Italy braces for sharp move to the right after election voting closes

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
Italians were braced for seismic change on Saturday, on the eve of an election forecasted to hand Italy the most rightwing government since the second world war.

First Sweden, now Italy!

I like good news, Forza Italia!!:thup:

Sun 25 Sep 2022

Good! It's about time they got someone in there to make the trains run on time.

Now if those damned Germans would just elect a leader who would do something about all their faggotry and decadence.

Was listening to that woman a few days ago and to other Italians speaking about things. People said Italy had never lost its fascist past. Many people still love Mussolini. For years now people have been thinking Italy is 'moving to the right'

Was listening to that woman a few days ago and to other Italians speaking about things. People said Italy had never lost its fascist past. Many people still love Mussolini. For years now people have been thinking Italy is 'moving to the right'

Better to the Right than to the fucking Globlalist Facist Left

Forza Italia!

Last edited:
Now if those damned Germans would just elect a leader who would do something about all their faggotry and decadence.

Good point , indeed.

The rest of the world really doesn't want to see this kind of thing. My FB friends in Zambia are mortified by the entire idea of sodomy and I think that common in many African, Asian and eastern European countries. Even Ukraine which is celebrated by Biden and the left doesn't approve of gay marriage.

This thread is about Italy moving to the Right! :up:

1664076975688.png

Good! It's about time they got someone in there to make the trains run on time.

Yeah, the trains running on time there have some negative side effects. At least that was so at the last time.

Italians were braced for seismic change on Saturday, on the eve of an election forecasted to hand Italy the most rightwing government since the second world war. First Sweden, now Italy! I like good news, Forza Italia!!:thup:

Skye's the limit!!! :SMILEW~130: I never would have thought it, but then, where else do these countries have left to go? Farther to the Left?

At some point even a pyromaniac has to get tired of getting burned by fire!

But best of all are watching the Left holler fascism just for normal people to think normally again, so far to the Left they've gotten that they can no longer see!

Skye's the limit!!! :SMILEW~130: I never would have thought it, but then, where else do these countries have left to go? Farther to the Left?

At some point even a pyromaniac has to get tired of getting burned by fire!

But best of all are watching the Left holler fascism just for normal people to think normally again, so far to the Left they've gotten that they can no longer see!

You are right there!:thup:

I was in Rome a few years ago. My cabbie from the airport expressed his admiration of Mussolini to me.

There is no doubt that today’s fascists like skye agree.

And she won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Italian Center Right Pary wins in Italy!!!!!!:clap::clap::clap:

Recent Speach by Italy’s New Leader Giorgia Meloni Shows Her Love for God, Her Family and Homeland​

:yes_text12:

Italians were braced for seismic change on Saturday, on the eve of an election forecasted to hand Italy the most rightwing government since the second world war.

First Sweden, now Italy!

I like good news, Forza Italia!!:thup:

Sun 25 Sep 2022

In Europe politics lurches every time there's a crisis. After the 2008 crisis every country, I believe, except Germany, changed from left to right, or right to left.
Italy has messed up politics. They can't keep a government for more than a few years at a time.
The fun thing is, there was a right wing party that got elected, until people found out how bad they were, then they kicked them out pretty soon, this wasn't so long ago.

Forum List

Back