It's 6pm! Go to Twitter circles and watch the huge announcement. Run Ron run!

I really hope our side isn't that dumb. Trump will win no doubt I hope DeSantis supporters realize Democrats are the real enemy. Ron can have my vote in 28 but Trump has it now
Nope...I am out. I was in...I'll bring up the posts to prove it...but now it's not going to happen.

There will be a better and smarter choice emerge between now and 2028.

Actually I hate to admit it, but you just made a really good point. A lot of his voters are probably going to be Trump supporters since he's very similar to Trump. I mean that's even why I like him as well as Trump.
It was a strategic failure. Why split the party going into 2024?

Why expend money and reputation battling each other and more importantly...making enemies of each other?

I honestly believed he was smarter than this. And if DeSantis is not smarter than this...he doesn't have the skills we need to be President.

There is 100% going to be hard feelings on both sides at the end of this primary battle...and it didn't have to be that way.

Being backed by Bush and Rove tells you all you need to know about why this decision was made. The Establishment has found their guy.

This was just a bonehead move by DeSantis.

I would have voted for him in 2028.

But not now. This is a failure of logical thinking and common sense.

Democrats aren't going to vote for DeSantis.

He needs every Trump voter to vote for him in the primary...and no matter the outcome of this primary...there is going to be too many sour grapes for that to happen...probably there will be just enough hard feelings among DeSantis loyalist to sink Trump in the General Election.

Just absolute stupidity.

If this is the kind of decision making skills DeSantis has...I'm 100% a never DeSantis.

The guy was a shoe in for 2028 if he just Governed his state to the end of his term.

Either Biden or Trump would be term limited in 2028.

What a dumbass. SMH.
After being nearly 1/2 hour late, he was just plain horrible....And now I'm hearing there were no foreign policy questions, nothing about Ukraine, nothing about China.

Dude might as well pack it in right now.....The Larry Fink and Rick Wilson goober crowd isn't going to be worth a double-digit percentage.

Why expend money and reputation battling each other and more importantly...making enemies of each other?

I honestly believed he was smarter than this. And if DeSantis is not smarter than this...he doesn't have the skills we need to be President.

There is 100% going to be hard feelings on both sides at the end of this primary battle...and it didn't have to be that way.

Being backed by Bush and Rove tells you all you need to know about why this decision was made. The Establishment has found their guy.

I wasn't smart enough to think of that, then again,... I'm not running for president. I still think that DeSantis has great potential but considering that he would have had all the Trump voters if he waited until 2028, I agree with you now that it probably wasn't the wisest move and it just might have cost him the election.

The way the GOP is chugging along currently, they're going to get creamed in '24 by the split. And they will have no one to blame but themselves. :dunno:

But they will blame someone else. This shit is business as usual for the GOP.

Last edited:
The way the GOP is chugging along currently, they're going to get creamed in '24 by the split. And they will have no one to blame but themselves. :dunno:

But they will blame someone else. This shit is business as usual for the GOP.
It definately just became exponentially more difficult. DeSantis yelled charge and proceeded to shoot himself AND the GOP chances of winning in 2024 in the foot in one fell swoop.

Talk about an unforced error.

Last edited:
It definately just became exponential more difficult. DeSantis yelled charge and proceeded to shoot himself AND the GOP chances of winning in 2024 in the foot in one fell swoop.

Talk about an unforced error.
The GOP needs to smarten up. And quickly. I'm not holding my breath yet.

MY prediction. NOT ONLY will DeSantis lose to ANY Democrat candidate for the presidency, he will ruin his future chances for a successful run AS HE ALSO ruins conservatives chances of getting another conservative in the white house.

IF DeSantis manages to eek out a win...which i doubt...you will not in the long run, be happy with his four years if the demonically inspired left allows him that. He will go with Deep state and America will NOT be stronger. We will continue down the road the left has set for us.

Why does everybody hate DeSantis so much? Just because he isn't Trump? Look what all he's accomplished in Florida of keeping it free. I think that he shows great potential. 😁
Probably because he shipped human beings a thousand miles away as a publicity stunt. Only the most fucked-in-the-head people on the planet will overlook that.

Forum List

Back