party/republicans of their racist ways. This board is a microcosm of tea party/republican thinking. Check out the race thread.

You are an ignorant racist. You don't get to define what a 'microcosm' of the tea party or republican thinking is, you fool. You just label everyone a racist for the sake of point scoring. You make a mockery of racism. I think you are a sick freak.... you are what is wrong with this country.

The racism charge has become so overused it has lost any meaning. Which is sad because when there really is racism it is hard to point out.
The Democrats are the biggest racists on the planet. From Biden's "clean articulate black man" to Clinton's "he should have been getting us coffee" the Dems are shot through with paternalism and racism. How else to explain their support for policies that have decimated inner city blacks and condemned them to lives of poverty and dependence?

"typical white person"

Yeah, we sure can see who sat in the pews of a racist, anti-american church for over twenty years, being spoonfed racist, anti-american garbage, by a racist, anti-american piece o' shit who is "like a father to me".

He sat in Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson or John Hagee's church?

Being racist doesn't mean you are gay, just ask the majority of tea party/republicans.

I didn't call you gay.... I don't insult anyone on their sexual preference. I just throw your own shit back at you.

Racist.

The racism charge has become so overused it has lost any meaning. Which is sad because when there really is racism it is hard to point out.
The Democrats are the biggest racists on the planet. From Biden's "clean articulate black man" to Clinton's "he should have been getting us coffee" the Dems are shot through with paternalism and racism. How else to explain their support for policies that have decimated inner city blacks and condemned them to lives of poverty and dependence?

They clearly like to exploit their own under the guise of social programming/engineering. It really is sick.

:cuckoo:

So the majority of Americans are racist?

Because that's who elected the man.

And that's who is disappointed in their choice too.

His approval rating is under 40%, Betty.

:cuckoo:

Just think, though......
When you get back to school and you have to write that infamous "What did I do during my summer vacation" paper. You'll have all of this pwnage to brag about!!

:clap2:
That's sad.......She's on summer vacation, and instead of being out and having a good time, she seems to spend 24/7 on this board........Christ, there hasn't been one time that i've seen her not up here since she joined.

"typical white person"

He sat in Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson or John Hagee's church?
Are you really that fuckin' stupid?

Apparently so.

Forum List

Back