Italy’s Meloni explains why her ideas are so ‘dangerous’ to the globalists.

She'll end up like every other fascist around the world does. Eventually, her bullshit will wear on people and they'll toss her out. ^Shrug^.

You people seem to think favoring "toughness" over actual policy success is worthy.

She's not gonna last long. Too bad, we need more women in politics around the world.
Just not the right wing brands we have in the UK and now in Italy.

She'll end up like every other fascist around the world does. Eventually, her bullshit will wear on people and they'll toss her out. ^Shrug^.

You people seem to think favoring "toughness" over actual policy success is worthy.

She's not gonna last long. Too bad, we need more women in politics around the world.
I see you can’t refute a word she said. All you can do is label her a “fascist”, yet cannot name one policy that is fascist.

This perfectly explains what the radical left is doing in every Western country and why. This is stunning! We need women like her here in America!

I can't get this at all, what was said?

His masters tell him that she's a fascist.

Ignorance is strength; freedom is slavery.
Why everyone that does not tow the line of Leftism is a mini Hitler.

You did not know that?

Naturally, Biden is a nation uniter so he called them a semi-Hitler.

This perfectly explains what the radical left is doing in every Western country and why. This is stunning! We need women like her here in America!

Well done

I note that queers in Italy are up to the same dirty tricks that they practice in America

Why everyone that does not tow the line of Leftism is a mini Hitler.

You did not know that?

Naturally, Biden is a nation uniter so he called them a semi-Hitler.

If you are not utterly conformist, completely intolerant and believe people have the right to control their own life in ANY way at all, guess what, folks -- that makes you a "fascist".

Why they can't use the more traditional terms like "poopoohead" or "big meanie" is beyond me.

What the fuck is your policy other than attack and lie?

It's over. The fight back is coming and it's pissing you off.

This is a reaction. Most likely it will go too far (not exactly a bold prediction).

Then an opposite reaction will occur. Most likely that will go too far as well.

It's beginning to look as though we have peaked as a species. We can no longer collaborate or innovate. It's all binary, caveman politics now.

This is a reaction. Most likely it will go too far (not exactly a bold prediction).

It's beginning to look as though we have peaked as a species. We can no longer collaborate or innovate. It's all binary, caveman politics now.
We have peaked as a species?
Oh dear God in heaven, we are all gonna die!!!!

No, really.

Well done

I note that queers in Italy are up to the same dirty tricks that they practice in America

Only in the upside down world of leftism would you change the entire world so less than 1% of the population doesn’t get their feelings hurt.

She is getting support from common people in Italy

Which is encouraging to conservatives and scares the crap out of libs

I see you can’t refute a word she said. All you can do is label her a “fascist”, yet cannot name one policy that is fascist.
She didn't say anything. It's the same nationalist rhetoric I've heard out of countless right wing politicians around the world for over 40 years.

Again, she won't last.

No one beats old mac1958 when it comes to binary

With him whatever he wants is the way it has to be

Forum List

Back