It's 6pm! Go to Twitter circles and watch the huge announcement. Run Ron run!

You don't think that it shows the popularity of DeSantis?
So popular he shuts down the servers.
Very Trump like.
The issue DeSantis or any of the others running will have is addressing the corruption in the FBI/DOJ. Don't be surprised when they start telling people it's time to move on just like they did with the 2020 election corruption.

Gonna be entertaining. I think Ron can hit back better than anyone Trump faced in 2016 especially if he mentions the vaccines. Trump can go into him for being backed by RINOs.

I also hope though to hear some good policy differences between the two. Steel sharpens Steel. This will strengthen them both
Yeah I don't see Ron! Being able to take TRUMP down in a debate. TRUMP in 2016 killed Cruz who is much wittier than Ron! who is only capable of pulling off scripted jabs, TRUMP will destroy him.

The issue DeSantis or any of the others running will have is addressing the corruption in the FBI/DOJ. Don't be surprised when they start telling people it's time to move on just like they did with the 2020 election corruption.
You don't think it's time to move on from the fable of voter fraud having cost the blob the election? Excellent!

Another challenger just entered from his MySpace account

flat,1000x1000,075,f.u3.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I don't see Ron! Being able to take TRUMP down in a debate. TRUMP in 2016 killed Cruz who is much wittier than Ron! who is only capable of pulling off scripted jabs, TRUMP will destroy him.
Didn't say he would beat Trump, said he could do better. Discussing his record as governor not at hurling insults

Oh btw, I gotta admit that this is pretty badass He owned this glitch like a boss. :cool:

Forum List

Back