Italy’s Meloni explains why her ideas are so ‘dangerous’ to the globalists.

What the fuck is your policy other than attack and lie?

It's over. The fight back is coming and it's pissing you off.
It's not pissing me off. It mystifies me but I understand why it does because people like you constantly support returning to this horseshit ideology instead of sitting down and trying to find real solutions to problems that don't involve a constant waving of flags and chants of..."Fill in the blank...FIRST!!". :)

Call me when she sends the Carabinieri after her political enemies like PedoPete did
‘What is clearer in Meloni's political programme is her social conservatism, particularly her opposition to same-sex families. "Yes to the natural family, no to LGBT lobbies!" she roared at a recent rally of Spain's far-right party Vox.

That strikes fear into the hearts of Christian De Florio and Carlo Tumino, fathers of four-year-old twin boys through an American surrogate. While the children build Lego in the kitchen, they tell me of their despair at what they call Meloni's attempts "to erase families like ours".

"Her strategy is to define enemies," says Carlo. "Gay people like us, transsexuals and immigrants are enemies - and I don't like this way of expressing herself. She always seems angry with people that don't represent her idea of society. But I think in this society, there should be a place for everyone. That is democracy."’

That the neo-fascist right in America supports Meloni comes as no surprise.

‘What is clearer in Meloni's political programme is her social conservatism, particularly her opposition to same-sex families. "Yes to the natural family, no to LGBT lobbies!" she roared at a recent rally of Spain's far-right party Vox.

That strikes fear into the hearts of Christian De Florio and Carlo Tumino, fathers of four-year-old twin boys through an American surrogate. While the children build Lego in the kitchen, they tell me of their despair at what they call Meloni's attempts "to erase families like ours".

"Her strategy is to define enemies," says Carlo. "Gay people like us, transsexuals and immigrants are enemies - and I don't like this way of expressing herself. She always seems angry with people that don't represent her idea of society. But I think in this society, there should be a place for everyone. That is democracy."’

She's not erasing gay families, she countering the WEF move to eradicate sexes, genders and families

Something that began falling under President Obama.

Next thing up that you give Trump credit for that he didn't build? :)
It's cute watching you mindless hyper-partisans in action.

It's almost as if the very notion of thinking is just to terrifying to you to ever consider.

It's cute watching you mindless hyper-partisans in action.

It's almost as if the very notion of thinking is just to terrifying to you to ever consider.
It's more cute watching you alt-right right lemmings drool over the latest iteration of strongman(woman) who's going barks like a dog an promises to return their country to the people who rightfully own it. :)

It's more cute watching you alt-right right lemmings drool over the latest iteration of strongman(woman) who's going barks like a dog an promises to return their country to the people who rightfully own it. :)
Yes, you do not think Italian people have any right to Italy.

If you wish to make a statement that actually shows any thought process, instead, the floor is yours.

She'll end up like every other fascist around the world does. Eventually, her bullshit will wear on people and they'll toss her out. ^Shrug^.

You people seem to think favoring "toughness" over actual policy success is worthy.

She's not gonna last long. Too bad, we need more women in politics around the world.
Just not the right wing brands we have in the UK and now in Italy.
yea we need more left wingers right jack?....their ideas are so much better....

yea we need more left wingers right jack?....their ideas are so much better....
You didn't get the memo? Self-determination is very, very wicked, naughty bad.

Jack NEEDS those global corporations telling him what he can and cannot do just like his mother always did when he was three.

Libs refuse to recognize the boundary between tolerance of the perverted homosexual lifestyle and total acceptance of it

I am disgusted by the unnatural acts of homosexuals

But what they do in private harms no one but themselves

However when they extend their perversion to innocent children for the sake of total acceptance we must draw the line

Forum List

Back