Italy braces for sharp move to the right after election voting closes

Italians were braced for seismic change on Saturday, on the eve of an election forecasted to hand Italy the most rightwing government since the second world war.

First Sweden, now Italy!

I like good news, Forza Italia!!:thup:

Sun 25 Sep 2022
Italy braces for sharp move to rightwing neo-fascism.

Italy braces for sharp move to rightwing neo-fascism.
Look at dat. Oh my. The left all day especially has been maligning Meloni and her party, comparing her to mussolini..oh woe is us if italy goes back to 'that time'. oh boody hoo.

then in the next breath, Ardern and some other idiot floats the idea that they should do as nazi germany did and ban speech....for OUR own good.

Own it..the left uses nazi tactics. Depending on the situation and what they want. OWN IT.

But at least the trains will run on time. I don't care who you are, you have to like that.
Brothers of Italy is classic rightwing neo-fascism – seeking to discriminate against those gay and transgender, hostile to abortion rights, and promoting racist replacement theory and hateful anti-immigrant nativism.

Brothers of Italy is classic rightwing neo-fascism – seeking to discriminate against those gay and transgender, hostile to abortion rights, and promoting racist replacement theory and hateful anti-immigrant nativism.
Any actual evidence to back that up? What is their party platform? Not your made up fake news hysteria, I mean their actual proposed laws.

BD2D7FB2-F5FA-4C32-813E-D50D53F72474.png

Puts Satan on Notice In HISTORIC Speech: “We will defend God, country, and family– Those things that disgust people so much”​

AND she won in majority leftist sections of italy too.

That oughta leave the WEF quaking in their Bruno Maglis.

Looks like the world is going back toward the right. People have had just about as much as they can stand of the global assholery we've seen over the past two years with the role out of the global reset Scamdemic.

Forum List

Back