It will be a great day when George Soros dies

It will be a much MUCH greater day when Soros is dead. Not even close.

That's hard to say. He still has a lot of money to will out and it will likely be people of his own kind that want to continue destroying this country and participate in the countless murders he has promoted.

I am not urging for Soros to be murdered. I just want him to die if natural causes. Pronto. By contrast, I call for the assassination of Putin.

If nobody took him out by now nobody ever will. I would imagine he has the best armed security money can buy.

Not as great as when fat-assed, America-hating Rush Limbaugh croaked. And Soros gets to have lived decades longer than that piece of shit, too.

Why, because you didn't like what Limbaugh believed in? And then compare him to a disciple of the devil himself like Soros?

I can guarantee you that Limbaugh is in a good place now, and Soros will spend eternity in a blazing hell for what he did to Americans in this country.

Matter of opinion.

It's a matter of fact. You can't point to anything evil Trump did to anybody. In fact he donated his presidential pay to various causes and charities. He was at the Palestine tragedy before Buddyjiz showed up, and the only reason he did show up was because of Trump who bought lunch for the first responders and bottled water for the people. Dementia said Palestine wasn't worth his time. He'd rather spend his time in Ukraine getting his ass kissed for spending our money on their war.

Considering you don’t know how Native I am, ...
Probably about this much:
1678227824046.jpeg

Forum List

Back