Do You Ever Feel Lack Of Passion From Your Significant Other?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm not saying lack of love I'm asking do you just have times where you don't feel all that intimate and you just enjoy being together and cuddling up with one another?

I used to think that there was something wrong with me when my mood changes from being all hot and burning with passion to totally chill and just enjoying my time with my fiancee since we always were burning with every second of passion before but as time has changed our moods change.

I guess that's sort of normal though considering we've been in a relationship for a VERY long time. We still get our moods when we want to get intimate with one another just not as often. We still love each other very much though and would be lost without each other. :)

I'm not saying lack of love I'm asking do you just have times where you don't feel all that intimate and you just enjoy being together and cuddling up with one another?

I used to think that there was something wrong with me when my mood changes from being all hot and burning with passion to totally chill and just enjoying my time with my fiancee since we always were burning with every second of passion before but as time has changed our moods change.

I guess that's sort of normal though considering we've been in a relationship for a VERY long time. We still get our moods when we want to get intimate with one another just not as often. We still love each other very much though and would be lost without each other. :)
How many ‘significant others’ do you have?

Do You Ever Feel Lack Of Passion From Your Significant Other?​

Only when she is passionately being a pain in the ass, depending on her mood. Then I try to ignore her until she is normal again. She does likewise. Seems to work since the mid 1970s.

That's great for you guys but unless you're still in the honeymoon phase are you really feeling in that sexual/passionate mood ALL the time? Aren't you ever in a romantic but neutral mood?

For the record I mostly feel neutral when I'm not around him. Sometimes we just enjoy each other's company though even when we are together.

For me the sun rises and sets with her. How it should be. Her happiness is paramount, and I don’t care what anyone has to say about it.

I never said that it shouldn't and I never said that we weren't the same way. We always have passion towards each other we just don't always feel it because we're not always letting it out if we're not in the mood for sexual stuff.

I never said that it shouldn't and I never said that we weren't the same way. We always have passion towards each other we just don't always feel it because we're not always letting it out if we're not in the mood for sexual stuff.
Separate affection from sex. I always feel affectionate when we are together. Sex is secondary.

Separate affection from sex. I always feel affectionate when we are together. Sex is secondary.

I just sort of thought that passion and sex were the same because passion is sort of higher driven than just love and affection.

I was just talking about this with my fiancee. We always have passion inside our hearts but we only let it out when we get into sexual moods.

NOthing logically or by tendency makes that have any point, positiver or negative. But you make it so.
IF after some years of marriage passion is at the top then so are temptation, and 'grass is greener' and 'soon I'll be dead"
I live the same experience you have and it makes zero implact on me. So what ?

Is it passion that you married? Or is it your spouse?

Forum List

Back